Trump plays 4d chess with the sun

Apparently not everyone can. At least until they get called out on it. :p

I had already condemned him for all the innocent people he killed. Why do you think there's something abnormally special about that one kid? What is going on in your brain?

yeah, thats what i said but @HomerThompson says otherwise!
What I'm saying is that there's no such episode as, "Mr. Burns vs. the Sun". The episode is, "Who Shot Mr. Burns Part I". In said episode, part of the plot revolves around his plan to blot out the sun.

comic-book-guy-computer.jpg

What I'm saying is that there's no such episode as, "Mr. Burns vs. the Sun". The episode is, "Who Shot Mr. Burns Part I". In said episode, part of the plot revolves around his plan to blot out the sun.

comic-book-guy-computer.jpg
yeah true I wasn't saying the name of the episode was mr burns vs the sun. i get why u are angry though and i am very sorry

CNN BREAKING NEWS ALERT:

DONALD TRUMP LOOKS AT SUN. DOES THIS MEAN THAT OUR PRESIDENT IS A RAPIST?

Even though it's mostly covered, the sun is still producing enough radiation to blind you just as much as if you were staring at an unobstructed sun at high noon, but because it's not producing enough light to trigger your pain receptors people tend to stare at an eclipsed sun for long periods of time without realizing that it's damaging them until they've lost their vision.

Basically it's like touching a hot stove while on painkillers: you're getting burned, but your body's defensive reflexes are out of commission..
Oh, so like sciencey reasons ?!
Fk that.
Not letting people look on God's wonders is a libtard conspiracy.
I'm going to look and my Jesus glasses will protect me.

Does healthcare cover this ?

Oh, so like sciencey reasons ?!
Fk that.
Not letting people look on God's wonders is a libtard conspiracy.
I'm going to look and my Jesus glasses will protect me.

Does healthcare cover this ?
Way to atheist up the thread for no reason...

So... a man glances at the sun, and this is worth complaining about?

Fuck, you guys are lucky.

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/news/...lame-for-joey-bada$$-cancelling-shows/8838628

Joey Bada$$ is touring his new album All Amerikkkan Bada$$ in the States but he's had to cancel a string of shows and it might be because he was staring into the sun during Monday's solar eclipse.

The rapper was kinda bragging on twitter that he was gazing into the phenomenon without protective eyewear. Ya know, the one thing news outlets and scientists were saying is exactly what you should NOT do.

Now, history has taught us that "unforeseen circumstances" is music industry parlance for literally anything so it's possible there's other reasons at work. But plenty of folks are already putting two and two together and dragging him as #JoeyBlinda$$ and #JoeyBadeyes. Plus, "unforeseen" is probably not the best choice of words.

I like that this is a news story, yet Liberals will turn right around and then claim there is not a media conspiracy intended to make Trump look stupid.
Trump is in fact - stupid.

Back