Throwback: DC says Cain beats Jones "10 out of 10 times"

Jones would’ve won via TKO (push kick to the knee) in round 1. Glass man Cain would get shattered by Bones.

DC is a better version of Cain anyway.

4688EFBD-8791-4384-A3C3-BA7FC1793CB3.jpeg

Maybe, but Cain would get injured before the fight 9/10 times so

Cains strategy of just charging in swinging would not work against Jones, he couldn't out wrestle him and would get picked apart imo. Jones wont just sit on the fence getting punched like JDS.

Nobody beats Jones 10 out of 10 times. Prime Cain might beat him 6/10 times and that is a 70% accurate prediction half the time.

I believe that Cain at his best is one of like 3 people in MMA history I wouldn't automatically favor Jones over.

Cain has DCs pressure but is bigger and has always been more fluid in the stand up. I believe a huge factor that goes into DC matching up poorly with Jon is that anytime he over/unders with Jon Jon can just stand up straight and DC at 5'10 is automatically off balance and can never get a great position outside of the collar tie. Cain isnt super tall, but hes a little taller probably a little stronger and has more tricks in the clinch like low kicks, knees and elbows. Cain also had these weird lunging straights that he would use to crash into dominant positions in the clinch, where as DC relied on more patient jabs and hooks to get the collar tie.

Nobody beats Jones 10 out of 10 times. Prime Cain might beat him 6/10 times and that is a 70% accurate prediction half the time.
Maybe I'm too drunk to understand what you just said but that sounds like some Tito Ortiz math you pulled there

Cains strategy of just charging in swinging would not work against Jones, he couldn't out wrestle him and would get picked apart imo. Jones wont just sit on the fence getting punched like JDS.
Lol yeah this is how Cain fought.

Also lol at Cain being outwrestled. Cain went to that same junior college, was immediately national juco champion, then went on to real collegiate wrestling. Just some info for you,that you clearly didn’t know since you think Cain can’t outwrestle Jones.

I mean Jones wont even fight DC at heavy weight. It may not seem like a jump but fighting heavy weights is a whole different level, power lever jumps drastically. I think Cain takes it.

Juiced Cain probably doesn't get injured as often, Juiced Cain mauls Juiced Jones no doubt. Jones doesn't have ko power and can not keep up with the pace of someone like Cain.

Lol yeah this is how Cain fought.

Also lol at Cain being outwrestled. Cain went to that same junior college, was immediately national juco champion, then went on to real collegiate wrestling. Just some info for you,that you clearly didn’t know since you think Cain can’t outwrestle Jones.

dc went to the olympics yet was outwrestled by jones...cain doesn't have near the credentials of dc and dc couldn't take jones down at all...and got taken down like 3x.

Jones would have wrecked Cain.

Cain is one of the most overrated fighters in the history of MMA.

DC > Cain. That is a fact based on their career and resumes. Not hypotheticals, what ifs and what happened during training.

First of all, DC is in love with Cain, so of course he says that. Secondly, they could never fight 10 times because Cain would never be healthy enough to make it through 2 camps, let alone 10! DC needs to stop thinking of Jones all the time, he has become creepily obsessed.

dc went to the olympics yet was outwrestled by jones...cain doesn't have near the credentials of dc and dc couldn't take jones down at all...and got taken down like 3x.
Jesus christ its not all about credentials
It's about their style of wrestling and in this case some things work better for Cain

Jones would beat sea level Cain 100%.

Cain and his pal DC would cry together in the backstage.

<DCrying>

Back