Till Goes Off on Colby

Colby just snitched to Donald Trump, Till getting his visa revoked <TheDonald>

Nice fight. Two HUGE names with highly entertaining personalities. Oh also, you know they have real bad blood. The lead up to the fight would be so much fun. If only there was some way to get Kevin Lee to join in on the pre fight banter, perhaps dressed in an excentric manner

The lettuce line made me chuckle. But after that last "performance"..., Till needs to go try out Middleweight and never look back

Till loses to Colby and Askren.Don't know why he is talking shit to very good grapplers.

Cobly would destroy Till. Till is another European wanker who got the Conor "treatment" and missed all wrestlers on way up. They forgot Tyron was a wrestler I guess. Well Colby is a better one.

Well known fact I don't like Colby but it is what it is.

Well deserved

Humbled War Till coming for the MW strap.

I wish Till fought at 170 one more time... So he can kick Coby Covinten's ass

Sad I wanted til to stay at 170 but his weight cuts are awful.

is there any reason for him calling Colby a snitch? did he pop? probably just talking about the Werdum incident but its a weird time to bring it up.

Cobly would destroy Till. Till is another European wanker who got the Conor "treatment" and missed all wrestlers on way up. They forgot Tyron was a wrestler I guess. Well Colby is a better one.

Well known fact I don't like Colby but it is what it is.
Till showed great TDD against Woodley though. In fact I don't remember Tyron taking him down, it was that big right hand that changed the fight

Till showed great TDD against Woodley though. In fact I don't remember Tyron taking him down, it was that big right hand that changed the fight
Wrestlers are successful in UFC not for wrestling pre se. its the threat of TD that totally changes a stand up fighters game.

Colby beats Till and forces him to move up to MW

I don't get the lettuce reference. Soft hands?? Is there more to it?

Yeah me too, anyone help?

Lettuce ?

Eating an sald?
From urbandictionary.com under “Hand Salad”

“The act of using one's hand or fingers to pleasure the butt hole of his/her partner (in lieu of using the tongue), usually whilst aidingin masturbation.”

Does that sound right?
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hand salad

Till has some Brazilian ties right? Maybe he’s just saying Colby has pillow fists?

Mão de alface /lettuce hands (mao-jee-alfas): When the goalkeeper attempts to stop a shot but hits the ball with his hands so softly that it goes through anyway.

Shut up, bitch

SizzlingSerpentineCockroach-size_restricted.gif

The grappling excitement of John Fitch combined with the brutal punching power of Pauli Malagnaggi? What isn’t to love about Snuggie-ton?

Back