Rumored To no surprise Jons retirement fight will be against Stipe

Would Bones’ HW-run be a success if he was to retire after defending against Stipe?

• Total voters
haha.gif

Jones didn't look good to me against Gane. I think Gane's grappling is just that terrible.

If Stipe isn't much slower than Jones at heavyweight, I mean by that, if Stipe can keep up with Jone's speed, I got 40 some year old Stipe to beat Jones, unless Jones is somewhat close to his prime self. I don't think he is or would be.
Gane's grappling really is that terrible, crying shame too. Outside of choking out a white belt, Jon looks much, much slower at HW and somehow uncomfortable, whether that was from the nut shot or not would be speculation, but I never anticipated him waiting around for a young gun to take him out.
I called it then that Stipe would be his last fight, Jon would never actually risk his legacy again after being a judges scorecard away from losing it.
I say this as respectfully as possible

you are literally retarded
<{Heymansnicker}>

In the last 6 years Stipe has only list to Ngannou. Stipe is HW goat.
Gottdammitt... you fucking paid shills are everywhere. How did you get this account, UFC? There is no way that you were "waiting in the wings for this day" since 2008...

Do you guys just buy accounts now from punk-ass Sherdogs who are willing to sell their Sher-Souls for a few bucks?

In his own words, he lost to Vitor Belfort. To everyone else, he has lost to Santos, Gustafson and Reyes. You can spin it all you want but the truth is what it is. He has also "won" fights that he should not have been allowed to participate in due to his steroid use. Steroids are illegal for a reason but you and jones can keep believing that "picos don't help".

Look, I don't care what his record is but White and the UFC do... look how important his "undefeated record" has become in his bid for Heavyweight dominance. A little nudge here and there, over the years, has paid HUGE dividends in the fight game today. When guys like you ask "why would the UFC fix a fight" back then, I will point out to you that it is "because of now".
LMAO, I was going to stop reading after the first sentence, but decided to entertain myself reading your hilarious hypocrisy, when you say that I'M the one spinning, when in actual reality, it is YOU that is spinning, as again, Jones has LITERALLY NEVER BEEN BEATEN, not once. Imo, Gus was the closest to beating Jones, but he fell short after Jone's elbow rocked Gus, & turned the tide/fight into Jones favor.
<WhatItIs>
<JonesLaugh>

It doesn't matter how hard & long YOU desperately attempt to SPIN, the reality is, Jones has NOT been beaten by any fighter in the cage, hilariously, Jones is his worse enemy and is the reason he doesn't have a 0 in his "loss" column because of a DQ(which if you re-watch that fight, Mazagatti retarded ass should have stopped the fight 20-30 seconds before the elbows anyway, not to mention Jones recieved zero warning, much less point deduction)
<JerryWWF>

Also, bro, I am one of the most vocal anti-PED posters on the forum, I have never not ONCE denied that steroids were beneficial, and am one of the ones that hold steroids against fighters. I actually have GSP as my personal overall MMA goat, but, I DO have a "GOAT" list that doesn't count PEDs negatively affecting towards their "GOAT" ranking, and in which Jones is abso-fucking-lutely undisputed #1 MMA GOAT on that particular list(with GSP#2), I have it just so people don't think I'm an irrational Jones hater, so I'm not really sure why you even brought that non-factor up, when it wasn't even apart of the discussion?

<{vega}>
<JagsKiddingMe>

Edit: Also, WWE merger or not, UFC isn't "fixing" fights any farther than just giving certain fighters favorable match ups. It's just not happening.

