Things that are better than Steak

200w.gif

One of the most apropos Simpsons meme's ever as you truly cannot make friends with salad.

I mean i like a good hearty salad and lke others can appreciate when a nice salad is brought to an event but you are not making friends with it. lol.

You make vegetarian friends. (Which are the only kind I need.)

Lot of dudes with the taste buds of adolescents ITT. Embarrassing. Bet TS doesn't even know how to grill and just throws his meat in the oven.

Lot of dudes with the taste buds of adolescents ITT. Embarrassing. Bet TS doesn't even know how to grill and just throws his meat in the oven.

I have a grill, and like I said earlier itt you have to be retarded to not know how to cook these days. Why do you care what other people want to eat? As long as they're not fat fucks it should be no big deal. I just try to eat healthy but allow myself a couple of shitty meals here and there.

I have a grill, and like I said earlier itt you have to be retarded to not know how to cook these days. Why do you care what other people want to eat? As long as they're not fat fucks it should be no big deal. I just try to eat healthy but allow myself a couple of shitty meals here and there.

What is your idea of a shitty meal?

Almost every food we eat is processed to some degree. What specifically do you mean?

Pizza, Cheese burgers, Fast Food, Cold Cuts, Ice Cream basically kid food. I try to stay away from red meat and pork and eat mostly Chicken, Fish, and Eggs for meat. I also make sure to eat a substantial amount of fruits and vegetables, stay away from white bread, and eat oatmeal in the mornings. I'm not afraid to get down on the unhealthy stuff I just try to save it for the weekends.

I feel the same way. Steak is good but it has to be cooked perfectly and it's such a hit or miss experience in resturaunts. I still get steak from time to time but I usually play it safe and get something that can't be fucked up. I'll take a good pizza or hamburger over steak any day.

Steak sure is hard to beat depends on what I’m in the mood for. Sometimes I would trade for a thick piece of Halibut or Grouper

I wasn’t big on steak either until I started eating my steaks rare. It took some getting used to. My friends pretty much shamed me into eating steak medium rare and eventually I moved to rare on my own. It’s by far my favorite food.
Same thing with me. I used to eat it medium well because I thought it was blood. Finally tried a buddies steak that was just barely medium rare, and it was a goddamn revelation. Only type of food to make me laugh out loud because it was so good.

Lol at yogurt being anywhere close to steak.

Last edited:
Pizza
Cheeseburgers
ribs
Tacos
yogurt
sandwiches
Fried Chicken
Pasta
Cheese
Sushi

I've always thought steak was the most overrated food. I like it, but I don't see the big deal. I've had some nice cuts and even dropped some cash at a few fancy restaurants and I guess I just have white trash taste buds because I would take a burger over a steak any day.

I also hate how people get all snobby if somebody wants a well done steak and think that eating raw meat some how makes you cool. I like my steak medium, raw meat (besides fish) wierds me out. I could give a shit less if somebody wants burn their steak or eat it raw and put ketchup on it.

Tacos better than steak?! da fuq

giphy.gif

Factory farming exists because people eat meat. It is as simple as that. When you have over 300,000,000 Americans who want big meat meals 3x a day there is no choice but to have factory farming. Supply and demand so unless you drop meat you will always be part of the problem.

I know you'll write off this example as being stupid but what if an alien race came to earth and had the same way of thinking that you do? Just because something is of lower intelligence doesn't mean that the life of that creature is worth less. So no I will never agree to killing being subjective because every living thing wants to live. Why is it wrong to show compassion? Especially living in 2018 when we can live a life that doesn't involve taking so many animal lives every year.
You knew I would write it off because its retarded. If aliens(or anything else) tries to eat me or anything I care about I will do everything I can to stop it. That's why I don't get offended when a boar I shot charges me. They have every right to defend themselves they can muster. That's nature, things eat other things.

Factory farming exists because people eat meat. It is as simple as that. When you have over 300,000,000 Americans who want big meat meals 3x a day there is no choice but to have factory farming. Supply and demand so unless you drop meat you will always be part of the problem.

I know you'll write off this example as being stupid but what if an alien race came to earth and had the same way of thinking that you do? Just because something is of lower intelligence doesn't mean that the life of that creature is worth less. So no I will never agree to killing being subjective because every living thing wants to live. Why is it wrong to show compassion? Especially living in 2018 when we can live a life that doesn't involve taking so many animal lives every year.
Bad practices such as factory farming can be changed through popular opinion and that is happening more and more everyday with people pushing to be informed about what they are consuming and how and where it was grown or raised. Still I agree the DEMAND will not be met currently or even future with a growing Chinese consumer market and other meat eating nations.

that said Technology is very close to making many times of farming obsolete, especially meat farming. Recent breakthroughs in meat cloning and meat synthetics tell me that within probably 10 years you will be able to give people meats or meat substitutes that will be healthier and that they will not be able to tell did not come from animals and at that point the only thing driving their decision will be price.

As much as most people think now they would not eat a cloned meat or meatless burger, if it is healthy and tastes the same and costs half the price, most will.

So if I were you I would take comfort in that. I think we are 30 years from kids growing up and being told about how we used to slaughter animals for meat and the kids saying 'gross', who would eat that mess.

Back