Trump Organization worth one tenth of value previously reported

-Correct, Trump is definitely a liar. I’m not sure what would lead anyone to believe there’s ever going to be someone elected President who speaks nothing but truth. (That’d be hilarious)

-piece of shit .. that’s subjective. Are we talking about a literal or metaphorical piece of shit? (Or both)

-Correct, I’m definitely a rube. (Albeit an educated and successful rube , comparatively speaking)

But what’s any of that got to do with this silly article you copypasted?

No, it's just more evidence that Trump is a lying piece of shit and you're a rube.

Another, I told you so.

-Correct, Trump is definitely a liar. I’m not sure what would lead anyone to believe there’s ever going to be someone elected President who speaks nothing but truth. (That’d be hilarious)

-piece of shit .. that’s subjective. Are we talking about a literal or metaphorical piece of shit? (Or both)

-Correct, I’m definitely a rube. (Albeit an educated and successful rube , comparatively speaking)

But what’s any of that got to do with that silly article you copypasted?

He's lied about things that were specifically cited as reasons to elect him, yet you don't see that an issue?

People think Trump is hiding his tax returns because of some Russia bullshit. I think it's way more likely that Trump doesn't want to release his tax returns because it would show low earnings that would personally embarrass him to all hell, he'd rather look shady.

Did you read the article you posted?

It erroneously (and likely disingenuously) conflated his revenue with his net worth.

The only way he'd be a billionaire with that revenue is if he was embezzling from his own company.

Here's my take...

It's ok to get played for a sucker...

ONCE.

It's ok to admit, "Well, they pulled the wool over my eyes and they got me."

It's happened to everyone. Just admit it and move on.

What I don't want to see is people falling for the same old snake-oil and expecting paradise.

President Trump sells snake-oil and he's D@mn good at it.

I'm not buying though.

Well that’s a profound, yet arbitrary synopsis.

Maybe your “I hate Trump” was backed up and you needed a purge?

Here's my take...

It's ok to get played for a sucker...

ONCE.

It's ok to admit, "Well, they pulled the wool over my eyes and they got me."

It's happened to everyone. Just admit it and move on.

What I don't want to see is people falling for the same old snake-oil and expecting paradise.

President Trump sells snake-oil and he's D@mn good at it.

I'm not buying though.

Well that’s a profound, yet arbitrary synopsis.

Maybe your “I hate Trump” was backed up and you needed a purge?

I don't hate anyone.

I WANT the President to succeed, because when he does, America does. He's turning the country into an Island and as we retract from the world stage, Russia and China fill the vacuum.

I'm not afraid to call it like I see it.

Back