Training alongside roiders, bothers me

18316f8c77a766841cd8f20021438533.jpg
Isn’t he back on the juice?

That pic is shooped as hell.

6eae51b5b5eb0385a03723c37a681834.jpg

Arnold is back on the juice though and looking less deflated than he did a few years ago. He also has access to the best pharmaceuticals and doctors money can buy, plus he's a genetic outlier.

Last edited:
Isn’t he back on the juice?

I think that is a certainty, point being doing steroids does not mean you look shit later. It might just mean you need to keep up a regime.

some of the strongest men to ever walk the planet have God awful form by the form nazis. these people never cared about that they only cared about moving the maximum possible weight. If you are in this game long enough you will be injured whether you have picture perfect form or you dont.

What elite strength athletes have "god awful" form? I'd be interested in looking at some examples.

Then educate me on the issue.

After your posting of that comic, is there any point? Do you truly believe that's exactly how things happen? If you do, I'm not going to waste my time, as it won't matter.

"Drug free is the way to go." Why, exactly?

Another picture with absolutely no context. Fantastic. How many years between those pictures? And yes, shocking, ceasing TRT ("TRT", as I'm going to guess he was using a lot more than that) will make you look less jacked. He's still in great shape for MMA fighter his age.

You should do some a lot more research on the topic you're posting about.

Last edited:
What elite strength athletes have "god awful" form? I'd be interested in looking at some examples.

After your posting of that comic, is there any point? Do you truly believe that's exactly how things happen? If you do, I'm not going to waste my time, as it won't matter.

"Drug free is the way to go." Why, exactly?

Another picture with absolutely no context. Fantastic. How many years between those pictures? And yes, shocking, ceasing TRT ("TRT", as I'm going to guess he was using a lot more than that) will make you look less jacked. He's still in great shape for MMA fighter his age.

You should do some a lot more research on the topic you're posting about.
Like a woman you appeal with emotion instead of motive. Abusing steroids stops or hinders you from producing natural testosterone on your own. It’s a proven fact. Taking steroids will put you at risk to addiction which will make you prone to abusing it. Might as well go all natural. Why do a lot of men take it? For the approval of others? Who gives a damn what others think. Stay healthy

John kuc, Steve goggins
Uncoventional and god awful are two different things. Goggins had tremendous back strength and would use that to his advantage squatting.

And quit dodging the question everyone really wants to know. What about that six hundy deadlift?

you can play the semantics game all you want spdrew your not going to win. You can not play the semantics game and you still arent going to win. Either way you are damned if you do and damned if you dont.

there is no reason to post a 600 deadlift if i have done it or not. I have done it since our little debacle i did it sumo FWIW. You would probably say the form doesnt meet your standard. I do not care about your standards so the entire episode is a wash. I could deadlift 900 and you would still find a reason to shit on it. You and your goons.

that said if you are really interested in my training i suggest stalking my facebook profile. I post vids every so often.

you can play the semantics game all you want spdrew your not going to win. You can not play the semantics game and you still arent going to win. Either way you are damned if you do and damned if you dont.
Ok, you're not going to humor me with an answer about your deadlift. I guess by now if you haven't come through with a 600 pull, it's just not going to happen.

no im not going to give you an answer because you do not deserve an answer.

All you people do is cry on this forum. The newbies, the regulars and everything's in betweenl. This is a forum of crybabies.

All you people do is cry on this forum. The newbies, the regulars and everything's in betweenl. This is a forum of crybabies.
Says the guy who could just post a video of him pulling 600 lol. (If it existed)

At this point, I think you just love the attention lol.

Me and drew have posted tons of videos of our lifting. Why can’t you sack up? “Because I don’t have to prove myself to you guys!!!!!1!”

Back