Transgender man wins VT primary (Dem)

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Yes. My stance is that we should have never changed the definition of marriage. It opened up the floodgates of confused children and adults. Leading to todays 62 genders and transgender movement. Which includes putting trans in the girls restrooms. I also disagree with the lgbtq education in schools today.
Lol, people who are worried about confusing their kids are the just projecting their insecurity. They are probably afraid of looking like a bigoted dickhead to their children. A normal person would have a simple (albeit uncomfortable) 5 minute conversation with their child and both would be better off because of it.

Being transgender isn't a crime. It has much less ground to cover for mass acceptance.

You that's the case simply because it isn't listed as a crime?

You that's the case simply because it isn't listed as a crime?

No, I think it's not listed as a crime because society already doesn't have much of a problem with it. It's a short road to mass acceptance.

No, I think it's not listed as a crime because society already doesn't have much of a problem with it. It's a short road to mass acceptance.

Is there a current study that shows mass acceptance is forthcoming? I can't see this or anything close to it being seen as normal by any sane person.

We'd all be labeled (or more labeled) as racist, bigots and religious zealots if those of us who think transgender procedures should be illegal.

I'd love to see that crapfest go down . . .

Is there a current study that shows mass acceptance is forthcoming? I can't see this or anything close to it being seen as normal by any sane person.

We'd all be labeled (or more labeled) as racist, bigots and religious zealots if those of us who think transgender procedures should be illegal.

I'd love to see that crapfest go down . . .

Then you will be labeled racist bigots, lol. It happens to every generation. There are old men who grew up when black people weren't allowed to drink water with white people, and if such a man were to get upset because his granddaughter was fucking a black guy, everyone would call him racist.

That's what happens. Kids in middle and high school already don't see anything weird about trans people. They have trans friends and follow trans celebrities.

This is why I find it hilarious when conservatives criticize muslim countries. Those countries have fought off many of the progressive movements of the last several decades. They are a conservative utopia and yet conservatives hate them, lol. You can't please the American right wing.

Last edited:
Yes. My stance is that we should have never changed the definition of marriage. It opened up the floodgates of confused children and adults. Leading to todays 62 genders and transgender movement. Which includes putting trans in the girls restrooms. I also disagree with the lgbtq education in schools today.
I'm not talking about merely not recognizing gay marriage, I'm talking about banning all LGBT politics and public associations as is the case in Russia. Do you think gay people should even be allowed to campaign for gay rights?

Except a deductive argument disproving theism can't be made. A deductive argument disproving this guy's claim to be a woman can.

To me, you are using different sets of criteria for your argument.

On the one hand, you are saying a deductive argument for beliefs cannot be made, without distinguishing what those beliefs actually are. Transgenderism could be considered a belief, just as Christians believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead. Both beliefs defy what we scientifically understand about our physical world.

If we are to make our logical arguments using specifics, such as with transgenders, then the consistent thing to do would be to say that a deductive argument disproving the existence of God/Jesus can in fact be equally made.

I may be wrong, but it seems like you are using an argument that a belief in God is not contradictory using a metaphysical approach, which, by definition, is "abstract theory or talk with no basis in reality." It occurs to me that transgender could also be interpreted metaphysically, which reduces our disagreement to recognizing that either there is a contradiction in believing in things that lie outside of our physical reality (and the words we use to describe it), or there isn't.

I'm not talking about merely not recognizing gay marriage, I'm talking about banning all LGBT politics and public associations as is the case in Russia. Do you think gay people should even be allowed to campaign for gay rights?
I think gays should have the right to campaign for homosexuality. But I would ban the gay pride parades because of all the crude sex stuff the LGBTQ's do. That stuff shouldn't go public.

I think gays should have the right to campaign for homosexuality. But I would ban the gay pride parades because of all the crude sex stuff the LGBTQ's do. That stuff shouldn't go public.
Ah so even the Russian method is too harsh for you, you at least believe they have the free speech rights to campaign for their rights. But no Pride parades because of the explicit stuff? What if they did the Pride parades without that kind of thing?

Ah so even the Russian method is too harsh for you, you at least believe they have the free speech rights to campaign for their rights. But no Pride parades because of the explicit stuff? What if they did the Pride parades without that kind of thing?
Gays can have free speech to say why they think gays is good.

But ban gay pride crude stuff. I probably wouldn't want the gays marching in my city though. So I wouldn't close off streets for them. They gotta do that somewhere else.

Gays can have free speech to say why they think gays is good.

But ban gay pride crude stuff. I probably wouldn't want the gays marching in my city though. So I wouldn't close off streets for them. They gotta do that somewhere else.
So they should be allowed to have pride marches as long as its all PG?

If I was mayor, I wouldn't let them have a parade at all. PG or not.
Would you make a distinction between parades and marches? That is to say, if it wasn't merely a parade for its own sake but a political march for the purpose of advocating for a certain law or something like that would that be okay if you were mayor?

Fair enough . . .

The government would implement something to get increased involvement of society in an election? Not sure I'm following.
No the government would have to get involved if it was required as a precursor to voting to be "moral" and have "sound mind".

Hold on monicas Im confused. Is it male to female, female to male, male to mail, feline to female.

Would you make a distinction between parades and marches? That is to say, if it wasn't merely a parade for its own sake but a political march for the purpose of advocating for a certain law or something like that would that be okay if you were mayor?
Maybe so. It depends on the law. If I was mayor, the KKK nor the gay would get permits for parades.

Heathens. Same sick fucks who are trying to move the pedo is just a orientation movement forward. Can Jesus just come back already.

Seriously Vermont is a shithole.
Your "daddy" backed a pedo not too long ago. What kinda cuck calls another man "daddy"?

To me, you are using different sets of criteria for your argument.

On the one hand, you are saying a deductive argument for beliefs cannot be made, without distinguishing what those beliefs actually are. Transgenderism could be considered a belief, just as Christians believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead. Both beliefs defy what we scientifically understand about our physical world.

If we are to make our logical arguments using specifics, such as with transgenders, then the consistent thing to do would be to say that a deductive argument disproving the existence of God/Jesus can in fact be equally made.

I may be wrong, but it seems like you are using an argument that a belief in God is not contradictory using a metaphysical approach, which, by definition, is "abstract theory or talk with no basis in reality." It occurs to me that transgender could also be interpreted metaphysically, which reduces our disagreement to recognizing that either there is a contradiction in believing in things that lie outside of our physical reality (and the words we use to describe it), or there isn't.

Scientific laws merely describe what happens under normal circumstances. Jesus's resurrection was a case of abnormal circumstances. It's not a logical contradiction for a person to resurrect, whereas it is for a person born with testes to be a woman. There is no possible world where a person born with testes is a woman.

This sort of thing is a result of the LGBTQ movement.

Crazy that some in our society think that a confused person about what sex he is can make decisions for his state.

Read Romans 1 about the depraved mind.

This coming from a Guy who thinks the universe is 6000 years old and votes for people who also hold that belief.

Talk about fucking confused.

Back