Tom Arnold vows to take Donald Trump down

It?

• Total voters
Are we supposed to take a guy that stick is dick in Roseanne Barr seriously???

Tom Arnold is the epitome of leftist sherdog posters. A vile, useless, sack of shit who's thinks he's some hero by attacking Trump.

Yeah, ok Tom. You must be thanking trump for being hated so much that it made your ex popular for a brief moment so someone asked you something

I had to triple my Valium dose when I read this. This is it. It’s really happening. :( I am so depressed and angry right now... don’t know what to do. I’m literally shaking. This world is a sick fucking place. Why would God let this happen? Why? I’m gonna cash in my bitcoin and stockpile water and ammo in my bunker. Tom Arnold is no joke. Wake me up when it’s over.
This just clinched 2020!

Only response this thread needed was....

Soul Plane.

Didn't even know Tom Arnold was still alive.

over through their governments
giphy.gif

When are morons going to understand that when our president is an incompetent, egocentric, childish behavior, pussy grabbing, dickhead makes this country and all American's look weak.

Actually sounds like every president of the past.
Your really reaching.

Cohen apparently said this was fake news.

Y’all never get tired of losing...

<36>

Tom Arnold has won the relevancy lottery with Roseanne saying dumb shit.

Fun fact: Roseanne actually stabbed Tom Arnold in the chest because he took a bag of Jenny Craig cookies away from her.<{MingNope}>

The raw physical courage required to try and take cookies away from Roseanne will help Tom on his political crusade. He's got balls, no doubt about it.

Back