Tired of the lame "wrestling isn't real fighting excuse" in MMA. Escpecially from you Bisping

I’m glad you enjoy that, but this is entertainment for a lot of people and i couldn’t give a fuck less about some bums on the undercard trying to out point someone. There’s not enough time in the day for watching boring shit like that, i respect it but it doesn’t mean I have to like it or even watch it.

Those people can fuck off and stop being delusional. You GET to watch a fight.

It's not a fucking scripted play.

Well it us to gsp to font fall into te trap and let bisping decide where the fight is gonna take place.
If gsp wins and vacates then visping wont be able to hold the divison hostage anymore

Those people can fuck off and stop being delusional. You GET to watch a fight.

It's not a fucking scripted play.
I'm not gonna lie I'm a casual, I only follow certain fighters that I know I like, I have fight pass so I watch the fights of the fighters i like there. Like I said I only have a limited amount of time to watch mma because I work, go to school, plus I got my own training and I also watch boxing and kickboxing

boxing is not real fighting...

spartans wrestled.. gladiators wrestled..... nobody has ever "boxed" before the american gladiator TV show created boxing... its semi gay, but thats why its dieing

Bisping is trying to lure GSP into a stand up fight. Considering how GSP approaches his fights, those verbal jabs at his wrestling style is a very lame attempt. GSP will not be fazed by it one bit.

So sick of hearing this from guys. This is about the lamest thing that can come out of an MMA fighters mouth. I've been hearing Bisping talk about how GSP will try to incorporate wrestling into the match and that all wrestlers are just people who want to "hide from the fight" which is absolutely silly.

I mean, maybe Bisping should just go and do Kickboxing and get knocked the fuck out if he hates wrestling so much.

It's just funny to me that it's called mix martial arts and yet all a lot of guys want to do is turn each fight into a boxing or kickboxing match.

Shout out to Conor who I'm sure wished he could have panic wrestled Floyd before getting stopped. LMAO

Well, to Bisping defense, he SHOULD be trying to shame GSP to stand up with him, where he thinks he has the advantage.

And while silly it may be, these guys got big inflated egos, and Bisping is trying desperately to get GSP so worked up, that he will try to probe to Bisping he can beat him standing...right into Bisping's ONLY chance to beat GSP.

Bisping is trying to lure GSP into a stand up fight. Considering how GSP approaches his fights, those verbal jabs at his wrestling style is a very lame attempt. GSP will not be fazed by it one bit.

He will try to dry hump and get KTFO. LuLz be had.

Well, to Bisping defense, he SHOULD be trying to shame GSP to stand up with him, where he thinks he has the advantage.

And while silly it may be, these guys got big inflated egos, and Bisping is trying desperately to get GSP so worked up, that he will try to probe to Bisping he can beat him standing...right into Bisping's ONLY chance to beat GSP.

GSP is by far the most boring dry hump fighter in the sport. He makes DJ look entertaining.

RANDLEMAN2.jpg

GSP is by far the most boring dry hump fighter in the sport. He makes DJ look entertaining.

Well, DJ won 3 performances of the night in his last 6 fights... that means he is not boring.
So comparing him to GSP is off base already.

but moreover, the main complain against GSP was that he was too conservative, that he didn't move up.
Well, he just did.

Besides, let us not claim Bisping has been in any great war. The ONLY excitement in Bisping's fights, is when his opponents KTFO and he somehow comes back to life.

Well, DJ won 3 performances of the night in his last 6 fights... that means he is not boring.

He out performed against can crushing competition. Super impressive especially given he ducked TJ.

So comparing him to GSP is off base already.

GSP dry humps and puts fans to sleep but, at least he fought the best competition in his division at the time. dj is fighting guys that would not make it on a local circuit in the middle of nowhere.

but moreover, the main complain against GSP was that he was too conservative, that he didn't move up.
Well, he just did.

Besides, let us not claim Bisping has been in any great war. The ONLY excitement in Bisping's fights, is when his opponents KTFO and he somehow comes back to life.

He just did after ducking Silva for years, after ducking a rematch with Hendricks, after fleeing from the sport. Wants none of TW. Why? Why did he duck? He got the shit beat out of him by Hendricks, bailed on the sport, coincidentally as USADA came in. Interesting.

Dirty fighter popped for roids. cheater gona cheat. Count got the last laugh with the cheap shot.

You must be new to MMA. Most of these guys have been pissing hot or allowed to use roids throughout there careers. I would go as far to say that 85% of pro fighters have used some kind of PED. That means your favorite fighters are all cheaters..

Agreed. Worst MW champion I've seen in a long time.

and he is not the best MW right now.

I think he is the only champ where I think, both best fighter from Bellator and one FC in that division can beat him.

and that is not because I hate him, in fact I am a fan of him, but aung la ngsang and Gegard Mousasi will beat him with ease.

He's just scared of GSP's wrestling and trying horribly to bait him into a stand up fight.

Not all wrestlers get takedowns to avoid a fight. But GSP does, a lot.

GSP imposes his will on his opponents in every fight....

He takes down strikers and wrestlers and beats their brains in.....even if he doesn't get the finish....there is no denying that he takes the fight to his opponent, puts the fight where he wants it and hurts them for 25 minutes hurting them.....

Its not like today where the top wrestlers sprawl and run all fight.....

boxing is not real fighting...

spartans wrestled.. gladiators wrestled..... nobody has ever "boxed" before the american gladiator TV show created boxing... its semi gay, but thats why its dieing

LOL! I see the Collin McMuffin excuses for why he lost on one of the biggest stages in combat sports history have crept their way into the GSP/Bisping threads lol

He out performed against can crushing competition. Super impressive especially given he ducked TJ.
Yawn.
So far you've proven to be an idiot hater, that's all.

Find a real excuse, buddy, or just admit you are a dumbass hater and we both can agree you are indeed a dumbass hater..

GSP dry humps and puts fans to sleep but, at least he fought the best competition in his division at the time. dj is fighting guys that would not make it on a local circuit in the middle of nowhere.

Right, like olympian gold medalists, and all of the top ranked fighters of his division...
That's while Bisping is running scurred from his own division and looking for more retired fighters from different divisions...

He just did after ducking Silva for years, after ducking a rematch with Hendricks, after fleeing from the sport. Wants none of TW. Why? Why did he duck? He got the shit beat out of him by Hendricks, bailed on the sport, coincidentally as USADA came in. Interesting.

he didn't duck. he took a break.
And he got Bisping now, Woodley next.
oh, and he is being tested by USADA since the beginning of the year... try again

Overall, all you have are failed points you try to cling to even after being humiliated by the truth...

keep trying though... a pathetic loser has to start somewhere... you are well on your way!

Back