Trans Pacific Partnership - continuing the conservative assault on working people

My bad. I missed that. I guess I thought that was a good thing as it hurts China.

I'm of the opinion that we have to get over manufacturing as an industry.

I think all of this is inevitable so...

Without equating China to the US, I think only China can hurt China at this point.

Are you in business school (I've gotten that impression)? Is so, are there realistic talks about a post-manufacturing world?

You can't help lying, I guess. Sad.

And, yes, the video was posted, as was your dishonest claim, as was the real info.

bill%20irony%20meter.jpg

Huh?

If you'd cut the stupid partisanship out, you'd get more out of other people's posts.

The comment that you quoted is 100% correct.

Greater knowledge and understanding of a given topic comes with responsibility, that's how it works.

The only ones who don't get this are either criminal or just complete assholes.

If you feel you possess understanding in these topic matters beyond others, you're responsible.

Being an insulting shitbag is easy, extending knowledge you may have to others is a more worthy endeavor.

Do you understand?

Or is that all you are?

I'll willing to acknowledge maybe you're only being this way for entertainment purposes, in which case carry on.

If you're actually trying to help people attain some better understanding around here, your current method is working against you.

Greater knowledge and understanding of a given topic comes with responsibility, that's how it works.

If you feel you possess understanding in these topic matters beyond others, you're responsible.

Being an insulting shitbag is easy, extending knowledge you may have to others is a more worthy endeavor.

Do you understand?

Or is that all you are?

I'll willing to acknowledge maybe you're only being this way for entertainment purposes, in which case carry on.

If you're actually trying to help people attain some better understanding around here, your current method is working against you.

Have you read through the thread? I've shared a lot of information and provided reasoning on multiple positions. The little back-and-forth stuff can be fun (though, I really think that something is wrong with AUR--reminds me of another really hot-tempered poster whose name I can't remember; used to always post videos of this MSNBC guy ranting), but it's not one or the other. I always go for substance first, and I do believe in calling out dishonesty in order to keep things on track (you can't proceed well from a faulty foundation).

Ed: the MSNBC guy was Dylan Ratigan--just remembered. I still can't remember the poster's name, though.

Do you understand?

Or is that all you are?

Jack is usually pretty calm. But if you look at the descriptor of the War Room, it's, "duke it out", and everyone has their own style: like the early UFC's.

People who aren't invested in the "right and wrong" of this thread will come out wiser for reading it, I think that's good enough.

Last edited:
Jack is usually pretty calm. But if you look at the descriptor of the War Room, it's, "duke it out", and everyone has their own style: like the early UFC's.

People who aren't invested in the "right and wrong" of this thread will come out with some new information, I think that's good enough.

Thanks, and, yeah, I hope so. Shit, I don't even have a position on this, and I'm still getting treated as The Enemy by some of the hardcores. It's fucking nuts how things get in the WR.

You can't say an obvious left wing statist like Obama is a conservative just because he's corrupt. That's really disingenuous.

Thanks, and, yeah, I hope so. Shit, I don't even have a position on this, and I'm still getting treated as The Enemy by some of the hardcores. It's fucking nuts how things get in the WR.

Lol

At least we don't settle things with gunfights anymore, not like those fools Burr and Hamilton

#progress

Jack Savage needs to learn how to get his cut too. If you're going to be a shill like these Senators are, at least get paid in the process.

he is

I know people don't like to hear this, but you can't understand American politics without understanding the central role that race plays in it all.

Pretty much.

Obama won both elections because he was black. Its pretty much a fact.

Obama limited Romney to 6 percent of the black vote in 2012, and his performance in 2008 had been even more dominant. That year’s Republican nominee, Sen. John McCain (Ariz.), won only 4 percent black support, according to exit poll

Black voter turnout in 2012 exceeded the rate of white voter turnout, even in the states with the strictest voter ID laws.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfac...voter-turnout-exceed-white-voter-turnout-eve/
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...eek-to-win-over-black-voters-once-obamas-gone

Without equating China to the US, I think only China can hurt China at this point.

Are you in business school (I've gotten that impression)? Is so, are there realistic talks about a post-manufacturing world?

I'm a 30 year old tax accountant and my sister and brother in laws are PhDs in econ (they're fairly liberal).

I thought the democrats dealt Obama a huge defeat on this a little over a week ago. Doesn't take long for the game to change. What was all the celebrating about?

I thought the democrats dealt Obama a huge defeat on this a little over a week ago. Doesn't take long for the game to change. What was all the celebrating about?

People aren't used to seeing a Democrat who actually knows how to play the game. And the far left, in particular, has underestimated the guy from Day 1.

"Having seen what I've seen, I would characterize this as a gross abrogation of American sovereignty," Grayson told HuffPost. "And I would further characterize it as a punch in the face to the middle class of America. I think that's fair to say from what I've seen so far. But I'm not allowed to tell you why!" - Alan Grayson

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3456167

Back