Trans athletes dominate and win at NAGA BJJ grappling tournament

NAGA didn't fuck around, nice.

F9iTj5SWoAApkrL
some sanity prevails.

Men that do this are disgusting cowards. Like so many of us these days, I'm sick and tired of all this identity politics garbage.

Speaking of which, anyone see this Alex Enrique chick that won her division at ADCC Trials this last week ? I had to do a double take and went online to check if it's really a dude. I know it sounds mean, but goddamn she looks more like a dude than most dudes haha

Is it nonsense and dangerous? Yes.

Is it the equality women fought for for decades? Yes.

Women have no one to blame but themselves. They asked for equality, they fought for and vote for lgbtxyz, and they compete against these guys. Its their problem.

100% Agree with this.

Women have no one to blame but themselves. They asked for equality, they fought for and vote for lgbtxyz, and they compete against these guys. Its their problem.
I highly doubt that this is what most women and people in general understand as equality. It’s the right to vote for everyone, right for education and work. Same salary for the same position, same effort, in the same company, Right to drive a car, right to own a property etc.
All the nonsense what goes beyond these, is not what the majority understands as equality, it’s more like reverse discrimination.

I highly doubt that this is what most women and people in general understand as equality. It’s the right to vote for everyone, right for education and work. Same salary for the same position, same effort, in the same company, Right to drive a car, right to own a property etc.
All the nonsense what goes beyond these, is not what the majority understands as equality, it’s more like reverse discrimination.

I fully understand women actually just want the benefits of "equality" along with the benefits of being the weaker sex. But this is true equality. In an equal world men and women are treated exactly the same. They should compete in the workplace and in sports, etc. They have claimed to be strong for decades, time to prove it. Of course in reality they aren't tiny scarlett johansson beating up 6 giant guys with no problem and they are learning that.

I fully understand women actually just want the benefits of "equality" along with the benefits of being the weaker sex. But this is true equality. In an equal world men and women are treated exactly the same. They should compete in the workplace and in sports, etc. They have claimed to be strong for decades, time to prove it. Of course in reality they aren't tiny scarlett johansson beating up 6 giant guys with no problem and they are learning that.
Lol, Yes you must be right. <Lmaoo>
It’s 100% the same, for women being able to study and work, and for men being able to attend womens divisions in sports…

Reactions: lsa
Men that do this are disgusting cowards. Like so many of us these days, I'm sick and tired of all this identity politics garbage.

Speaking of which, anyone see this Alex Enrique chick that won her division at ADCC Trials this last week ? I had to do a double take and went online to check if it's really a dude. I know it sounds mean, but goddamn she looks more like a dude than most dudes haha
I don’t know that person, but ugly women are some of the worst victims of the transgender movement. I feel bad for actual women that got their dad’s jawlines.

And I have trouble imagining many people that support trans women being actual women liking the image of a person with a male’s musculature beating an actual woman in a combat sport. We just don’t see it enough for the outrage to come.

this is a wrong idea of equality.
equality would be there being only one division for fighting.
no such thing as sex or weight. that's the only equal setting and everybody competing would only be able to compete there. how do you suppose that would look?
but putting dudes in explicitly womens divisions isn't equality. it's a perversion of equality.

There is a ring of truth to this. The first "female" 4-star Admiral of Health and Human Services is the kind of thing men get to quietly chuckle about and say "you asked for this shit." Of course, not all women voted for this.

hhs.jpg

But dudes beating up biological women in combat sports is taking the joke too far. When this starts getting more attention, I think this will be one of the few issues where right and left will agree to defer to common sense.

Last edited:
this is a wrong idea of equality.
equality would be there being only one division for fighting.
no such thing as sex or weight. that's the only equal setting and everybody competing would only be able to compete there. how do you suppose that would look?
but putting dudes in explicitly womens divisions isn't equality. it's a perversion of equality.

No, it's equality. It's pretty simple. You are trying to redefine things so "equality" actually means not equal and separate. It's mindboggling how programmed to simp and play mental gymnastics you guys are. I'm not really shocked as western men are weak and stupid these days.

There is a ring of truth to this. The first "female" 4-star Admiral of Health and Human Services is the kind of thing men get to quietly chuckle about and say "you asked for this shit." Of course, not all women voted for this.

hhs.jpg

But dudes beating up biological women in combat sports is taking the joke too far. When this starts getting more attention, I think this will be one of the few issues where right and left will agree to defer to common sense.

I think you are giving the left way too much credit lol

Southpark has become reality, unfortunately. It perfectly shows how all the talking points go away instantly as soon as reality hits them...reality being the power of a man.

Female martial artists have come forward to reveal that male athletes claiming to be transgender have completely overtaken the women’s categories of a major grappling association, leaving them fearing for their safety in many instances.

cordelia-gregory-and-corissa-griffiths-1392x783.jpg

Article here: https://reduxx.info/exclusive-women...tournament-after-being-forced-to-fight-males/

THis is the way to do it if you want to transition and compete in BJJ.
I haven't seen what Janae Kroc is up to these days, but back in the day she was competing against men and winning.

One of the best powerlifters of all time, started training BJJ and went out there and beat men because she acknowledged she had too much of an advantage from being one of the best powerlifters of all time.

Last edited:
The funniest thing is that some of the women that joined the protest actually won their matches against transgender men lol

Despite that obviously transgender athletes should not be allowed in the women's division for fairness and safety reasons due to men tipically being a lot stronger and more athletic.
As far as I'm concerned if a woman want to take the risk and test herself in the men's division she should be allowed to do it but the women's division should be left alone.

No, it's equality. It's pretty simple. You are trying to redefine things so "equality" actually means not equal and separate. It's mindboggling how programmed to simp and play mental gymnastics you guys are. I'm not really shocked as western men are weak and stupid these days.
if i'm simping for women, then you're simping for dudes wearing women clothing.
maybe that's why you defend this so much. just because you've got a fetish for dudes like that shouldn't force the whole world to take it seriously.

I understand the issue and it is certainly hard for both parties. There's definitely a physical advantage that can't be ignored and at higher skill levels even the smallest advantages make a huge difference. It obviously sucks to fight to be seen as a real woman and still have to compete in the men's division but it also sucks to be unaware about the nature of whom you're fighting. Personally, I think the women complaining despite beating the trans lady are being a bit ridiculous. Especially the one chick who turned it into and advert for her gym. It comes across as disengenous. End of the day the fair options are limited. I'm a fan of having more divisions that gives people the option to choose who they want to compete against.

Cis women's division and a Women's "open" division for trans and women who are ok fighting trans. And same for men. Give an option for people and make it a decision that needs to be made when you register for the tournament so no one can complain after the fact. This way people are only ever competing against groups they agreed to.

Looks like this transgender woman is 8-23 competing against biological women. Presumably has some male advantages but sucks at jiu jitsu enough to level the field.

Still doesn't make it right though. The average man has way more strength and explosion than a woman at the same weight. But on balance, a transgender woman just wants to be "one of the girls" and forcing her to compete with men flies in the face of that. She's probably taking hormones to bring her test down to female levels - though I don't believe for a second this 100% negates a biological male advantage.

And separate trans divisions doesn't make sense either. There are already too many with BJJ's bullshido-based 5 separate divisions.

NAGA's new policy is the best possible answer but the real issue will be enforcement. Transgenders will stop disclosing and that super butch chick just might be natural.

it-is-maam-gamestop.gif

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back