Trump's Four Weeks

I have yet to meet a "Very Fine" Nazi Rip'

There's a lot of good people (non nazis, non racists) that are opposed to taking down the Robert E Lee statue in Charlottesville. Some were probably there to support that statue staying up there. That's what Trump is saying. He doesn't support nazis and racism.

There's a lot of good people (non nazis, non racists) that are opposed to taking down the Robert E Lee statue in Charlottesville. Some were probably there to support that statue staying up there. That's what Trump is saying. He doesn't support nazis and racism.

I feel (and this is just me talking here) that he needs to come out and say "I misspoke. I apologize. Nazis ARE bad people."

I need to hear ALL of that in a statement, not bits or pieces.

But that's just me.

I feel (and this is just me talking here) that he needs to come out and say "I misspoke. I apologize. Nazis ARE bad people."

But that's just me.
Ok, I can understand that you might want to hear that. I thought he said enough. but that's me.

He did condemn the violence from both sides.

Ok, I can understand that you might want to hear that. I thought he said enough. but that's me.

He did condemn the violence from both sides.

Fair enough.

But that's just me.
And to be honest,you are why Trump won....you are literally looking for something to be offended by.

I like how she had to take a break part way thru.

"Hold on a sec... hehe ( drinks water) hehe sorry it's long hehe"

Lmao!

{<jordan}

I also don't really give a fuck about turn over. Trump is running the White House like a ruthless businessman, or a sports team. He's keeping those who fit in with his team and cutting those who aren't performing. And to be honest that's been half of the problem with politics for so long, these people are getting into office and just riding it out. I say good on him for making sure no ones job is safe, if everyone is performing then he can get a lot more done. Loyalty to results, not the swamp.

But he has gotten nothing done. How is he being loyal to the results? Running his cabinet like a revolving door does nothing except undermine the credibility of those positions.

You are not acting like a "very fine people" when you march along side majority white supremacist groups.

Last edited:
And to be honest,you are why Trump won....you are literally looking for something to be offended by.

Actually I'm not.

I've said many times on this site (and @ripskater can attest to this) that I WANT President Trump to succeed. Because when The President succeeds, we all do.

Do you believe all muslims are bad people?After all they are asked to emulate a pedo....do you speak out against that?

No. Not all Muslims are bad people. I only speak out against what people choose to do. We all have choices to make and some people choose to do what is right and good, no matter what religion they follow.

Actually I'm not.

I've said many times on this site (and @ripskater can attest to this) that I WANT President Trump to succeed. Because when The President succeeds, we all do.
This is true. You have said that you want us/Trump to succeed because it means our nation succeeds.

Strychnine, I know you're uneasy about Trump and racism. I want to assure you that I just don't get a vibe from Trump that he's a racist. He's got a ton of black friends, he's friends with many black pastors and leaders also. I think you will see him work together with some black pastors and leaders to give his support to help them.

This is true. You have said that you want us/Trump to succeed because it means our nation succeeds.

Strychnine, I know you're uneasy about Trump and racism. I want to assure you that I just don't get a vibe from Trump that he's a racist. He's got a ton of black friends, he's friends with many black pastors and leaders also. I think you will see him work together with some black pastors and leaders to give his support to help them.

I'm praying that this will happen brother. We are all one and I don't want any of us to suffer.

I'm praying that this will happen brother. We are all one and I don't want any of us to suffer.
I'm hoping he gets a black pastor and a white pastor to come together and that Trump and these guys speak about us all uniting under Jesus Christ. It's the only way we can have unity IMO. We don't always agree on politics but we can agree on that and we can agree on helping each other.

We will see right?

Back