Trump's cult is dangerous for democracy.

soy-sauce-getty.jpg

It wasn't a typo, soy boy.

Democracy means very little to me as the majority of people in the US are either idiots or shills.

Hmmm the opposition dont seem to accept democracy tho

Trump campaigned on "tell them what they want to hear".

Leads the same way.

Trump campaigned on "tell them what they want to hear".

Leads the same way.

Yea he's the first politician to ever done this I am surprised it worked so well.

Yea he's the first politician to ever done this I am surprised it worked so well.

Most give the people some credit.

It takes real balls to expect people to believe shit like im gunna build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it.

Few years ago i would have been certain no one saying outlandish shit like that could get elected let alone be seen as a real candidate.

most people already knew he was going to be a shit president based on his reputation and history. he is 70 something years old what you see is what youre going to get, i never understood how people thought he was going to change and be a great president.

I'll keep bringing this up, how's the economy doing?
Did it drop when a fake story about Trump came out?

Anti Trumpers are not to be taken seriously. Bunch of pseudo intellectuals that cant break out of the liberal media bubble

Hmmm the opposition dont seem to accept democracy tho

Lol. How many riots when Obama won from this newly dubbed "white nationalist" group?

Any riots after Trump won? Probably by freedom fighters lol.

Anti Trumpers are not to be taken seriously. Bunch of pseudo intellectuals that cant break out of the liberal media bubble

This post is really funny to me...

So if someone posts a list of facts that can be used to genuinely criticized the President.. that person shouldn't be taken seriously because he is a pseudo-intellectual?

I'll tell you what pseudo-intellectualism is- ignoring the facts, putting a spin on the facts, downplaying the facts, asking what about so and so...

Trying to look like you're above the facts and that only your interpretation of them matters. Using said interpretation of those facts to defend the man. Insisting you know what the outcome of the investigation will be even though it is far from over and there is still a lot of information that hasn't been released publicly.

These are all the intellectually dishonest tactics the Pro-Trump crowd uses. The real irony of the situation is the people engage in these discussions using these tactics think they are really clever and they are one of the few who have the mental capacity to truly observe and understand what is going on with our government.. but it's actually quite the opposite. You all sound like you've been programmed with specific talking points that enable you to manipulate the narrative.

I not American but isn' Trump policy civic nationalism with loose make america more white by slow immigration and then be friends with Israel and Russia and then do all he can to help the rich? This what I have gotten

With no context, that sounds like he said and did awful things. With no context.
OP left out a few things. Let's hear the context of this:
Trump Sells Tax Plan With False Claims
Or this:
As @SammyPops said, putting his family in positions of power while they also supposedly run his business?

Or what about totally selling out the people by permitting corporations to rape the land and poison the water? What context is missing from that?

Last edited:
His biggest threat to democracy is nepotism
Certainly, under the steaming pile of shit that is the Trump presidency, that's one massive turd it seems is easy to overlook. It baffles me that his supporters don't see their presence in the White House as a massive issue.

I'll keep bringing this up, how's the economy doing?
Did it drop when a fake story about Trump came out?

The economy has been doing good for a while now, longer than Trump has been president, but just wait until this new tax bill goes into effect.

I can't imagine how badly Trump would have to fuck things up for me to wish I had voted for Hillary.

The economy has been doing good for a while now, longer than Trump has been president, but just wait until this new tax bill goes into effect.

Reducing regulations is what has made the most difference in the last year, so Trump gets credit, whether you like it or not. If more cable news junkies listened to Bloomberg instead of CNN and they might hear about it.

Back