Social Trump Booed at World Series

A. Obama's cheering was due to Canadians recognizing what a real leader of a real nation looks like

B. In Major League Baseball former owner cred overrules even war criminal cred, so he got a decently warm reception all the same.

That being said, there's always a petty joy in watching the person on Earth who takes themselves more seriously than anyone else getting booed to piss when all he cares about is adulation, like a 3 year old
maxresdefault.jpg
That was 2005 Bush so he wasn't still riding on that 9/11 wave. There was a good bit of cheers there for him. Couldn't tell if those were also boos or not but it's night and day from Trump's reception. I was trying to be as fair as possible in the comparison.

Either way it's pretty silly to say all presidents will be automatically booed at a sports game.

Paid provocateurs and actors.

That was 2005 Bush so he wasn't still riding on that 9/11 wave. There was a good bit of cheers there for him. Couldn't tell if those were also boos or not but it's night and day from Trump's reception. I was trying to be as fair as possible in the comparison.

Either way it's pretty silly to say all presidents will be automatically booed at a sports game.

I wonder if Trump likes GW Bush, considering Bill Barr has the honor of being the coverup man for both admins....

But the polls say President Trump has an 82% approval why are these peons not kissing his feet. I know George Soros paid for their tickets and bused them into the stadium.

But the polls say President Trump has an 82% approval why are these peons not kissing his feet. I know George Soros paid for their tickets and bused them into the stadium.
And the whole stadium was filled with illegal Mexicans.

as long as the sport is heavily politicized these days, i'd avoid such events.

I didn't know Soros had that WS-Tickets cash on hand!

Back