Trump Insults Widow of Soldier Killed in Niger Scandal = Benghazi

Please answer me honestly. Do you really think Trump called the widow of a recently deceased soldier to essentially say "if he didnt want to die he shouldn't of signed up, stop crying about it" and General Kelly is disingenuously covering his ass and politicizing his own son or.... and I know this may be hard to grasp, but in the context of Trump's full call it was actually a completely different message and General Kelly is disgusted in the fact that this Congresswoman (who misspelled the name of this soldier} is the one politicizing a dead soldier?

I don't think it was Trump's intent. Kelly said Trump asked him what he should say and Kelly relayed what Gen Dunford said to him when calling about his son being KIA. And part of that message from Dunford to Kelly was "he knew what he was signing up for". But the difference is that Kelly and Dunford are military men and long time friends - advice and comfort between military families and long time friends would sound different than to a civilian from a total stranger. Kelly repeatedly stated "Trump tried to say; was trying to say" - basically acknowledged that what he was trying to say and what he conveyed might have been two different things.

Even if you want to take Congresswoman Wilson's description of what was said out, the mother of the soldier said the following -
“President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband,” Jones-Johnson said.
So you have the Gold Star mother claiming she felt disrespected by the President in the phone call - Do you maybe think "Yeah, Trump might have botched the message attempt here" and instead of calling everybody a liar and that he never said "He knew what he signed up for" when we know he did in fact say that he could have just said it certainly wasn't his intent and he apologized for any further pain he might have caused this family at this trying time.

Also to your mention of spelling mistake - Congresswoman misspelling versus President referring to him as "your guy" during the call and never using his name?

Do you truly believe he would politicize his son who gave his life for this country for Trump though? I understand you dislike Trump very much, but do you truly believe it in your heart?
Trump politicized his son. Kelly explained yesterday that he advised Trump not to make the calls, that Obama never called him personally, and that it wasn't necessary. But Trump wanted to anyways.

Trump brought up how Obama didn't call Kelly as proof that Obama didn't call all soldiers families - which nobody ever claimed. This was never about Obama or any other past President, but Trump had to bring him and them up to try and put over how much better he is because he's calling all families whereas Obama didn't call, and many Presidents never called in the past. There was push back from aides of past President Obama and both Bushes who said their respective Presidents did make calls to families and when challenged on this Trump said "Well ask Gen Kelly if Trump called him about his son".

Kelly told Trump that in private, to try and dissuade him from making the calls to the families. Trump then used it as political ammo to attack at Obama with.

Why did Kelly not want Trump to make the calls? Maybe because he realized how bad he'd be at them? That they're hard, and that families mostly don't care anyways.

Trump famously said John McCain wasn't a hero because he was captured, that he likes soldiers that weren't captured. Is being captured better or worse than being KIA in the eyes of Trump? Is not being captured a hero and being KIA makes you a hero but being captured - that just means you're a bad soldier?

Sgt Johnson's body was found two days later, and he was alive and left behind when the rest of his unit was rescued and taken away. Was he ever in the hands of the enemy? Was he injured in the ambush that killed the three others and died from those wounds while hiding out after being accidentally left behind?

Even if this happened, how is it equal to the time Barry and Hilldawg sat on there hands while Americans were being butchered?

Why does Lara Trump, wife of Eric, have access to read the "sacred" and "private" transcripts of the call between Trump and Sgt. Johnson's family? She doesn't work at the WH in any capacity.

Even if this happened, how is it equal to the time Barry and Hilldawg sat on there hands while Americans were being butchered?

Yeah, that's how that went down, Hannity...

Why does Lara Trump, wife of Eric, have access to read the "sacred" and "private" transcripts of the call between Trump and Sgt. Johnson's family? She doesn't work at the WH in any capacity.

because youre an obese fedora wearing virgin

So Sarah Huckabee Sanders is asked about this and states that there is no transcript! So either Lara LIED on Fox and Friends about reading a transcript or she really did read one but there officially isn't supposed to be one so Huckabee Sanders is out front lying about there not being one.

Trump famously said John McCain wasn't a hero because he was captured, that he likes soldiers that weren't captured. Is being captured better or worse than being KIA in the eyes of Trump? Is not being captured a hero and being KIA makes you a hero but being captured - that just means you're a bad soldier?

