Trans athletes dominate and win at NAGA BJJ grappling tournament

Leviticus

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Female martial artists have come forward to reveal that male athletes claiming to be transgender have completely overtaken the women’s categories of a major grappling association, leaving them fearing for their safety in many instances.

cordelia-gregory-and-corissa-griffiths-1392x783.jpg

Article here: https://reduxx.info/exclusive-women...tournament-after-being-forced-to-fight-males/

Remember when people predicted this exact thing would happen in the other thread?

''But despite claiming to have had a policy in place that required female athletes to be informed, many are coming forward to reveal that NAGA has continued to pair women against trans-identified males without their knowledge and depriving them of the opportunity to opt out in many instances.

Speaking to Reduxx, professional martial artists Jayden Alexander and Ansleigh Wilk said that they were made to fight against a male with no prior warning from NAGA until stepping onto the mat.

“I honestly never thought this would actually happen in a contact sport, especially not MY contact sport,” Alexander, who is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu blue belt, said. “When I saw him, I was so shocked I didn’t know how to respond.”

Both Alexander and Wilk fought against Cordelia Gregory of Temporal Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy, who is one of many trans-identified males currently participating in NAGA women’s tournaments. Both women describe that they were not informed they would be competing against a male until the it was too late during their July tournaments.

“I hadn’t been notified. The only thing that brought it to my attention was my teammates. They kept asking me ‘are you fighting a man’ and I was honestly too focused on coaching the rest of the crew to really pay attention to my opponent,” Wilk said.

“I realized very quickly I couldn’t muscle them like most girls,” Wilk, who is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt and coach, added. “Well obviously, because it wasn’t a girl! Then not long after, I had to do a second match of which Cordelia threw a tantrum saying [he] ‘didn’t tap [out].’ I was sincerely scared [he] was going to punch me when I stuck my hand out to shake [his].”

Ansleigh Wilk affirmed Alexander’s sentiment, and added that most female participants feel unable to vocally protest the gender self-identification policies.

“The majority of the women feel scared to even speak out about this matter. They don’t want to be labeled a bigot or transphobic,” Wilk said. “There’s so many girls just not signing up now because they are allowing this. Women’s sports will cease to exist if this keeps up. Medals, belts, records, and money are going to be stripped right away from women.”''

Last edited:
Disgusting.

Didn't the article show one of the trans athletes getting guillotine choked very quickly?

Remember when people predicted this exact thing would happen in the other thread?

''But despite claiming to have had a policy in place that required female athletes to be informed, many are coming forward to reveal that NAGA has continued to pair women against trans-identified males without their knowledge and depriving them of the opportunity to opt out in many instances.

Speaking to Reduxx, professional martial artists Jayden Alexander and Ansleigh Wilk said that they were made to fight against a male with no prior warning from NAGA until stepping onto the mat.

“I honestly never thought this would actually happen in a contact sport, especially not MY contact sport,” Alexander, who is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu blue belt, said. “When I saw him, I was so shocked I didn’t know how to respond.”

Both Alexander and Wilk fought against Cordelia Gregory of Temporal Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy, who is one of many trans-identified males currently participating in NAGA women’s tournaments. Both women describe that they were not informed they would be competing against a male until the it was too late during their July tournaments.

“I hadn’t been notified. The only thing that brought it to my attention was my teammates. They kept asking me ‘are you fighting a man’ and I was honestly too focused on coaching the rest of the crew to really pay attention to my opponent,” Wilk said.

“I realized very quickly I couldn’t muscle them like most girls,” Wilk, who is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt and coach, added. “Well obviously, because it wasn’t a girl! Then not long after, I had to do a second match of which Cordelia threw a tantrum saying [he] ‘didn’t tap [out].’ I was sincerely scared [he] was going to punch me when I stuck my hand out to shake [his].”

Ansleigh Wilk affirmed Alexander’s sentiment, and added that most female participants feel unable to vocally protest the gender self-identification policies.

“The majority of the women feel scared to even speak out about this matter. They don’t want to be labeled a bigot or transphobic,” Wilk said. “There’s so many girls just not signing up now because they are allowing this. Women’s sports will cease to exist if this keeps up. Medals, belts, records, and money are going to be stripped right away from women.”''
I wonder what woke logic will be brought forward to somehow excuse this.

create a new category called "inferior females" and put the people who can't handle the new women's division there.

but don't be surprised if inferior trans follow them and crush them there too!

Have the "Open" division which is where anyone, regardless of their biological sex can compete(Let's be honest it'll just be the men's division when everything is said and done) and then the biological women's division. Trans athletes can still compete but won't have an inherent and ridiculous advantage over biological women.

Pardon the pun. But the real ballsy ones should compete overseas

NAGA didn't fuck around, nice.

F9iTj5SWoAApkrL

Nice. My son competed in a NAGA tournament a few weeks ago and they seemed to be pretty hardcore about preventing the usual BJJ sandbagging and not forcing girls (even 5 year olds) to compete against boys unless they wanted to. Glad to see them being consistent and applying common sense here.

Have the "Open" division which is where anyone, regardless of their biological sex can compete(Let's be honest it'll just be the men's division when everything is said and done) and then the biological women's division. Trans athletes can still compete but won't have an inherent and ridiculous advantage over biological women.
I want to see a testosterone fueled ftm mix it up in there with the guys in dresses.

It's whatever. The one on the left only medaled because she lost to the other transgendered person. They are like the only two people in 3 different brackets since it's at least 160-170lbs. There is a 4th openweight no gi bracket and there was a real girl competing with those two. She won one and lost one. She also took home gold too along with the transgender person on the right.

I wonder what woke logic will be brought forward to somehow excuse this.

The logic of a lot transwomen is usually like "I a women!!! I fight women division! If you say me not women I kill kill kill you! Me a women and a women kill someone if you not say me women!".
Because of political correctness you can't tell them to fuck of people are afraid of gender dysmorphia rage activists causing them trouble at work at.

Is it nonsense and dangerous? Yes.

Is it the equality women fought for for decades? Yes.

Women have no one to blame but themselves. They asked for equality, they fought for and vote for lgbtxyz, and they compete against these guys. Its their problem.

Back