Trump Insults Widow of Soldier Killed in Niger Scandal = Benghazi

Patriot Act says its cool bro.

Worst piece of legislation ever. It's why they had to RENAME portions of it

If the PRESIDENT is using the agencies to spy on citizens for self benefit. He should be impeached. If he's Trump or Hillary or Bernie. It doesn't matter

Worst piece of legislation ever. It's why they had to RENAME portions of it

If the PRESIDENT is using the agencies to spy on citizens for self benefit. He should be impeached. If he's Trump or Hillary or Bernie. It doesn't matter
remember you said that. When the Patriot Act was being proposed, the Dems who stood against it were (once again) accused of being terrorist loving pinko commie pussies committed to the destruction of the USA. every piece of obtrusive, destructive to privacy legislation thats been passed in the past 30 years has been met with resounding GOP applause and generally drafted by them in the first place.

i saw that woman speaking on TV.

she was smiling all the time while accusing his president. poor USA

remember you said that. When the Patriot Act was being proposed, the Dems who stood against it were (once again) accused of being terrorist loving pinko commie pussies committed to the destruction of the USA. every piece of obtrusive, destructive to privacy legislation thats been passed in the past 30 years has been met with resounding GOP applause and generally drafted by them in the first place.
https://educate-yourself.org/cn/patriotact20012006senatevote.sht

Nice try

I'm a libertarian. The patriot act was as bipartisan as it getsml

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...r-tweets-no-evidence-hotel-room-a8008951.html

Donald Trump suggests Russia, FBI and Democrats colluded to pay for dossier on his Kremlin links - but provides no evidence
'Who paid for it, Russia, the FBI or the Dems (or all)?'

Because that's not the type of desperate flailing that you would expect from someone who knows he's about to be fucked?

Maybe he'll flee the country, and be roommates with Steven Segal...

Last edited:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...r-tweets-no-evidence-hotel-room-a8008951.html

Donald Trump suggests Russia, FBI and Democrats colluded to pay for dossier on his Kremlin links - but provides no evidence
'Who paid for it, Russia, the FBI or the Dems (or all)?'

Because that's not the type of desperate flailing that you would expect from someone who knows he's about to be fucked?

Maybe he'll flee the country, and be roommates with Steven Segal...
Multiple news outlets also suggested it

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill....ritish-spy-responsible-for-russia-dossier?amp

Read the article, for the love of god.

"The decision to pay former MI6 agent Christopher Steele to continue investigating Trump's ties to Moscow reportedly came after the U.S. intelligence community concluded that the Kremlin had run an influence campaign to sway the presidential election in favor of the real estate mogul."

It's the FBI's job to ascertain whether or not a sitting president was put into power by an enemy of the United States... so I'm perfectly OK with them exercising all options to determine that.

And this again prompts the question: If you give a shit about this country, why wouldn't you wanna know for absolutely certain whether or not Trump colluded with Russia?

Anyone rushing to move past this, including the retarded subset of the GOP that's scrambling to close the investigation early, should have their head/motivations examined.

And this again prompts the question: If you give a shit about this country, why wouldn't you wanna know for absolutely certain whether or not Trump colluded with Russia?

Anyone rushing to move past this, including the retarded subset of the GOP that's scrambling to close the investigation early, should have their head/motivations examined.

I just dont get how americans want to see our president fail.

Like... If he fucks up, we all aint gon be impacted.

Nah fuck that, he needs to succeed, cause Pence scares the shit out of me.

People attacking Kelly after yesterday's press conference shows me there is no return from the mental disease that is liberalism.You scum have hit a low I never imagined possible. Un-fucking-believable.

<3>

traitorous fucks.

People attacking Kelly after yesterday's press conference shows me there is no return from the mental disease that is liberalism.You scum have hit a low I never imagined possible. Un-fucking-believable.

<3>

traitorous fucks.
Seems like he's gone all in for Trump.
He's a good man who's put up with a lot of undignified bullshit from this idiotic orange fatty so I wish him well.

<3>

traitorous fucks.

He lied out of his ass when he attacked Congressman Wilson and the FBI Miami HQ story. Totally botched the supposed facts of the story just to personally smear the Congresswoman after standing at the podium all holier than though the minutes before chastising everybody other than the President for the fall out.

And he covered for Trump when Trump lied and said he never said "He knew what he signed up for" because Kelly told Trump to say that. And he mis-characterized Rep Wilson's relationship with the soldier's widow and how she listened in on the private call when she was in the car because she was a family friend and mentor to the deceased soldier for many years, and the widow had the call on speaker because she was too distraught to hold the phone.

He lied out of his ass when he attacked Congressman Wilson and the FBI Miami HQ story. Totally botched the supposed facts of the story just to personally smear the Congresswoman after standing at the podium all holier than though the minutes before chastising everybody other than the President for the fall out.

And he covered for Trump when Trump lied and said he never said "He knew what he signed up for" because Kelly told Trump to say that. And he mis-characterized Rep Wilson's relationship with the soldier's widow and how she listened in on the private call when she was in the car because she was a family friend and mentor to the deceased soldier for many years, and the widow had the call on speaker because she was too distraught to hold the phone.

Please answer me honestly. Do you really think Trump called the widow of a recently deceased soldier to essentially say "if he didnt want to die he shouldn't of signed up, stop crying about it" and General Kelly is disingenuously covering his ass and politicizing his own son or.... and I know this may be hard to grasp, but in the context of Trump's full call it was actually a completely different message and General Kelly is disgusted in the fact that this Congresswoman (who misspelled the name of this soldier} is the one politicizing a dead soldier?

Seems like he's gone all in for Trump.
He's a good man who's put up with a lot of undignified bullshit from this idiotic orange fatty so I wish him well.

Do you truly believe he would politicize his son who gave his life for this country for Trump though? I understand you dislike Trump very much, but do you truly believe it in your heart?

Do you truly believe he would politicize his son who gave his life for this country for Trump though? I understand you dislike Trump very much, but do you truly believe it in your heart?

Trump was the one who politicized his son, lol.

Please answer me honestly. Do you really think Trump called the widow of a recently deceased soldier to essentially say "if he didnt want to die he shouldn't of signed up, stop crying about it" and General Kelly is disingenuously covering his ass and politicizing his own son or.... and I know this may be hard to grasp, but in the context of Trump's full call it was actually a completely different message and General Kelly is disgusted in the fact that this Congresswoman (who misspelled the name of this soldier} is the one politicizing a dead soldier?

I think Kelly coached him for the call and being that Trump has never had to show empathy in his life the call just wasn't received very well.

Well no of course not. But I've watched otherwise good men fall in line for this idiot and defend the indefensible, so I wonder.
I'm just catching up to the story and wondering what the hell happened

Back