TOPBOXER gear and equipment CUSTOM boxing gloves and other gear

Avoid Bill at all costs, go through Muhammad if you respect yourself.

I'm getting my ideas down for my order with Topboxer. Can I go through him for headgear and mitts in the U.S. or do I have to go through Bill for any of it?

You can go straight to Topboxer for everything, unless you want the Bill logo.

Good news: received a parcel today from Topboxer

Bad news: it wasn't my order and my stuff is 180 miles away

I cannot imagine how much of a letdown that unboxing would have been. Painful to think about. My condolences.

I cannot imagine how much of a letdown that unboxing would have been. Painful to think about. My condolences.

Not gonna lie, it was a big kick in the balls after almost 2 months of waiting. Least it's in the UK now though, should still get it by the weekend.

Not gonna lie, it was a big kick in the balls after almost 2 months of waiting. Least it's in the UK now though, should still get it by the weekend.

Definitely, it was abroad it would be terrible.

Received my Winning inspired gloves yesterday. Used them for the first time today. Outstanding. They feel SO comfortable.

These are a work of art!

As for my blue, silver and black set, f***ng Hong Kong customs poked holes in one of my gloves, scratched the silver and ruined Muhammad's work! I am so pissed, man. The gloves are so beautifully made and these ass***les had to screw them up! Look at the quality of this blue leather, man!

The headgear is impeccable as well and the motherf***ers did not cut into it. I will post a few comments once I test it.

Last edited:
Received my Winning inspired gloves yesterday. Used them for the first time today. Outstanding. They feel SO comfortable.

These are a work of art!

As for my blue, silver and black set, f***ng Hong Kong customs poked holes in one of my gloves, scratched the silver and ruined Muhammad's work! I am so pissed, man. The gloves are so beautifully made and these ass***les had to screw them up! Look at the quality of this blue leather, man!

The headgear is impeccable as well and the motherf***ers did not cut into it. I will post a few comments once I test it.

Beautiful set. I am sorry to hear about your customs issues. To punch holes like that is inexcusable.

That suuuuuuucks....Sorry man, I really feel bad for you on that one. I wonder why they would do that. Testing for drugs maybe?

Wow that is FD up. They couldn't just put em through an Xray? Damn... Those black ones look amazing BTW.

Damn that really sucks, is there no way to claim compensation if they screw around with your stuff?

Thanks for the support guys, but I am working with Muhammad to get a second pair of the same gloves and I am going to donate these in my local gym to a LUCKY boxing prospect.
Fuck the idiots who did these to the gloves, but I will move on and make good of it!

"Winning-inspired" stock 16oz gloves from Topboxer:

L3dvFz.jpg

kdU0Pa.jpg

UNoNcX.jpg

hgIQks.jpg

zVHuqg.jpg

Wow - I didn't realise that Tokushu's were so small.
What's your first impressions of the performance of the maroons Minowafanatic?

Wow - I didn't realise that Tokushu's were so small.
What's your first impressions of the performance of the maroons Minowafanatic?

The smell is great. Very good protection over the knuckles. Comfortable lining that dries quickly. Thick soft padding. I like how compact they are but they're smewhat top heavy, and the wrist support is average like any other velcro glove and so should be improved as should the thumbs. Not uncomfortable but could be better. All in all they're very good gloves especially for the price.

edit: seen a couple people say the "strap" should be improved, in these gloves. Having a different closure doesnt really affect much, its the padding around the cuff that makes a difference

Last edited:
The smell is great. Very good protection over the knuckles. Comfortable lining that dries quickly. Thick soft padding. I like how compact they are but they're smewhat top heavy, and the wrist support is average like any other velcro glove and so should be improved as should the thumbs. Not uncomfortable but could be better. All in all they're very good gloves especially for the price.

What don't you like about the thumbs? I've only tried them on at home but I quite like them initially.

What don't you like about the thumbs? I've only tried them on at home but I quite like them initially.

Theyre alright, not bad or anything. Bit short. He'd probably do well to go back to the initial Winning-inspired thumbs of the previous version.

Biggest area with room for improvement is the wrist support. That said, going off the superlatives people use to describe other gloves with completely average and unnoteworthy wrist support, I don't imagine this will be any kind of problem for most.

Theyre alright, not bad or anything. Bit short. He'd probably do well to go back to the initial Winning-inspired thumbs of the previous version.

Biggest area with room for improvement is the wrist support. That said, going off the superlatives people use to describe other gloves with completely average and unnoteworthy wrist support, I don't imagine this will be any kind of problem for most.

I think there are small differences between everyones gloves, Dtenney10's seem to be mis-matched, where as I don't have that problem. I've recently been using Tokushu's so the thumbs on these feel amazing.

I'd agree on the wrist, definitely room for improvement there.

Back