Tired of miocic's lazy ass

You do realize he was hurt for a long while right?

Uhm i'm not a fan of either guy in particular. It's funny that you post this thinking it's going to get me mad. I'm just telling it like it is. Stipe should be more active and Ngannou deserves a title shot. Both are facts.

Also looking forward to the ban.
I don't think it's going to get you mad, it was proven to me that you were mad when you got triggered and resorted to name calling for practically no reason.

Not getting banned, if anyone will be here it'll be you... Going around calling people 'fucking morons'

I like the guy but he's deff holding the division up and clinging onto being the HW champ thing.

I agree. His lack of activity makes HW grow stale

I'm happy he took out cormier and retired him.
I would say strip him for lack of activity but... he 50-45'd the outright #1 contender francis… so you can't really do that.

I agree. His lack of activity makes HW grow stale

I'm happy he took out cormier and retired him.
I would say strip him for lack of activity but... he 50-45'd the outright #1 contender francis… so you can't really do that.
Can you really say that? It took a year for DC to give Stipe a rematch then the pandemic hit which made the third fight later than anticipated. If you want to strip Stipe, Khabib should have been stripped before his fight last saturday because he was even more inactive

I really hate Stipe, and the people who wank him. dude wouldn't be anywhere near the belt during Pride era

ngannou should've gotten the chance to take his head off 2 years ago
2 years ago? When DC held the belt?

Lol you're a fucking moron. You don't even have a counter argument about what I said regarding Ngannou.

Inb4 the ban.
I'd feel terrible if you are grown ass adult because you are behaving like a kid.

These kids don't get it, man.

Look at the goof above who called me a fucking moron for stating the 2 reasons why he was out for as long as he was.

Stupid is as stupid does. It's Suredawg, lol.

I don't think it's going to get you mad, it was proven to me that you were mad when you got triggered and resorted to name calling for practically no reason.

Not getting banned, if anyone will be here it'll be you... Going around calling people 'fucking morons'
I'm not the one with double yellows. And as far as i'm concerned "moron" is not a forbidden word.

Enjoy your double yellows.

He only fights once per year, now wants to fight in march, fuck this guy ... I like him as a fighter and he seems like a great guy, but he's very inactive. Spent like two years fighting that fat UFC employee. Best scenario would be if he loses his next fight and div keeps moving

Just curious, are you a khabib fan? I only ask because he averages one fight per year.

Khabib statistically is less active than Stipe (before retiring)

And you do know Stipe had to have major eye surgery that had him on the shelf for months after that DC eyepoke right? But I guess it was his fault he was too lazy to avoid the 7 eyepokes from DC in that fight.

I'm not the one with double yellows. And as far as i'm concerned "moron" is not a forbidden word.

Enjoy your double yellows.
Yeah I got my double yellows for using a censored homophobic slur towards 2 terrorist sympathizers. Meanwhile you're getting triggered because I laughed at you saying Miocic is stalling when he's had 2 legitimate reasons for not fighting

You can't really blame him for what he's doing but it was annoying as a fan to watch him fight DC 3x While Ngannou took Everybody out.

I like Stipe...but agreed that a more active heavyweight champ would be more fun.

He only fights once per year, now wants to fight in march, fuck this guy ... I like him as a fighter and he seems like a great guy, but he's very inactive. Spent like two years fighting that fat UFC employee. Best scenario would be if he loses his next fight and div keeps moving

lol
Do you know this Khabib guy??

Stipe is one of my favorite fighters, but he's ducking Ngannou. I have no doubt he'd be fighting again this year if Derrick Lewis were the contender.

Well, without him the division is a joke. Next, maybe Volkov, who has a win over Werdum?

Back