Train carrying GOP congress members hits a truck. Injuries reported

As for the thread subject, @Edison Carasio pretty much /thread'd this thing out of the gate. I hope everyone is alright, driver of the truck included. Was probably a tense moment there for everyone. Hopefully there's booze at the retreat.

Infowars take on the crash.

I support free speech of even idiots like this, but boy does it give ammunition to the other side when this is what they use their beautiful freedom of free speech for

Also, if the “deep state” really wanted to take out a train with 200 gop congressmembers; I’m pretty sure the attack would be more successful than a train plowing through a mere garbage truck like a speed bump

Extremely odd time for that response, but ok.
Oh please, maybe you should revisit the thread where the white surpremacist rammed into the crowd and killed that woman. Actually I'm pretty sure you were one of the ones making stupid comments defending the dude. The comments in this thread are mild in comparison to some of the shit your now banned buds use to throw out.

Anyways, carry on with your crocodile tears.

source.gif

Man, social media really brings out the ugliness in people. Was it karma when he got smoked on the road by that van?

Oh please, maybe you should revisit the thread where the white surpremacist rammed into the crowd and killed that woman. Actually I'm pretty sure you were one of the ones making stupid comments defending the dude. The comments in this thread are mild in comparison to some of the shit your now banned buds use to throw out.

Anyways, carry on with your crocodile tears.

source.gif

Definitely did not make any comments defending that guy -- feel free to look it up.

Infowars take on the crash.

Ahh Jerome Corsi, that erstwhile World Net Daily contributor. I remember this guy, he used to be featured heavily on WND. He pushed all sorts of anti-Obama theories and wrote books about it.

Oh man Matt Hughes is really playing with fire o_O

that truck did a fine filibuster

Seems there was a problem with the gates at the crossing where the truck was hit.

The railroad crossing where a train carrying Republican lawmakers struck a garbage truck killing the driver Wednesday morning had been malfunctioning, residents in Crozet revealed.

Benny Layne, who lives near the horrific crash site and found the destroyed garbage truck on his property, told the Associated Press that the crossing arms had not been working properly for quite some time.

He said the arms would stay down for hours at a time and he recently witnessed a line of cars waiting at the crossing after they were signaled to stop although a train was not approaching. Layne said several motorists eventually got out of their cars to help guide other drivers safely around the malfunctioning arms so they could cross the tracks.

According to Layne, a man was seen examining the crossing arms earlier in the week.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5338565/Railroad-crossing-malfunctioning-crash.html

There were other reports from other drivers too. People might have gotten accustomed to driving around these gates.

Back