TOPBOXER gear and equipment CUSTOM boxing gloves and other gear

I'm gonna have to start saving my pennies. I have an idea in my head about a pair I want and how I want it to look. Some will love it.....most will hate it.

You can send them to my address first and I'll confirm or deny your assumption that most will hate it. You may not receive them depending on the answer though.

You can send them to my address first and I'll confirm or deny your assumption that most will hate it. You may not receive them depending on the answer though.

Lol....if you have crazy taste like me......I may never see them if they go to you first:)

Forget the modern looking logos.

Keep the old logo TopBoxer11. It looks more timeless and regal. The cursive/script adds to that. They're one of a kind, so i don't see why the logo shouldn't reflect that.

If top-boxer could make a pliable cup like winning, I'll go through him instead.

Like Magic (and myself) say. Custom is indeed the future. Custom everything. I'm not talking just about gear and equipment here. I'm talking life.

Everything will one day be customized to our liking, the temperature in our home, the brightness of our lights, the colors of our house, the firmness of our mattress. These are all things available that just make you say wow.

Now that same customization could finally be done to gear for an affordable price. Thank you Muhammad for this.

I like the old logo but it is a little plain, it just needs that one extra touch and it will be perfect

I like the old logo but it is a little plain, it just needs that one extra touch and it will be perfect

I think you mean on non-maroon coloured gloves like ours right? Well in that case I do think the logo when on light coloured surfaces should have black accenting around it to make it pop more or just be black instead of gold.

I think you mean on non-maroon coloured gloves like ours right? Well in that case I do think the logo when on light coloured surfaces should have black accenting around it to make it pop more or just be black instead of gold.

I like the one on my gloves but there is just too much empty space within the outside borders which makes it seem empty and too plain, that's why i say it just needs an extra touch to make it perfect

VVhI3I.jpg
[/QUOTE]

<3

I actually already like the logo that they have on the strap, for the Winning clones. I dont particularly think it needs to be changed, personally, but that's just me. Already have my pair anyway though

Definitely. It is way more effective to deal directly with Muhammad and nicer in general.

I hope at this stage of the game, too, everyone is just going through Topboxer rather than Bill and giving their money straight to the person actually doing the work and not just a middle man

i wish i can just sell gloves without any logo, just sign them at the bottom with a pen so people may know i made it......
QUOTE]

I think something like this on the cuff would be nice instead of a large logo.....

Label_zps759cf2f9.jpg

5AiwAI.jpg

y2hOTs.jpg

LvcUmL.jpg

here are some custom made winings inspired gloves.
the logo was printed later on but could,nt take image.

just that logo on the cuff is what I like best so far from the possibilities, for me

yes , i guess for now i will stick to the classy stitched on woven labels same as old school boxing gloves......lets just skip the printed logo,s and keep it classic

yes , i guess for now i will stick to the classy stitched on woven labels same as old school boxing gloves......lets just skip the printed logo,s and keep it classic

I assume you could still custom print on the gloves, correct?

Last edited:
Back