Trump and the central park 5, should he apologize?

Everyone hates me?

mission_accomplish_1112950c.jpg

But... LL Cool Palis doe.

missaccomplished360_762561476.jpg

Reading comprehension? You know other users political views.

Jeeze i got to step it up on this mma website.

Make sure I proof read my posts as well.

It's ok to kill people who rape children

This isn't a death penalty thread. This is a thread about Trump still believing the guilt of and advocating for the murder of people the legal system exonerated. The sparking, smoking gears in your brain terrify me.

You feel bad for child killers and rapist.
Want to babysit the Florida shooter for life no matter the cost .
Rich society you live.
Everywhere else has to eliminate the threat asap.
Bloodworth is having a cofveve moment all over his keyboard.

Everyone thought the same at the time. No one knew at the time the confessions were forced. Nothing for him to apologize for.

There's no collusion, no racist charge, there's nothing. You have run out of rubber bullets.

It's time to admit he's been a great President so far.

This isn't a death penalty thread. This is a thread about Trump still believing the guilt of and advocating for the murder of people the legal system exonerated. The sparking, smoking gears in your brain terrify me.

Oh, I thought it was money used by Trump to take out ads saying they should bring back the death penalty?

So off topic

I can't even believe I have to argue about being on topic on a mma website in the war room

You millenials are real sticklers , you can be on the sickest sites where people fantasize about the sickest stuff.
But spell something wrong or go off topic. Ahhhhhhhhh

Oh, I thought it was money used by Trump to take out ads saying they should bring back the death penalty?

So off topic

I can't even believe I have to argue about being on topic on a mma website in the war room

You millenials are real sticklers , you can be on the sickest sites where people fantasize about the sickest stuff.
But spell something wrong or go off topic. Ahhhhhhhhh

I'm a little old to be a millenial unfortunately, but you were being pretty aggressively off-topic to multiple posters, even when they tried to explain the issue you were having.

Everyone thought the same at the time. No one knew at the time the confessions were forced. Nothing for him to apologize for.

There's no collusion, no racist charge, there's nothing. You have run out of rubber bullets.

<3>

He was calling them guilty as late as the ancient year of 2016. This is a stupid post.

Back