Last edited:
LMAO, I was going to stop reading after the first sentence, but decided to entertain myself reading your hilarious hypocrisy, when you say that I'M the one spinning, when in actual reality, it is YOU that is spinning, as again, Jones has LITERALLY NEVER BEEN BEATEN, not once. Imo, Gus was the closest to beating Jones, but he fell short after Jone's elbow rocked Gus, & turned the tide/fight into Jones favor.
<WhatItIs>
<JonesLaugh>

It doesn't matter how hard & long YOU desperately attempt to SPIN, the reality is, Jones has NOT been beaten by any fighter in the cage, hilariously, Jones is his worse enemy and is the reason he doesn't have a 0 in his "loss" column because of a DQ(which if you re-watch that fight, Mazagatti retarded ass should have stopped the fight 20-30 seconds before the elbows anyway, not to mention Jones recieved zero warning, much less point deduction)
<JerryWWF>

Also, bro, I am one of the most vocal anti-PED posters on the forum, I have never not ONCE denied that steroids were beneficial, and am one of the ones that hold steroids against fighters. I actually have GSP as my personal overall MMA goat, but, I DO have a "GOAT" list that doesn't count PEDs negatively affecting towards their "GOAT" ranking, and in which Jones is abso-fucking-lutely undisputed #1 MMA GOAT on that particular list(with GSP#2), I have it just so people don't think I'm an irrational Jones hater, so I'm not really sure why you even brought that non-factor up, when it wasn't even apart of the discussion?

<{vega}>
<JagsKiddingMe>

Edit: Also, WWE merger or not, UFC isn't "fixing" fights any farther than just giving certain fighters favorable match ups. It's just not happening.
I love the enthusiasm, my Sherbrother, but it doesn't make any of what you just said "true". jones has admitted that Belfort locked up the arm-bar and was ready to let his arm be broken. He blames Belfort for not following through and showing mercy for letting loose of the hold and said,"you don't stop until the ref stops it". As for Santos, Gustafson and Reyes, think what you'd like but that is what makes America and, sometimes, this forum great... you get to voice your opinion. Juice, no juice, jones is definitely a great fighter but the level of confidence that people show in him on this site is far greater than the level of confidence he has in himself, otherwise, he would have fought without the juice and he would have moved up to HW years ago. Ngannou called his bluff and he can never recover to "true fight fans" for that. Let Dana sell you that he is the greatest of all time and then you can go argue who was the badder man, The Rock, Stone Cold or Brock.

UFC, up until now, is the greatest promotion on earth and you are living proof...

Edit: also, the fact that you use the GIFs of a guy that weighs 210lbs and fights at 155, jon jones and a WWE guy is very telling of where your head lies.

I love the enthusiasm, my Sherbrother, but it doesn't make any of what you just said "true". jones has admitted that Belfort locked up the arm-bar and was ready to let his arm be broken. He blames Belfort for not following through and showing mercy for letting loose of the hold and said,"you don't stop until the ref stops it". As for Santos, Gustafson and Reyes, think what you'd like but that is what makes America and, sometimes, this forum great... you get to voice your opinion. Juice, no juice, jones is definitely a great fighter but the level of confidence that people show in him on this site is far greater than the level of confidence he has in himself, otherwise, he would have fought without the juice and he would have moved up to HW years ago. Ngannou called his bluff and he can never recover to "true fight fans" for that. Let Dana sell you that he is the greatest of all time and then you can go argue who was the badder man, The Rock, Stone Cold or Brock.

UFC, up until now, is the greatest promotion on earth and you are living proof...

Edit: also, the fact that you use the GIFs of a guy that weighs 210lbs and fights at 155, jon jones and a WWE guy is very telling of where your head lies.
<LikeReally5>

<{vega}>

Lmfao, what point are you even trying to get across? You're so off the wall with random, irrelevant tangents, that I'm not even sure that you know what point you're trying to get across to everyone else?

<{yahyou}>

Last edited:
Imagine comparing Khabib’s body of work to the likes of GSP and Jones. GSP clearly is in the same league with the amount of title fights he’s been in and the amount of time fighting at the top while becoming a 2 div champion.

But ffs Khabib averaged a single fight a year since 2013 and only faced a handful of ranked fighters in his career. The fighters he faced weren’t nearly as diverse skill set wise as the guys GSP and Jones faced either.

Khabib had 11 LW fights (13 total) in the UFC and 3 defenses less than half of them were ranked. Arguably one of the easiest title fights on a double vacated belt. 5 ranked opponents………

These guys have more title fights and ranked opponents on their resumes than he has total UFC fights. Didn’t know fighting bums mostly @ 170lb in gymnasiums counted so much.

