Tony ferguson gonna break conor by cardio

Fargo is awkward. To train that much and have abysmal technique like that, says a lot about competition. Conor is painful to listen to, but he is going to absolutely destroy and dismantle this guy if the fight happens.

Also, trash talk up to this fight should be and awkward as fawk.

If they ever fight Conor will have a punchers chance because that's all he has a single lone punch that's good for 2rds then looses steam quick....

Unless he assaults him in a nightclub, I highly doubt Ferg will ever get to fight Conor now.

I thought Conor was retarded from MMA. What's the point of this thread?

EDIT, I loved the autocorrect so much I left it in.

If the fight is standing and goes to a decission Conor might get some 10-8 rds knocking Tferg from pillar to post in the first 2.

Tony ferguson got high enough fight IQ to survive the first storm from conor.

I dont see this fight going any other way then ferguson by beat down

Discuss
Fight IQ = chin and toughness?

2nd round ko via Conor's left.

Tony ferguson got high enough fight IQ to survive the first storm from conor.

I dont see this fight going any other way then ferguson by beat down

Discuss
only way tony wins is by being a superior punching bag to nate. seriously.

Here's how I think it goes down:

giphy.gif

Tony's a good fighter, but Conor is few levels above him on the feet and will land often and flush, Tony has an overrated chin.

He'll be done inside 2 rounds, Conor is a special fighter, not sure why he needs to keep proving that to these goldfish who admit it and then slowly fall back into denial.

Nate diaz Is far more of a pressure fighter / throws more punches than Tony does. Tony tends to pick his shots a lot more.

If a 185+ pound version of Nate couldn't do It at welterweight, something tells me It's not gonna be quite that simple for Tony to do It at 155..Particularly If he cannot challenge Conor on the feet In the way that a welterweight version of Nate Diaz could.

To me, I see this being a far easier fight than Nate was at 170.

I would expect Tony to be shooting for his life In this one and it remains to be seen how that goes.

Tony Is not Nate Diaz on the feet, not even close. Nate' boxing Is on a completely different level. Tony Is sloppy, very wide and leaves his chin up In the air. I would give Conor the edge In the overall kicking game as well.

You will find that If you're not able to challenge someone on the feet, you will not be able to tire them In a way that someone who can would.

All that said, you guys aren't actually putting any thought Into your analysis. It's all emotion / bias fuelled.
tumblr_inline_mfzg9fso7H1qcn3a6.gif

Tony's a good fighter, but Conor is few levels above him on the feet and will land often and flush, Tony has an overrated chin.

He'll be done inside 2 rounds, Conor is a special fighter, not sure why he needs to keep proving that to these goldfish who admit it and then slowly fall back into denial.
Goldfish....

{<jordan}

Yeah, Tony leaves himself wide open a lot... & is a slow starter. Pair that with Conor's unique ability to sleep people & I find it hard to believe Tony makes it out of the first.

tony is larger than conor and conor o'connor seems to struggle with bigger guys like he did with Diaz.

how can you have cardio wen you get ko'd in 2 rounds.

Yeah, but from their last 10 opponents...Tony has lost against none of them while Conor was made a fool by one of his opponents that had a week to train.

The only point I see with your "point" is that Tony may struggle against Conor, but Tony will win. o_O

Let's just hope does okay when, not if, Conor snaps his head back with a straight left like everyone else has been able to do.

Lando isn't even known for having heavy hands and he wobbled Ferg all over the place.

RDA isn't heavy handed but folded Fergs head back repeatedly, ripped round kicks without a problem until the eye poke.

Castillo even cracked him anytime he attempted that OHR.

I know your hate for Conor will cloud your judgement but this isn't an easy fight for Ferg and with his awful defense and Conor's notorious ability to hurt guys, Ferg could get KOd and make it look easy for Conor.

But go ahead and speak in absolutes all you want.

conor could also spark tony, since tony has been dropped or hurt by guys who aren't even in the same planet as conor when it comes to striking.

Back