Trump's Four Weeks

I do find it funny that, regarding whether a telephone call happened, we are left to decide who is the liar, Trump or the Boy Scouts.

Well I saw the speech and they were cheering for him like 12 year old girls for Beiber. Me think the boy scouts were just fine

Still waiting on that new and improved vetting system.
Exxxxtreme Vetting! Rawrgh!

lol.gif

I don't think anything sums up what's going on in the WH more than the "Study Pershing" tweet following his statement that he likes to wait on the facts before he says something. :eek::confused:o_O

Trump is still on course for MAGA. But still a lot of work to do.

And we as Americans need to step up and do our part too

I cannot side with a man who says that people who would murder The Lord Jesus Christ (and Nazi's HATE Jews) are good people.

Unless he apologizes for that, I can't as a God fearing man, support him.

Trump has never been afraid to drop republicans. He defeated the entire republican party in the election. You would think liberals would like him.

Well I saw the speech and they were cheering for him like 12 year old girls for Beiber. Me think the boy scouts were just fine

I saw the cheering. But there either was or wasn't a call. It is a binary thing. Either Trump or ot the Boy Scouts is lying. Trump lies all the time do I don't really care but I think it is funny.

Sort of like when tweeted that he had lots of CEO's ready to join his coucncil after the Merck CEO quit and then he disbanded the council. No biggie but still funny to me.

The public has to be tired of their monotonous biased coverage of Trump. Hell, CNN employees must be sick of covering him, except this guy I think.

Chris-Cuomo-cnn--1280x720.jpg

Cuomo comes across as borderline retarded, is he playing things up?. I know he has a solid academic pedigree, but I can't tell you how many spoon fed Ivy leagers I've known who are total morons.

Trump is running the White House like a ruthless businessman, or a sports team. He's keeping those who fit in with his team and cutting those who aren't performing.

Lol!

I have news for you. This much turnover at the top levels of a business would mean its a failing business with an atrocious CEO.

And if a sports teams starting players keep getting benched or cut, maybe the GM who put them on the field to begin with is the problem?

I saw the cheering. But there either was or wasn't a call. It is a binary thing. Either Trump or ot the Boy Scouts is lying. Trump lies all the time do I don't really care but I think it is funny.

Sort of like when tweeted that he had lots of CEO's ready to join his coucncil after the Merck CEO quit and then he disbanded the council. No biggie but still funny to me.

I don't even know anything about a phone call one way or another. I must have missed that news story somehow, but when in the video she says "ticks off the boy scouts" and makes the phone call thing a separate point.

If this trend continues, Trump Presidency will go down as the worse in US History, not because of anything he will do, but because he simply cannot get anything done. He cant even get his own team in order first.

Lol!

I have news for you. This much turnover at the top levels of a business would mean its a failing business with an atrocious CEO.

And if a sports teams starting players keep getting benched or cut, maybe the GM who put them on the field to begin with is the problem?

Lol!

I have news for you too, we're trillions of dollars in debt, with crippling infrastructure problems, and soon to lose our economic place as front runner to China, news flash this country has been failing. And the fact that now people want to start in on ONE politician, who I can fully admit isn't the best, because he is firing people? Because he's starting to hold people accountable like they ALL should have been all along? If nothing else comes from the Trump era presidency, I hope it's that a standard is set that these fucking politicians are not infallible and it's about time we start holding every single one of them accountable.

They are all replaceable, it's seriously the biggest con job of our generation. For instance, we just came out of a drought, have servers problems with immigration as well as infrastructure problems(the country's (I believe) tallest damn almost burst for fucks sake) here in California, and they're building a fucking bullet train to LA that will still take longer than flying when everything is said and done. What exactly is that fixing? This is the shit politicians sell us on that our tax payer money goes to. But they will sit up on tv and tell you that it takes years of study and schooling to do it. The system is broken.

I cannot side with a man who says that people who would murder The Lord Jesus Christ (and Nazi's HATE Jews) are good people.

Unless he apologizes for that, I can't as a God fearing man, support him.
Where did he say that Nazis are good people?

If this trend continues, Trump Presidency will go down as the worse in US History, not because of anything he will do, but because he simply cannot get anything done. He cant even get his own team in order first.
The swamp is more like a quagmire.....

Back