Trump's Four Weeks

FinalFight

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Is normal. Totally fine. Nothingburger. #winning

Yes, *another* 4 weeks of the left being outraged about stupid shit. Nothing new here.

Meanwhile in the real world, Kim Chee Gout blinked like a bitch, and the Syrian cease fire is holding.

And lol a Brooke Baldwin. That bitch has the goat embarrassing highlight reel.

Trump is still on course for MAGA. But still a lot of work to do.

And we as Americans need to step up and do our part too

LOL, the dude is a clown but this whole train wreck is endlessly entertaining. I thought it would be boring when he went on vacation.

Trumps administration has been a wild success thus far. The only black eye is the mainstream republicans completely failing on the healthcare issue like the retards they are.

Trumps administration has been a wild success thus far. The only black eye is the mainstream republicans completely failing on the healthcare issue like the retards they are.

Stay deep in that bubble, boy.

The travel ban hasn't been a huge success. Also, a massive level of turnover within the Whitehouse despite the fact that Trump, in own words, "hires the best people" has done nothing to help is agenda. Did he fail to hire the best people before, or are the people he is hiring now not the best people?

Yet again, leftists need to look at what is actually happening and separate that from their feelings.

Jobs are steadily growing, stock market is doing very well, illegal immigration is down. I also like the new immigration policy (favouring well educated, English speaking immigrants)

Healthcare is shitty (although it would be regardless of policy), country is divided (by the media, not by Trump), WH having staff problems, nepotism, and a couple of white lies.

So far I think he's been an okay president, but hard to make a final verdict when it's only 8 months in. The tangibles are good while the intangibles are not.

The travel ban hasn't been a huge success. Also, a massive level of turnover within the Whitehouse despite the fact that Trump, in own words, "hires the best people" has done nothing to help is agenda. Did he fail to hire the best people before, or are the people he is hiring now not the best people?

Are you a gossiping child? Who cares about turnover. I'm looking at legislation and important issues. He's been a success. Of course if he just sold out like Obama and Hillary everything would run smoothly and horrible laws would pass.

Success to a liberal is what do Europeans think of the U.S. A true cuck mentality. I'm concerned with freedom and the well being of the nation.

Are you a gossiping child? Who cares about turnover. I'm looking at legislation and important issues. He's been a success. Of course if he just sold out like Obama and Hillary everything would run smoothly and horrible laws would pass.

Success to a liberal is what do Europeans think of the U.S. A true cuck mentality. I'm concerned with freedom and the well being of the nation.

I also don't really give a fuck about turn over. Trump is running the White House like a ruthless businessman, or a sports team. He's keeping those who fit in with his team and cutting those who aren't performing. And to be honest that's been half of the problem with politics for so long, these people are getting into office and just riding it out. I say good on him for making sure no ones job is safe, if everyone is performing then he can get a lot more done. Loyalty to results, not the swamp.

This presidency is the mother of all bombs. This cockholster fucking sucks.

And you feeling that way this early shows your obsession.
Maybe a year.
But people like you , no matter what Trump does , you will never be appreciative.

Yep. More CNN confirming to the world how they really do belong in the journalism insane asylum.

Apart from going through that ridiculous list, I might just ask the anti-Trumpers one thing: are you grateful to his efforts and policies in keeping the country safer than what would have been the case without him?

Just a simple yes or no will do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back