Trump and the central park 5, should he apologize?

slivercord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So apparently from my research Trump never apologized for the disgusting role he had on almost ruining this kids life's.
http://www.newsweek.com/central-park-five-say-trump-doesnt-even-know-what-it-apologize-805075

"Donald J. Trump rarely apologizes. When it comes to the case of the Central Park Five, he has never even come close.
In 1989, after these black and Latino teenagers from Harlem were accused of assaulting and raping a white woman in Central Park, Mr. Trump spent $85,000 placing full-page ads in the four daily papers in New York City, calling for the return of the death penalty."

" Trump has said the men are guilty of attacking jogger Trisha Meili, despite the confession of another suspect, and the fact Salaam and the others fought for more than a decade before their convictions were overturned with the help of DNA evidence in late 2002. "

" Last week, Trump defended White House staffer Rob Porter and speechwriter David Sorensen after the men respectively resigned on Wednesday and Friday."

The hypocrisy of this guy. So whats the rule, I think as potus he should apologize.

He should apologize. He wanted to put to death young men who were not guilty.

I stopped reading at 'In 1989'

Here's 2016, numbnuts.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/06/politics/reality-check-donald-trump-central-park-5/index.html

Washington (CNN) A member of the "Central Park 5" who was wrongfully convicted in a horrific 1989 New York rape case blasted Donald Trump Friday after the GOP presidential nominee said he believes the group is still guilty.

"What more do we have to prove? I'm tired of proving our innocence! I don't care what this a------ thinks @realDonaldTrump #centralpark5," Raymond Santana Jr. tweeted.
The 1989 crime -- in which a 28-year-old banker who had been jogging at night in Central Park was raped, bludgeoned with a rock and was found hours later, tied up, stripped and suffering from hypothermia and brain damage -- shook the city and exacerbated racial tensions.
Trump involved himself in the controversy soon after it took place when he took out full-page ads in major newspapers calling, among other things, for the death penalty to be reinstated in New York.
"They admitted they were guilty," Trump said this week in a statement to CNN's Miguel Marquez. "The police doing the original investigation say they were guilty. The fact that that case was settled with so much evidence against them is outrageous. And the woman, so badly injured, will never be the same."
Trump obviously still believes that the Central Park 5 are guilty, so it cannot be said he is lying or even misleading. But he is undoubtedly holding steadfast to an opinion in the face of DNA evidence to the contrary and the fact that the Central Park 5 have been exonerated by the legal system.

I heard the titanic sank
Mothafucka that was a big ship

I heard the titanic sank
Mothafucka that was a big ship
Yeah I know it's hard. But admit your lord fucked up. You trumpers are hilarious when it comes to bring obama news from 55 years ago its all good. Talk about this goof past, you get all defensive like school girls.

No thanks. I'm not really into fake apologies.

Yeah I know it's hard. But admit your lord fucked up. You trumpers are hilarious when it comes to bring obama news from 55 years ago its all good. Talk about this goof past, you get all defensive like school girls.
There are other threads on this. Bigly amount. Tremendous even. Why does he owe an apology? Did he arr st them? Charge them? Convict them? Or did he read the articles about the case, see they were horrific, and see they had kids hey said did it? Did you apooogize to oj

Did you apooogize to oj
If somebody else's DNA was at the crime scene, then OJ would have been owed an apology. But his DNA was at the crime scene, because he's a murderer. Those people in Central Park didn't rape that woman. If you're still accusing them of it in 2016, you owe the entire culture of human decency an apology, but only if you mean it.

There are other threads on this. Bigly amount. Tremendous even. Why does he owe an apology? Did he arr st them? Charge them? Convict them? Or did he read the articles about the case, see they were horrific, and see they had kids hey said did it? Did you apooogize to oj

English. Speak it.

If somebody else's DNA was at the crime scene, then OJ would have been owed an apology. But his DNA was at the crime scene, because he's a murderer. Those people in Central Park didn't rape that woman. If you're still accusing them of it in 2016, you owe the entire culture of human decency an apology, but only if you mean it.
Is trump still accusing them

Stop carrying water for these people.

How is pointing out that he wont mean it "carrying water?"

Why would you want an apology that is insincere?

You just liked @Fawlty response which was the same as mine

Last edited:
Is 2016 "still" enough for you?
That’s not what he said. He literally repeated what I said by fuck it it’s probably racist sexist kkk because you say so

That’s not what he said. He literally repeated what I said by fuck it it’s probably racist sexist kkk because you say so

Here's 2016, numbnuts.
"They admitted they were guilty," Trump said this week in a statement to CNN's Miguel Marquez. "The police doing the original investigation say they were guilty. The fact that that case was settled with so much evidence against them is outrageous. And the woman, so badly injured, will never be the same."

We don't have a big enough font size here, so...derp

Back