TOPBOXER gear and equipment CUSTOM boxing gloves and other gear

The Winning padding allows you to hit the bag/pads without it degrading and getting too hard.
Is it the same with the "winning inspired" gloves from topboxer? I dont see anyone mention this.

Pictures don't do them justice at all. My camera can't even catch the true color of the metallic red. It's truly amazing and genuine.

The orthopedic 12oz are supposed to be the most protective 12oz gloves I've yet to have use according to Muhammad. I believe him, the padding is hard to describe, picture something like 15-20% harder than winnings.

The Green 16oz are really heavy on the hand and super tight. I can't imagine wearing these with my wraps right now. I chose the punchers glove type padding. Now the padding honestly feels like something off an everlast glove. I really wouldn't want to be hit by these. BUT I could assure you it is of very high quality.

My gloves with the Bill logo are far more slimmer for some reason. I really liked that aspect of the glove.

Once putting my hand inside the glove, you feel like you can count on these. Extreme comfort and the lining is just gracefully soft. Couldn't ask for much more.

Just very small things here and there I will mention in a review once I get some rounds under them.

351z9tt.jpg

Both pairs of gloves are downright beautiful!!!

He got back to me earlier today and he is straight up the man... Amazing service.

I wired him the money for custom winning clones. Looking forward to some good times!

Yeah once he gets chatting the custom service is right up there.

What design are you going for, depending on how I get on with the maroon gloves, I'm going to order a pair of customs.

Those are flashy as fuck GB. Just your style :D Congrats

The Winning padding allows you to hit the bag/pads without it degrading and getting too hard.
Is it the same with the "winning inspired" gloves from topboxer? I dont see anyone mention this.
Theyve not been out long enough to see whether or not the padding would degrade. Youll probably have to wait a couple years for that

Those are flashy as fuck GB. Just your style :D Congrats

Theyve not been out long enough to see whether or not the padding would degrade. Youll probably have to wait a couple years for that

Thats why I skipped them and just went with winning. I already have a winning "inspired" glove...the c17 2.0....

Not sure how C-17 are relevant. The padding overall should last a very long time, 2/3 is the same as Winning, 1/3 is different but of a high quality. This is not an average mass made sandwich foam.

Those GB gloves look lovely, not my style though. For some reason I just prefer maroon (but with less gold probably), but that's me.

So padding wont degrade overtime when working with sandbag?

ANY padding will. I know a guy who destroyed his genuine 10 oz. Winning in 3 months in Thailand. They are gloves, not a diamond.

Pictures don't do them justice at all. My camera can't even catch the true color of the metallic red. It's truly amazing and genuine.

The orthopedic 12oz are supposed to be the most protective 12oz gloves I've yet to have use according to Muhammad. I believe him, the padding is hard to describe, picture something like 15-20% harder than winnings.

The Green 16oz are really heavy on the hand and super tight. I can't imagine wearing these with my wraps right now. I chose the punchers glove type padding. Now the padding honestly feels like something off an everlast glove. I really wouldn't want to be hit by these. BUT I could assure you it is of very high quality.

My gloves with the Bill logo are far more slimmer for some reason. I really liked that aspect of the glove.

Once putting my hand inside the glove, you feel like you can count on these. Extreme comfort and the lining is just gracefully soft. Couldn't ask for much more.

Just very small things here and there I will mention in a review once I get some rounds under them.

351z9tt.jpg

Beautiful gloves!!! too nice for me but beautiful all the same.

Don't understand why people say stuff like this...everyone is equal.

I meant to write "too flashy" for me. I could get these if I wanted but I NEED to keep my gear low key because of where I train.

I think the maroon gloves look the best for me, even beats the customs

Yeah once he gets chatting the custom service is right up there.

What design are you going for, depending on how I get on with the maroon gloves, I'm going to order a pair of customs.

I'm going for custom clones. front will be half white, half red and black/red thumb. back will be blue and cuff will be red.

If I like these, I will start experimenting with different foams and leathers.

I meant to write "too flashy" for me. I could get these if I wanted but I NEED to keep my gear low key because of where I train.

Oh ok, that makes sense. I just knew someone at my old gym who said that and when I asked why he said "I'm not good enough at boxing to wear stuff like that yet". I was just making sure it wasn't one of those self-defeating statements :).

Oh ok, that makes sense. I just knew someone at my old gym who said that and when I asked why he said "I'm not good enough at boxing to wear stuff like that yet". I was just making sure it wasn't one of those self-defeating statements :).

That happened to me last night, wearing my Hayabusa GSP's. A guy with Everlast Protex 2's said he doesn't want better gloves as he won't do them justice.

I'm getting my ideas down for my order with Topboxer. Can I go through him for headgear and mitts in the U.S. or do I have to go through Bill for any of it?

Back