Mighty Mouse and others should be inserted before Khabib. Quality > a very padded number. Compare UFC resumes they’re all that matters here (since none of these guys competed in or held titles in level high level org prior like PRIDE, STRIKEFORCE etc).
Jon also holds the record for most failed steroid tests and has a bunch of sketchy decisions, a no contest, a DQ.

The DC wins were great wins, but he couldn't even get through those without failing a drug test, and other than those, he's been fighting once a year against Anthony Smith, getting sketchy decisions over Santos and Reyes, OSP, and his decision over Glover was 9 years ago.

Didn't Masvidal just sign a new deal before getting whooped last time out?

There's speculation that he'd return to fight McGregor if Conor loses against Chandler.

The UFC's PPV #1 VS #2? Who are both on losing streaks? Why the hell not?

That's why Masvidal's retirement speech didn't feel like he was really retiring.

Jon also holds the record for most failed steroid tests and has a bunch of sketchy decisions, a no contest, a DQ.

The DC wins were great wins, but he couldn't even get through those without failing a drug test, and other than those, he's been fighting once a year against Anthony Smith, getting sketchy decisions over Santos and Reyes, OSP, and his decision over Glover was 9 years ago.

Even if you remove Jon from the list for cheating (the sketchy decisions are laughable, not that sketchy and he’s never really been hurt or in danger) Khabib still has no business being on the list.

Jons resume is spectacular. Look at the age, record and rank of the fighters he faced and when he faced them it’s insane.

Also, underwhelming performances or close fights when you been on top longer than anyone else isn’t really a big deal. Everyone else has already done much worse at this point. He won the 4th and 5th round of all those fights (and had a few close swing rounds early on) and looked like he barely showed up, still winning.

But anyways, remove Jon for your reasons and Khabib still doesn’t belong there and Khabib also missed weight a few times and pulled out of many fights if we’re deducting points on principles for these things.

So, Ngauou quit because he was afraid of someone that was laid off for 3 years after an arguably close decision loss to Reyes who was dominated by Jan Blachovic who was a poor man version of Stipe who he slept effortlessly.
we all know jones would submitt him.and im pretty sure u wont even bet a single penny against jon jones
these are facts.why would u even risk fighting jon jones than a bigger boxing payday right?

I like your enthusiasm but you get bad marks for moronity.... Ngannou was begging jones to step up for 2 years and jones kept refusing because "the UFC was a slave company and didn't pay him enough." Remember that the motherfucker was asking for 30 million to fight Ngannou and as soon as he left, he settled for a few million plus points.

Don't be such a fan that you become delusional.
lol nganou was scared of jon jones he would lose alot
he was the champ thats why he ran claiming he was the best HW lmfao
he was offered the biggest payday but refused.
its easy to call jon jones when your not the champ
its funny he ran to boxing and quited when he knew jon jones is coming for that cake
is ngnaou even relevant? he has like 10 losses in the ufc
even oldman stipe beat prime nganou

He can retire with fights left on his contract...

+ Juan,
IIRC Rich Franklin still has a fight left on his contract.
He talked about it years ago and talked about having one final fight in the UFC.
This long after he left and became VP in ONE.

Jon Jones has just as many title fights than Khabieber does actual fights. Few will argue Jon’s reign. Jones has been in the decline or at least looked like he was. Also what does Jon need, 3 heavy weight title defenses to tie Khabieb? 2 heavyweight titles and his LHW titles is enough. There are not in the same level.

If he can string together multiple defenses at HW or even clean out the division, he'll pull off a feat not likely to be replicated in our lifetime. It will be a shame if he calls it a career after fighting only Gane and Stipe.

Lol you guys get SO MAD when fighters handle their career intelligently. Instead of just being a punching bag like you want.

Imagine still hating Jones in 2023 and watching someone you hate cement their legacy as the GOAT.

It sucks to be half you…nothing you can really do about it but twiddle your little fingers and bitch about it
They really sound like the average redditor talking about Trump from 2016 onward. Jones Derangement Syndrome, we could call it.

Back