Opinion Trump should fire Mueller...RIGHT NOW.

Statute of limitations regarding the campaign violence stuff is 2022 apparently. So Trump wins in 2020 = never gets prosecuted.

Trump will never be (successfully) impeached. The Republicans have allowed him (and others) to change their platform so significantly that trying to get rid of him would enrage a large portion of the identity-driven voters. It would essentially be political suicide. And it's not gonna happen without them.

Also, if Trump had little incentive to step down before 2020, that just became zero. Pushing for re-election (which he has a realistic chance of winning) is the most rational move for him.

I started this same thread probably 4-6 months ago...looking back it would have been the best play. Fire his ass then deal with the fallout...even if impeached he'd never be convicted in the senate

I started this same thread probably 4-6 months ago...looking back it would have been the best play. Fire his ass then deal with the fallout...even if impeached he'd never be convicted in the senate

THIS

Seems like a fair question to ask on a surface level but aside from the fundamental differences between sexual orientation and gender identity, the two 'conversions' work toward opposite ends of embracing and rejecting an innate personal characteristic of who you are.
so you can tell a gay person that they can not decide to be straight?

so you can tell a gay person that they can not decide to be straight?

They can't "decide" to be straight. Only bisexual people have the power of being natural part-time pussy smashers and a lot of gheys are mad jealous haters about that. The vast majority of them do try to be straight at one point or another (and I don't begrudge that) because society has historically been number one bullshit with its state sponsored repression, legislative denial of equal rights and sociocultural stigma stacked with harassment, disparagement and discrimination. It has gone completely out of its way to politicize LGBT.

They can't "decide" to be straight. Only bisexual people have the power of being natural part-time pussy smashers and a lot of gheys are mad jealous haters about that. The vast majority of them do try to be straight at one point or another (and I don't begrudge that) because society has historically been number one bullshit with its state sponsored repression, legislative denial of equal rights and sociocultural stigma stacked with harassment, disparagement and discrimination. It has gone completely out of its way to politicize LGBT.
This seems absurd. I can decide I am no longer a man but I can't decide I'm not gay? You're locked in once you have a gay relationship? That doesn't seem right.

Because the left's hatred of Trump doesn't make him guilty of anything.

Everyone around him has been indicted or convicted. You have to be a complete moron to think that there is a very real chance that he is complicit. It seems more and more likely every day.

Everyone around him has been indicted or convicted. You have to be a complete moron to think that there is a very real chance that he is complicit. It seems more and more likely every day.
This means he's guilty?

This means he's guilty?

It's looking more and more as if he broke the law. His lawyer is going to jail for committing a crime on his behalf. All these people are being indicted for crimes that benefitted HIM. Any reasonable person can see the writing on the wall.

This seems absurd. I can decide I am no longer a man but I can't decide I'm not gay? You're locked in once you have a gay relationship? That doesn't seem right.

I'm saying the sexual attraction is innate and not a conscious decision. It's technically a "choice" to engage in relationships and the sexual activity itself, but the feelings aren't. Kind of like it's a choice to eat food, but being hungry isn't?

It's looking more and more as if he broke the law. His lawyer is going to jail for committing a crime on his behalf. All these people are being indicted for crimes that benefitted HIM. Any reasonable person can see the writing on the wall.
I'm not so sure your dots connect.

I'm saying the sexual attraction is innate and not a conscious decision. It's technically a "choice" to engage in relationships and the sexual activity itself, but the feelings aren't. Kind of like it's a choice to eat food, but being hungry isn't?
I don't see a difference in the example I provided based on what you said. I have to eat to live. I don't have to have gay sex. You're comparing lifestyle and basic needs to sustain life.

Almost zero chance he fires Mueller and almost zero chance he does any actual time. He may get fined millions an that's it. They wont let a former potus go to jail it is a awful look and no matter if he should or not he won't. May as well send 95% of all rich business.en and congressman to jail too

The allegation dates back to 2000, when Pence was running for Congress. His campaign web site at the time touted his call to add a stipulation to the Ryan White Comprehensive AIDS Resources Emergency (CARE) Act, a 1990 law providing funding for HIV/AIDS treatment for patients living with the disease lacking either the income or the necessary insurance to pay for it on their own:

Congress should support the reauthorization of the Ryan White Care Act only after completion of an audit to ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus. Resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior.

Although he didn’t say so outright, the position has been widely interpreted as signaling Pence’s support for “gay conversion” therapy, which seeks to “cure” patients of being attracted to members of the same sex.
OR it was to teach people not to bareback/get barebacked by randos. Isn’t taking Pence’s statement that way mildly homophobic?

Almost zero chance he fires Mueller and almost zero chance he does any actual time. He may get fined millions an that's it. They wont let a former potus go to jail it is a awful look and no matter if he should or not he won't. May as well send 95% of all rich business.en and congressman to jail too

You have me interested. What would you do then?

lol

Okay...

It's cool that you've read the Mueller report before it's actually done.

Cool job time traveler.

Back