Tony Ferguson to Dana White: ‘What the f*ck! Am I your lightweight champion or not?’

{<jordan}

Lost to cerrone, getting is ass beat from pillar to post; split decision over melendez where many thought he lost; split decision over pettis, where the majority of his "success" came from holding pettis against the cage; sloppy haymaker for a standing tko over rda; embarrassed by mc-g; battered by poirier, mounts a comeback, then lands three illegal knees and gets a no-contest; beats gaethjie in a live reenactment of a rock'em sock'em fight.

Most impressive indeed.

<Oku02>

Everybody Eddie's fought in the UFC have been top 5 except Poirier, who was just outside the top 5. Eddie has the much higher ranked wins, and he has more highlybranked wins than Tony. He even beat Tony's best win RDA when RDA was higher ranked, and he did it much easier.

Quantity isn't everything. Eddie has the much better resume than Tony.

Well he beat the actual champ to get his belt soooo this is awkward...
Are you a retard or just acting like one? Nobody refuses he is the champ.He just didn't deserve to be when there were fighters like Tony and Khabib in the division.

Are you a retard or just acting like one? Nobody refuses he is the champ.He just didn't deserve to be when there were fighters like Tony and Khabib in the division.

How do you not deserve to be the champ when you fight and destroy the champ??

Please explain this to me wise one.

How do you not deserve to be the champ when you fight and destroy the champ??
Conor beat Eddie because he was the better fighter.Being skilled than the other fighter doesn't automatically give you a chance to fight at higher weight class for the belt when there are fighters who are on 10 or 9 fight win streak in that weight class.Dummy.

Conor beat Eddie because he was the better fighter.Being skilled than the other fighter doesn't automatically give you a chance to fight at higher weight class for the belt when there are fighters who are on 10 or 9 fight win streak in that weight class.Dummy.

Ahh so he deserved it because he got the fight and won the fight, but he doesn't deserve it because you wanted one of your favorite fighters to get the fight. Gotcha, carry on.

so he deserved it because he got the fight and won the fight
Retard at it again.He didn't deserve shit yet he was the better fighter and won.

but he doesn't deserve it because you wanted one of your favorite fighters to get the fight.
Give me an explanation of how did Conor deserve the title shot when there where two fighters who were on a massive fight win streak.Don't come up with He KO'd him therefore he deserved the title shot bullshit.Also i am no fan of Khabib but i can say he deserved the title shot.Your eyes have become blind because of Conor's sperm that you can't even admit he didn't deserve the title shot even though he did nothing at lighweight.

If Conor signs a deal before Tonys fight takes place then no....he is not the legit champ. He's defending his interim title.

If Conor doesn't sign..congrats Tony. If you win your the real champ.

Why Dana didn't just fuckin say that shit to begin with is beyond me. Fuckin clusterfuck BS.

I hate myself for writing this.. they're the first ever Co-Champions in the UFC LW division

gsp still WW + MW champ then
Vacating is quitting, you know, like when he tapped to strikes in a fight? He’s the biggest quitter in mma history.

Retard at it again.He didn't deserve shit yet he was the better fighter and won.

Give me an explanation of how did Conor deserve the title shot when there where two fighters who were on a massive fight win streak.Don't come up with He KO'd him therefore he deserved the title shot bullshit.Also i am no fan of Khabib but i can say he deserved the title shot.Your eyes have become blind because of Conor's sperm that you can't even admit he didn't deserve the title shot even though he did nothing at lighweight.

Sherdog for over a decade = we want champs to move up and fight other champs!! Challenge yourself!! Bj is the best for doing that

Sherdog now = we want champs who don't want to move up in weight because if they do then they don't deserve a title fight!!!! Blah blah more liberal bs blah blah

Sherdog for over a decade = we want champs to move up and fight other champs!! Challenge yourself!! Bj is the best for doing that

Sherdog now = we want champs who don't want to move up in weight because if they do then they don't deserve a title fight!!!! Blah blah more liberal bs blah blah
Generalization is one helluva thing.I've never said something like that.Now get Conor's dick out of your mouth and try to accept the reality.He didn't deserve the title shot.

Vacating is quitting, you know, like when he tapped to strikes in a fight? He’s the biggest quitter in mma history.

Or like tapping to a choke hold, or an arm triangle, or kneebar is quitting, or vacating two Cage Warrior titles is quitting? If Conor not a bigger quitter he's right behind GSP ;D

Generalization is one helluva thing.I've never said something like that.Now get Conor's dick out of your mouth and try to accept the reality.He didn't deserve the title shot.

Funny you chose the word "reality"

Deserving something is all a matter of opinion and perspective, while REALITY is that he is the champ whether you think he "deserves" it or not.

Try to enjoy life man, you don't have to go through it hating on a man that you don't even know. You will be happier if you stop letting Conor trigger you so easily.

Circus....people actually think the UFC improved the sport...If economics are the only standard of value, yes...every other aspect ..not so much.

Try to enjoy life man, you don't have to go through it hating on a man that you don't even know. You will be happier if you stop letting Conor trigger you so easily.
Who said i hate him? His fighting style is fun and exciting.I want him to defend his belt,if he doesn't, i want him to get stripped.All of this doesn't change that he didn't deserve the LW title.

Deserving something is all a matter of opinion and perspective, while REALITY is that he is the champ whether you think he "deserves" it or not.
Conor being champ is reality,but him didn't deserving a title shot is a reality as well.

Who said i hate him? His fighting style is fun and exciting.I want him to defend his belt,if he doesn't, i want him to get stripped.All of this doesn't change that he didn't deserve the LW title.

Conor being champ is reality,but him didn't deserving a title shot is a reality as well.

You can blame RDA for that. He was calling out Conor for awhile while being the last champ, so Conor moved up to fight him then RDA got hurt so Conor fought nate on short notice then Eddie beat RDA so Conor fought Eddie instead.

He got the fight because the champ was calling him out, and Conor agreed.

I agree with you tho, he should be stripped if he continues to not defend his belt. When he is stripped I will gladly call tony/Khabib the champ but until then they are fighting for an interim belt.

The UFC is a circus. It’s embarrassing how much they bum Conor

You can blame RDA for that. He was calling out Conor for awhile while being the last champ, so Conor moved up to fight him then RDA got hurt so Conor fought nate on short notice then Eddie beat RDA so Conor fought Eddie instead.

He got the fight because the champ was calling him out, and Conor agreed
Conor was already planted the seed when he was trash talking with RDA and Cerrone at Go Big press conference.RDA didn't call him out for no reason.

Back