Trump crying about Stephen Curry... lol

I'm the one on the side with all the evidence, and I'm flailing. Right.

Reptiles in water evolved land mammals and sea mammals, alongside other sea reptiles and sea mammals. Land reptiles, in hugely discrepant environments, evolved land mammals and reptiles, and some evolved within their environments to go into the water as well.

Amphibians did indeed evolve from fish, but this was nowhere near the time of reptile to mammalian evolution. It was far before, about 70 million years before reptiles became distinct.

Fuck, Kent Hovind would be embarassed by you.

I didn't say they were around the same time. You believe our great great great great great.... grandfather is a fish. Lol

I didn't say they were around the same time. You believe our great great great great great.... grandfather is a fish. Lol

This is one of the most willfully ignorant things I have heard on sherdog. I dont even know what to say to such unbridled stupidity. Holy shit.

He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

Nah, I'm sure these guys knew what was up, and not those dumbass, researching scientists....

This is one of the most willfully ignorant things I have heard on sherdog. I dont even know what to say to such unbridled stupidity. Holy shit.

He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

Nah, I'm sure these guys knew what was up, and not those dumbass, researching scientists....
Yet it's what you believe. You believe we came from fish. Do you not?

Yet it's what you believe. You believe we came from fish. Do you not?

Humans do have an easily understood evolutionary pathway that goes back to fish, yes. I dont believe this, however, I accept the overwhelming evidence.

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-13278255

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3552418/

http://www.cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(95)00169-2

http://time.com/99086/fish-evolution-humans-pbs/

The last link seems to be addressing you specifically

"Anti-evolutionists have at least one thing in common with climate-change deniers and anti-vaccine nuts: they keep repeating nonsense long after it’s been debunked, and if you debunk it one more time, they pretend they can’t hear you and just keep going. Lather, rinse, repeat—it just never ends."

tenor.gif

Humans do have an easily understood evolutionary pathway that goes back to fish, yes. I dont believe this, however, I accept the overwhelming evidence.

"Anti-evolutionists have at least one thing in common with climate-change deniers and anti-vaccine nuts: they keep repeating nonsense long after it’s been debunked, and if you debunk it one more time, they pretend they can’t hear you and just keep going. Lather, rinse, repeat—it just never ends."
So mammals didn't come from reptiles which came from amphibians which came from fish? You don't even know what you believe.

So mammals didn't come from reptiles which came from amphibians which came from fish? You don't even know what you believe.

I'll repeat it, since you catastrophically failed at comprehending an extremely simple statement.

"Humans do have an easily understood evolutionary pathway that goes back to fish, yes. I dont believe this, however, I accept the overwhelming evidence."

In your mind, does this statement equal "God had two fish fuck, and a guy popped out!!"??????????????

tenor.gif

Yep, there is overwhelming evidence your great great.... great grandpa is a fish. Mountains of evidence in fact. Believe what you want man. You say God was wrong in the Bible when he says he created the sea creatures first. Your proof against this is based on humans being direct descendents of fish. Good luck with all that

I'll repeat it, since you catastrophically failed at comprehending an extremely simple statement.

"Humans do have an easily understood evolutionary pathway that goes back to fish, yes. I dont believe this, however, I accept the overwhelming evidence."

In your mind, does this statement equal "God had two fish fuck, and a guy popped out!!"??????????????

No

Yep, there is overwhelming evidence your great great.... great grandpa is a fish. Mountains of evidence in fact. Believe what you want man. You say God was wrong in the Bible when he says he created the sea creatures first. Your proof against this is based on humans being direct descendents of fish. Good luck with all that

Fish-Amphibians-Reptiles-Therapsids and mammals.

This line is well known at this point. The fact that you are saying my great great grandpa is a fish shows you are not even capable of looking at the facts in time scales above your own, a common, childlike mistake.

I need not believe anything, the overwhelming evidence, which has provided us breakthrough in many fields based upon this knowledge, is accepted. That is all. No faith in a book where people thought you could eat poison or handle venomous snakes and not die. These people were dipshits.

Fish-Amphibians-Reptiles-Therapsids and mammals.

This line is well known at this point. The fact that you are saying my great great grandpa is a fish shows you are not even capable of looking at the facts in time scales above your own, a common, childlike mistake.

I need not believe anything, the overwhelming evidence, which has provided us breakthrough in many fields based upon this knowledge, is accepted. That is all. No faith in a book where people thought you could eat poison or handle venomous snakes and not die. These people were dipshits.

I'm saying it because it's what you believe. Why do you feel the need to sugar coat It? You're a direct descedent of a fish. Own it. Embrace it

I'm saying it because it's what you believe. Why do you feel the need to sugar coat It? You're a direct descedent of a fish. Own it. Embrace it

I dont believe common ancestry from fish, I accept the evidence, which is overwhelming. You have been provided with reems of evidence, yet seem fine with continuing to reply, despite having nothing to argue, because you are completely, willfully ignorant of the things you speak of.

Your book is filled with gibberish, like witches, poison eating, and parlor tricks people thought were miracles. You have shown yourself as thinking on their level, which in the view of most sane people is devastating. Your book has mammals created before reptiles. Your book is wrong, whether or not you read the evidence.

I dont believe common ancestry from fish, I accept the evidence, which is overwhelming. You have been provided with reems of evidence, yet seem fine with continuing to reply, despite having nothing to argue, because you are completely, willfully ignorant of the things you speak of.

