TJ Dillashaw is the Worst Cheater Ever

Reserve judgement until the results are public. We know what Jon constantly pops for, lets wait and see what comes of this before we through TJ under the bus. I'm not going to hate if its a diruetic but if its EPO or PICOs then we can drop the hammer.

Are you shitting me?

Jon Jones is easily the BEST cheater ever and it isn't even close.

First off, he wins all the fights he cheats in, thus his cheating is highly effective.

Since you mention Jon's eye pokes, that is GOAT level cheating. He does it every fight, never receives any meaningful repercussions, his eye pokes are accurate as fuck.

He has cheated so much that he permanently has steroids in his body and he is being allowed to fight with steroids in his body. And win. Every fight.

TJ supposedly openly and publicly juiced at TAM (amateur mistake), doesn't have the good sense to avoid gyno, popped in an embarrassing loss and managed to lose two a title that wasn't even on the line.
How much worse at cheating can you get?
You're high. See dudes post below, Jon was caught, best cheater my ass. Josh caused an entire promotion to go under, saying TJ is the worst cheater ever is stupid, didn't even specify MMA only either. Get off your high horse, who the fuck actually agrees with you that TJ is the worst cheater ever to fight in MMA? Your alt accounts or online friends? Yeah alright dude lol We don't even know the best cheater in MMA because they haven't been caught yet obviously.

Good cheaters don’t get caught. Just because he doesn’t get punished doesn’t mean hes good at it lol

Praise be to his legal team. THEYRE the real champions.
Agreed, but speculative discussion of steroid use is frowned upon so we are left to discuss those who have been caught.

You're high. See dudes post below, Jon was caught, best cheater my ass. Josh caused an entire promotion to go under, saying TJ is the worst cheater ever is stupid, didn't even specify MMA only either. Get off your high horse, who the fuck actually agrees with you that TJ is the worst cheater ever to fight in MMA? Your alt accounts or online friends? Yeah alright dude lol We don't even know the best cheater in MMA because they haven't been caught yet obviously.
You seem to lack the ability to comprehend things from a different perspective... or that a different perspective could actually exist.

You are actually getting angry because you can't grasp the concept that there could be a definition of "good cheater", "bad cheater" best/worst cheater which is different from your own.

Weird.

Lighten up buddy.

Last edited:
Agreed, but speculative discussion of steroid use is frowned upon so we are left to discuss those who have been caught.

I agree BUT most people that get caught twice in that period of time are looking at some serious time off. Not Jonny. Gets caught. Gets a pass.

I agree BUT most people that get caught twice in that period of time are looking at some serious time off. Not Jonny. Gets caught. Gets a pass.
Hence why he is the GCOAT

Greatest cheater of all time.

He has literally transcended the cheat game. In a league all his own, the set of "UFC USADA era sanctioned dopers"

Hence why he is the GCOAT

Greatest cheater of all time.

He has literally transcended the cheat game. In a league all his own, the set of "UFC USADA era sanctioned dopers"

That’s one way to look at it. I just figure if you get caught you’re not very good at it. Punishment is all that matters tho I see your point lol

I think he's just got weirdly shaped pecs. Gynecomastia is an increase in fatty tissue, isn't it?
It's breast tissue, and that's not how pecs are shaped. The fact that he's so muscular, and then he's got these soft centres of his pecs means he's got gynecomastia.

Reserve judgement until the results are public. We know what Jon constantly pops for, lets wait and see what comes of this before we through TJ under the bus. I'm not going to hate if its a diruetic but if its EPO or PICOs then we can drop the hammer.

Diuretics are masking agents for other PEDS.

He’s a cold hearted snake
Look into his eyes
Uh oh, he’s been telling lies
He’s a lover boy at play
But he don’t play by rules, oh oh
Girl don’t play the fool now
paula%20abdul.jpg

Diuretics are masking agents for other PEDS.
Certainly but based on his extreme cut I'd probably look the other way there. Either way I'm going to wait and see how he handles it. When chael popped he came clean about it and I wasn't as mad. Jon consistently lies about his use and that enrages me. With TJ, we just have to wait and see what comes out and how he deals with it

Certainly but based on his extreme cut I'd probably look the other way there. Either way I'm going to wait and see how he handles it. When chael popped he came clean about it and I wasn't as mad. Jon consistently lies about his use and that enrages me. With TJ, we just have to wait and see what comes out and how he deals with it

Sonnen went over the top lying that he had permission from his coach, Matt Lindland, who disclosed his medical condition to CSAC. He made sworn testimony to CSAC that he was approved for TRT by Nevada (NSAC) and claimed he spoke directly to executive director Keith Kizer about it.

This was all a crazy bald face lie, which he later copped to, and capitulated in his hearing with Nevada. To be clear, not only did he lie about requested a TUE from California, he made sworn testimony that he already had one from Nevada! He then had a internal medicine doctor, not an endocrinologist, presented as a witness, testify that Sonnen needed testosterone because he - wait for it - never went through puberty.

Now when Sonnen was randomly tested by Nevada and popped a second time, he was only busted for estrogen blockers. This is commonly taken as PCT (see: Jon Jones) but Sonnen, the lying sociopath that he is, attacked in the media going nuts saying he was taking this for the sole purpose of fathering a child with his wife.

We then find out he failed a third test, immediately after, which he popped for HGH, EPO and hCG.

Sonnen has never 'came clean' about anything and lied through his teeth at every turn until he was shown the door. He is an entertaining guy, and talented, but an absolute weasel and pathological liar.

That’s one way to look at it. I just figure if you get caught you’re not very good at it. Punishment is all that matters tho I see your point lol
I agree 100%

but for the purposes of discussion on a board which frowns upon speculation of PED use that isn't going to lend itself to conversation...

That said, the greatest cheater is probably GSP or Bisping or DC or fucking Mighty Mouse etc who would reap significant financial rewards whilst avoiding any blame, suspicion or punishment. And due to the nature of the circumstances it may be someone you would never suspect.

No one seems to know who Josh Barnett is

It's funny that people talked about Barao's decline being due to USADA when TJ had gyno when he fought him the first time.

104_Barao_and_Dillashaw.0.jpg

I think he's just got weirdly shaped pecs. Gynecomastia is an increase in fatty tissue, isn't it?

Around the nipples. He didn't have gyno till the first Barao fight. They looked normal against Easton.

Back