Sgt Johnson's body was found two days later, and he was alive and left behind when the rest of his unit was rescued and taken away. Was he ever in the hands of the enemy? Was he injured in the ambush that killed the three others and died from those wounds while hiding out after being accidentally left behind?

Wow man. The way you say he was left behind. Like they just fucking ditched him.

I'm speechless how some will even attack active duty troops out of hatred

here he is being a monster, devoid of all compassion and decency. what a sick evil man

Yes. He's clearly racist also.

And I'm sure him inviting her to the White House was just so he could laugh at her

The Left has gone full scorched earth here. They are destined to lose big in 2020

Wow man. The way you say he was left behind. Like they just fucking ditched him.

I'm speechless how some will even attack active duty troops out of hatred
Try harder. As you can see in the quote I used "left behind" twice and the second time specifically said accidentally.

Weird the media is not running this video

Intrresting
it's not just me, right? He literally never says "he knew what he signed up for." I didnt hear it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-told-army-widow-her-032259427.html

'A Florida congresswoman described President Donald Trump’s phone call to the widow of a soldier killed during an ambush in Niger as “insensitive” after the president reportedly said the man “must’ve known what he signed up for.”'

This is another deplorable moment. It was planned. We'll talk about this like we did with the pussy grabbing, the surprising of nude underage beauty contestants, the stealing from the cancer charity, the fraud of Trump University, the bribing of DAs to avoid prosecution, the associations with drug dealers, the associations with Mafia, the associations with Russian Mafia, the money laundering, the failed businesses, the emoluments clause, the lies, the Russian supplication to hurt HRC, the Russian collusion to win the presidency, the failure to pass legislation, the obstruction of justice firing Comey, the broken promise to release his taxes once 'elected', not building the wall, not jailing his democratic presidential opponent, golfing all the time instead of working, 'better healthcare coverage for everyone at a fraction of the cost on my first day in office" lie and decorum and space limit further observations.

In short, a diversion resulting in nothing. Where are the Right Wing politicians on this? Or how can we blame Obama, HRC, liberals....You know, the typical board of fare from the cowards on the Right.

You are posting a bunch of BS.
Looks like the truth is completely different than your fakenews

he video, obtained by The Washington Post, shows President Trump being respectful and kind to the widow of Army Staff Sgt. Mark R. De Alencar.

“I am so sorry to hear about the whole situation.” President Trump said. “What a horrible thing, except that he’s an unbelievable hero.”

“Thank you. I really, really appreciate it,” Natasha De Alencar said. “I really do, sir.”

Trump warmly welcomed her to the White House if she ever visited Washington D.C., saying that he considers her family.

“If you’re around Washington, you come over and see me in the Oval Office,” Trump continued. “You just come over and see me because you are just the kind of family … this is what we want.”

“Say hello to your children, and tell them your father, he was a great hero that I respected,” Trump said. “Just tell them I said your father was a great hero.”

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22540/trump-was-right-gold-star-widow-releases-trumps-ryan-saavedra

Try harder. As you can see in the quote I used "left behind" twice and the second time specifically said accidentally.

So what's your point then? What are you even saying

A small squad got ambushed and shit went sideways. Who exactly are you blaming? Mattis? Trump? The soldiers who are still alive? Obama for sending them?

Really bad things happen when you send in small groups of SF to train tribes in places like Africa. No one attecked Obama for sending them. There is a legit reason they are there. U do understand this, Right?

it's not just me, right? He literally never says "he knew what he signed up for." I didnt hear it.
Different call bro

But yea, this kinda shows how he talks to widows, parents, etc

I think at this point everyone knows Wilson played politics here. Trump made a good call and she took one sentence out of context to make it look bad. It's shameful but that's where we are at this point.

I think the fact the widow has been silent says a whole lot. I'm sure she's angry as hell and probably is not a trump supporter. But she probably understands she's being used by Watson. I really feel for her

I wish Trump would just say he's so sorry this happened to her and her husband is a hero. Then just say that's the end for him

If I was president I wouldn't make these calls in this partisan era we live in

Back