Your book is filled with gibberish, like witches, poison eating, and parlor tricks people thought were miracles. You have shown yourself as thinking on their level, which in the view of most sane people is devastating. Your book has mammals created before reptiles. Your book is wrong, whether or not you read the evidence.

Just like the moon doesn't emit light right? You were so smug in saying that too. Check my sig btw lol

Just like the moon doesn't emit light right? You were so smug in saying that too. Check my sig btw lol

For the last time, the moon does not emit light, or produce it. The moon reflects light, and is not itself a light, as your book says. Jesus.

Your sig does not even accurately represent my position. You focused on the first half of the sentence, while not comprehending the statement. Good job?

Make a poll thread, included all these back and forth posts, and ask people who sounds like a retard. I think it'll be you. Or make a poll thread that simply asks people if they accept the scientific evidence on natural selection. Once again, you'll not come out well.

For the last time, the moon does not emit light, or produce it. The moon reflects light, and is not itself a light, as your book says. Jesus.

Your sig does not even accurately represent my position. You focused on the first half of the sentence, while not comprehending the statement. Good job?

Make a poll thread, included all these back and forth posts, and ask people who sounds like a retard. I think it'll be you. Or make a poll thread that simply asks people if they accept the scientific evidence on natural selection. Once again, you'll not come out well.
Make a poll asking if we descended directly from fish
My sig is a direct quote from you lol.

the first part of a longer sentence. Honest of you to leave the rest out.

EDIT - Holy shit, I must have missed your "common sense" explanations to the practical examples I showed of evolution in humans. You are even dumber than I thought, judging by the absolutely absurd manner you used to simply ignore them and deflect in a piss poor manner. Hilarious!!

I wrote

Our eyes filter light in a manner that has to flip the picture multiple times, requiring far more energy than other animal's eyes require, and many species can see far better than humans

Our knees are still evolved to walk on all fours, and break down quite easily on bipedal humans

The female pelvis is not very well designed for childbirth

The urinary tract runs through the prostate in males for no reason

We dont really need our tonsils or appendix

We get nasal infections quite easily

Our sinus arrangement is still evolved for us being quadripeds

Our vertebrae are still evolved for us to be quadripeds

Some of us grow tails

Some of us grow way too much hair

We have ear muscles for reticulation that do not really work, that work just fine in our primate cousins

We have goosebumps despite not having bodies covered with hair anymore

We have wisdom teeth

We still have tailbones

The palmaris longus muscle in the arm is not needed, yet around 15% of humans still have it, despite it serving no purpose

Males have nipples

And you replied with

4. The other 2?

5. Lol

6. Yet our brains are supremely capable of this. Hmm terrible design...

7. What makes you say this?

8. It does just fine...

9. Lack of knowledge means no reason? How very scientific of you

10. We don't need a foot either... Are you suggesting they serve no purpose?

11. And?

12. What makes you say that?

13. Why?

14. And?

15. Lol what?

16. Maybe youre wrong about what theyre for

17. Goosebumps serve a purpose

18. And?

19. Lol

20. We dont need a foot but it still serves a purpose lol

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! THIS SHIT IS HILARIOUS!!!!

Last edited:
After reading all your CRAP, you could only hope to have grandparents as fish, it could be an improvement.

Drop your crazy shit in a thread about Trump whining to Stephen Curry.

After reading all your CRAP, you could only hope to have grandparents as fish, it could be an improvement.

He made this about Christians not me. Go cry elsewhere snowflake

the first part of a longer sentence. Honest of you to leave the rest out.

EDIT - Holy shit, I must have missed your "common sense" explanations to the practical examples I showed of evolution in humans. You are even dumber than I thought, judging by the absolutely absurd manner you used to simply ignore them and deflect in a piss poor manner. Hilarious!!

I wrote

Our eyes filter light in a manner that has to flip the picture multiple times, requiring far more energy than other animal's eyes require, and many species can see far better than humans

Our knees are still evolved to walk on all fours, and break down quite easily on bipedal humans

The female pelvis is not very well designed for childbirth

The urinary tract runs through the prostate in males for no reason

We dont really need our tonsils or appendix

We get nasal infections quite easily

Our sinus arrangement is still evolved for us being quadripeds

Our vertebrae are still evolved for us to be quadripeds

Some of us grow tails

Some of us grow way too much hair

We have ear muscles for reticulation that do not really work, that work just fine in our primate cousins

We have goosebumps despite not having bodies covered with hair anymore

We have wisdom teeth

We still have tailbones

The palmaris longus muscle in the arm is not needed, yet around 15% of humans still have it, despite it serving no purpose

Males have nipples

And you replied with

4. The other 2?

5. Lol

6. Yet our brains are supremely capable of this. Hmm terrible design...

7. What makes you say this?

8. It does just fine...

9. Lack of knowledge means no reason? How very scientific of you

10. We don't need a foot either... Are you suggesting they serve no purpose?

11. And?

12. What makes you say that?

13. Why?

14. And?

15. Lol what?

16. Maybe youre wrong about what theyre for

17. Goosebumps serve a purpose

18. And?

19. Lol

20. We dont need a foot but it still serves a purpose lol

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! THIS SHIT IS HILARIOUS!!!!

Ya I was there for it... way to argue 20 points at the same time lol. You're afraid of discussion. You fit right in here on sherdog

Last edited:

I think he might be 14, or legit mentally ill. He seems to have some serious deficits in comprehension of even the most simple constructs and arguments. Every post, I think he cant get more obtuse, then
qLWyZcvfSiaXUjDHMzih_Confused%20John%20Cena.gif

Back