Trans athletes dominate and win at NAGA BJJ grappling tournament

I don’t know that person, but ugly women are some of the worst victims of the transgender movement. I feel bad for actual women that got their dad’s jawlines.
It's utterly disgusting. One real women getting called a transexual is way morally wrong then what the whole trans community ever suffered.

Last edited:
I don’t know that person, but ugly women are some of the worst victims of the transgender movement. I feel bad for actual women that got their dad’s jawlines.

And I have trouble imagining many people that support trans women being actual women liking the image of a person with a male’s musculature beating an actual woman in a combat sport. We just don’t see it enough for the outrage to come.

Oh there are many that feel this is just fine and if you're not ok with it, then you're a bigot.

The people that support this garbage are mentally and emotionally unhinged. They need some kind of perceived inequality for them to latch on to and to feel morally superior by supporting it.

Their beliefs often don't even make any sense. Genitals don't define gender, yet removing them (i.e mutilating) is also gender affirming care.

Men and women are virtually identical in every way, yet you see them go into hysterics over feminism and how women deserve special treatment , such as "believe all women" when it comes to rampant rape allegations.

It's madness and I am 100% convinced all this sudden interest in identity politics being shoved down our throats and even being targeted specially towards children.... it has to be intentional sabotage by another nation. Russia, China, I dont care. But it's so outlandish and often feels deliberately forced that I'm happy to put on a tin foil and be labeled a conspiracy nut

it wont be long before the stupid indefensible ideas of the trans activists are exposed and people come to their senses.

No, it's equality. It's pretty simple. You are trying to redefine things so "equality" actually means not equal and separate. It's mindboggling how programmed to simp and play mental gymnastics you guys are. I'm not really shocked as western men are weak and stupid these days.

So why not get rid of weight classes? Your point makes little sense.

They need some kind of perceived inequality for them to latch on to and to feel morally superior by supporting it.
Do-gooders have always been committing attrocities, in past century they have been burning jews and before that witches, now they are trying to prove their moral superiority with yet another crazy scheme.

Just start a tranny division.

It'll be a better toilet break at the events than WMMA is on UFC cards.

Hillary Williams use to compete in the men's division and win

BJJ is relatively low impact but I can't imagine this horseshit happening in wrestling or boxing. Some real women would end up in intensive care.

Personally I don't really care about outrageous shit in society anymore but I just hope that my daughter doesn't have to face these freaks at some point.

First of all, there is no such thing as a transsexual. A person is born XX or XY. You can chop stuff all day long and that won't change a thing. When Bruce Jenner grows a uterus, email me. Until then, he is a dude.

Second, this is sexual Satanism. "Pride" was the key reason Lucifer was cast out from heaven and fell. The Sodomites stole God's symbol, the rainbow, and distorted it. They only use 6 colors. Six is the number of incomplete and fallen man.

This is the final stage that a civilization goes through before it is destroyed.

It is all happening because, as a country, we have turned our back on Jesus Christ.

BJJ is relatively low impact but I can't imagine this horseshit happening in wrestling or boxing. Some real women would end up in intensive care.

Personally I don't really care about outrageous shit in society anymore but I just hope that my daughter doesn't have to face these freaks at some point.

Oh they are coming for her. And for mine.

I work at a cégep, I can tell you that the brainwashing is hitting the girls hard. Lots of ''non-binary'' creatures out there.

Had this happen in mma.
Cis women still manage to win on occassion as it turns out serious body dismorphia is a seious disadvantage.
Fallon Fox was actually cheating roiding after the transition to keep some muscle so she managed to hurt some women despite not having any skills.

Oh they are coming for her. And for mine.

I work at a cégep, I can tell you that the brainwashing is hitting the girls hard. Lots of ''non-binary'' creatures out there.
Well that's american cultural pollution that has infected our culture. I moved to Europe where culture is much more solid and not so permeable to american trash.

Back