THIRD Mass Shooting In 24 Hours (Maryland Rite Aid)

why are you here?

you can go now.
giphy.gif

You are free to assume whatever you'd like. But I do find it odd that many of the people (MANY) who perpetuate acts that demonize guns and gun ownership are ideologically aligned with the political party that seeks to limit those rights. It's strange.

but.............................................

F'ing john wilkes booth allegedly being a "democrat" is literally meaningless for the point youre trying to make with it.

you've been taken advantage of. you bought it hook line and sinker. democrats of the 1860's have almost nothing in common with democrats today. even going back 60 years the parties are very different. you've also cherrypicked the data, which isnt uncommon for identity politics propaganda. good job.

Doesnt everyone in Israel walk around with an assault weapon strapped to their back? What are their mass shooting stats

what is their population? we have 360 million lol.

israelis are pretty violent F'ing people. ask the palestinians. theyre violent too.

but.............................................

F'ing john wilkes booth allegedly being a "democrat" is literally meaningless for the point youre trying to make with it.

you've been taken advantage of. you bought it hook line and sinker. democrats of the 1860's have almost nothing in common with democrats today. even going back 60 years the parties are very different. you've also cherrypicked the data, which isnt uncommon for identity politics propaganda. good job.
Thanks for straightening me out, Dad...

what is their population? we have 360 million lol.

israelis are pretty violent F'ing people. ask the palestinians. theyre violent too.
Yea but

They kill *others*

Not their own. Like we love to do.

Shit, we dont even consider ourselves "our own"
We box each other in to dumb ass categories and keep ourselves separated, for some reason.

It's not guns. It's something fundamentally wrong with the American people. Americans are fat and lazy and there's just something off. When you travel overseas, you can just feel the difference. We have the largest prison population on the planet for a reason. There's something wrong with our society.
images

Well there has been another shooting in van nuys Cali so that is now 4

I’m absolutely not. You said that people should be disarmed or killed. It’s as simple as that. This post of yours is exactly what I’m talking about. You try to come across as caring and kind, but you’ll quickly advocate murdering anyone who disagrees with you. I’m shocked you weren’t banned for the horrible things that come out of your mouth. I understand now why you wanted that thread deleted. It’s so you could wipe the board clean and try this stunt again without anyone being able to show everyone else the kind of person you really are.

I'll double down on my stance because it is completely reasonable and logical. This is going to happen. It is inevitable. It's not a fucking mystery. Pay attention.

Once we regain a majority, some guns will be made illegal. Anything that is fully semi-automatic and over a certain bullet capacity. Some people will disobey the law and gun murders will still occur.

We will realize the need for more drastic measures. All private gun ownership will be outlawed. Some people will break the law and gun murders will still occur.

The criminal punishment for gun ownership will be increased and people will be incentivized to report others for breaking the law. Some people will break the law and gun murders will still occur.

Inevitably, by this there will be much less gun-related death in this country and there will only be a few radicals who continue to keep their guns. A grace period will be granted and then searches will be conducted. If you are found to have guns in your possession you will be punished to the fullest extent of the law. If you try to fight back you will be killed for your crimes.

Tada. There will be little-to-no gun-related homicides committed in the United State from this point forward. This is not radical. It is not bad. It's going to happen. The law-abiding among us will all be better off.

Yea but

They kill *others*

Not their own. Like we love to do.

Shit, we dont even consider ourselves "our own"
We box each other in to dumb ass categories and keep ourselves separated, for some reason.
Maybe it has something to do with the degradation of our value system.

IDK

The jokes in all of the mass murder threads are pretty good today. You guys are killing it.

<mma4>

kinda fucked tho <DCrying><Prem974>

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ba3ab09e4b0181540dacb62

Three killed by a single gunman. Two other mass shootings less than 24-hours ago. It's disgusting that the regressive right has allowed this to become the new normal. The majority of Americans are fed up and know what needs to be done. Shit like this will get us back in power.

Nice to know that this is just a political opportunity in your mind.

Noteworthy aspects:
-Female shooter
-From Baltimore County (democratic strong hold)
-Was a temp worker
-Name not released yet

Prayers for the families

The majority of Americans are fed up and know what needs to be done.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Five_of_the_United_States_Constitution

The Congress, whenever two thirds of both houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose amendments to this Constitution, or, on the application of the legislatures of two thirds of the several states, shall call a convention for proposing amendments, which, in either case, shall be valid to all intents and purposes, as part of this Constitution, when ratified by the legislatures of three fourths of the several states, or by conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other mode of ratification may be proposed by the Congress; provided that no amendment which may be made prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any manner affect the first and fourth clauses in the ninth section of the first article; and that no state, without its consent, shall be deprived of its equal suffrage in the Senate

What kind of haphazard reporting is it to have a story about a crazy chick and no photos? How am I supposed to decide whether or not I'd bang her? Casey Anthony is still the p4p most smashable evil bitch.

Nice to know that this is just a political opportunity in your mind.

Noteworthy aspects:
-Female shooter
-From Baltimore County (democratic strong hold)
-Was a temp worker
-Name not released yet

Prayers for the families

That guy scares me a hell of a lot more than bubba and his guns because he lives in a this state of psychosis where he honestly believes the bullshit that is in his head

I'll double down on my stance because it is completely reasonable and logical. This is going to happen. It is inevitable. It's not a fucking mystery. Pay attention.

Once we regain a majority, some guns will be made illegal. Anything that is fully semi-automatic and over a certain bullet capacity. Some people will disobey the law and gun murders will still occur.

We will realize the need for more drastic measures. All private gun ownership will be outlawed. Some people will break the law and gun murders will still occur.

The criminal punishment for gun ownership will be increased and people will be incentivized to report others for breaking the law. Some people will break the law and gun murders will still occur.

Inevitably, by this there will be much less gun-related death in this country and there will only be a few radicals who continue to keep their guns. A grace period will be granted and then searches will be conducted. If you are found to have guns in your possession you will be punished to the fullest extent of the law. If you try to fight back you will be killed for your crimes.

Tada. There will be little-to-no gun-related homicides committed in the United State from this point forward. This is not radical. It is not bad. It's going to happen. The law-abiding among us will all be better off.
Thank you for revealing yourself to be every bit as crazy as I accused you of. You would bring terror, murder, and warfare to this country just for your own political beliefs. Good news that you represent no one but a few other troubled minds.

Back