TOPBOXER gear and equipment CUSTOM boxing gloves and other gear

Here's a few quick examples of the logo with an outline.

23muask.png

10hncs9.png

Mexican flag colors.
o8vu9v.png

Last edited:
I personally dislike that logo and would be disappointed if it was stock, but that's my own opinion

I personally dislike that logo and would be disappointed if it was stock, but that's my own opinion

I respect that. It's just something I put together for my own pair. It's up to him if he would go on using it. I'd be lying if I said I'd rather leave it as is and not improve it. What would you add or change?

I respect that. It's just something I put together for my own pair. It's up to him if he would go on using it. I'd be lying if I said I'd rather leave it as is and not improve it. What would you add or change?

I dislike it too. Agreed with Minowafanatic.

It looks like a standart modern logo and does not look good on maroon gloves imo
Basically it reminds me a bit Ringside logo with a crown element (I dislike both).

Also, is there a particular reason why the object on the left i different from the object on the right?

Also the object on the right has a tiny arrow (to "fit" the shape of R), while the left is even.

29lljx1.jpg

Last edited:
I dislike it too. Agreed with Minowafanatic.

It looks like a standart modern logo and does not look good on maroon gloves imo
Basically it reminds me a bit Ringside logo with a crown element (I dislike both).

Also, is there a particular reason why the object on the left i different from the object on the right?

Also the object on the right has a tiny arrow (to "fit" the shape of R), while the left is even.

29lljx1.jpg

Left is even to fit the T. Still some tweaks I need to make. It's honestly hard coming up with a logo for a boxing glove. I too had seen the Ringside and alternate Ring to Cage logo resemblance. I knew it'd look like those two logos if it were a longer, horizontal shape. If it's a circular logo, it'll resemble Reyes and most Mexican boxing equipment logos. If the logo is arched lettering, it'd resemble the original Everlast logo and many others. Globes, stars, crowns, skewed lettering, lettering in a circle, lettering in a horizontal shape -- it's all been done. Props to whoever did Beaulieu's logo, that's the most original I have seen out of lesser-named brands. Out of the bigger name brands, Grant's silhouette boxer logo is probably the most original I've seen.

Last edited:
I kinda like that logo. Almost like Ringside and Top King had a baby.

Props to whoever did Beaulieu's logo, that's the most original I have seen out of lesser-named brands.

well fortunately it was me...who did make that logo in coral draw with the help of my friend who had some knowledge of design work...
but honestly a logo that big needs extra care while printing...specially silk screen free hand printing

i wish i can just sell gloves without any logo, just sign them at the bottom with a pen so people may know i made it......
like good old days
i wish...

i wish i can just sell gloves without any logo, just sign them at the bottom with a pen so people may know i made it......
like good old days
i wish...

Nice. Big logos definitely need extra care. Main reason I went with a horizontal logo is so it'd fit on anything + remains visible when scaled down -- glove, cuff, forehead of headgear especially, etc. I was actually thinking of incorporating some Urdu lettering in the logo as well. Do you have a scanner? A signature would be a cool idea. Scan your signature for me if you can, then I can vectorize it for you. It can be left as is, or incorporated into a logo if you want.

Ill work with Muhammad to sketch something out, I worked with other companies maybe I can come up with something, I have something in mind already.

I actually think the original topboxer logo is better. For me, "signature work" is a classy term that for some reason equates well with classy cursive writing. There is just some sense of exclusivity with the old logo for some reason. The new one you've suggested as my brother Shihtzu said before is just not doing it for me.

I think if the brand was just Topboxer without "signature work" added to it, then maybe you could do away with the cursive. Maybe he would launch a line of gloves that are regular and then have a new more standard looking logo like yours for those, reserving the signature work for premium gloves like the winning inspired gloves.

Long story short: the branding and this logo don't match for me so I'm not for it. Respect your work though.

Ill work with Muhammad to sketch something out, I worked with other companies maybe I can come up with something, I have something in mind already.

Go for it. Hopefully you can get something to him soon, I'd definitely want the best logo possible on my pair of gloves. I was just trying to get something that wasn't that old logo -- with all due respect to Muhammad.

Go for it. Hopefully you can get something to him soon, I'd definitely want the best logo possible on my pair of gloves. I was just trying to get something that wasn't that old logo -- with all due respect to Muhammad.

Wanted to clear up since I realized it may not be obvious from my post and some others that the criticism is not to discourage you from working on logos. It is purely constructive. Keep at it because I understand from making media for youtube myself that it IS NOT nearly as easy as it looks in the finished product to do media stuff like this (especially for free). So more power to you my friend. :)

Can he put any logo you want on the glove? Meaning a symbol or something of that nature?

There's something very special happening in this thread, a real evolution in producing gear.

Your the muses, and Mo is the artist. And of the 15k people who have viewed this thread, you can bet more than a handful of them are big names in the industry and have taken notice.

Custom gear is the future.

Wanted to clear up since I realized it may not be obvious from my post and some others that the criticism is not to discourage you from working on logos. It is purely constructive. Keep at it because I understand from making media for youtube myself that it IS NOT nearly as easy as it looks in the finished product to do media stuff like this (especially for free). So more power to you my friend. :)

No doubt. I've been graphic designing for years, I'm pretty confident in my ability with it. Honestly, though, I just don't have the patience for it anymore and get lazy, lol. Plus, my wrists get pretty irritated after a while, or while I'm trying to trace/draw something with the mouse, from the years of damage from boxing. I accept criticism with open arms and am willing to add or change anything, but if someone is willing to do their own and it comes out even better than mine, I'm all for it.

Can he put any logo you want on the glove? Meaning a symbol or something of that nature?

Yeah. He's done many pairs with either no logo, or whichever logo the customer wanted. You can request a huge ass Hello Kitty logo on the gloves; and as long as he's getting his $150, he'll do it. That's what makes him the best and most customer friendly. Can't wait to order my pair from him. Can't wait even more until he does FG2900 clones.

There's something very special happening in this thread, a real evolution in producing gear.

Your the muses, and Mo is the artist. And of the 15k people who have viewed this thread, you can bet more than a handful of them are big names in the industry and have taken notice.

Custom gear is the future.
Custom everything is the future. A personalized world, personalized medicine imo will be the next breakthrough in the world. Hell there are even 100% custom bikes out there...they look amazing too.

Exclusivity creates value today. People don't want to be like everyone else anymore which is great for weird people like me lol

Back