There has been an outrage on twitter about a girl who wore Chinese dress in prom

I'm outraged that she's not currently servicing me orally.

That's the real crime here.

Unless she's under 18...

Wait what state is this from?

Lols, it's prom yo!!

She probably only 17, and that's if she is a senior..

15-16 if she a sophomore/junior..

Lols, it's prom yo!!

She probably only 17, and that's if she is a senior..

15-16 if she a sophomore/junior..
Pretty sure prom is towards the end of senior year of high school. There's a decent chance she's 18 already. If not, she's damn close to it.

Yeah I have chinese Facebook friend (born in LA) who got upset about this and I just couldn't believe it...in his opinion they were mocking chinese culture...
In the past he also criticised a movie for not having asians in it...

It must be nice to have so few real problems you can bitch about shit like this.

In order to properly wear a Chinese dress she needs to have her feet bound.

Last edited:
Yeah I have chinese Facebook friend (born in LA) who got upset about this and I just couldn't believe it...in his opinion they were mocking chinese culture...
In the past he also criticised a movie for not having asians in it...

<JerryWWF>

Pathetic - ruin the girls prom with this bullshit, who cares what she wears
Exactly, it's all coming off by the end of the night anyway, right?

*outrage incoming*

<NotListening>

Any Chinese here feels strongly about this? Plus, should I be outraged about this Asian guy wearing a baseball cap? because after all, THAT's MY CULTURE!

She sounds like a terrible person. All these angry Chinese people collectively deserve the credit for the Chinese fashion designers that actually design Chinese clothng. Also, thank God we have liberals from other races and ethnic backgrounds sticking up for said Chinese people who deserve such credit.

Last edited:
She sounds like terrible person. All these angry Chinese people collectively deserve the credit for the Chinese fashion designers that actually design Chinese clothng. Also, thank God we have liberals from other races and ethnic backgrounds sticking up for said Chinese people who deserve such credit.
<23>

{<doc}

Every asian i see post about it or know irl has no fucks ahout this.
People being offensed for other people is retarded.

A teenager girl is such an easy target for OUTRAGE over dumb shit. Fuck these people.

Has anyone visited the girl’s Twitter post? I scanned through about the 50 first posts. There’s literally 1 guy who says it might have been a little insensitive but everyone else, including a bunch of Asians, all support her.

I just went to Jeremy’s Twitter post and scanned through about 50 posts. Every single post is people talking shit to him. Not a single person supporting his opinion. I don’t know where all the outrage is coming from. The likes Jeremy received? Who are those folks? I’m guessing it’s people who just hit like because they’ll like anything that hints at social justice.

Back