Law Trumps home raided

A law that is seldom pursued, with no threat of destruction of evidence. Yet Trump gets his home ransacked.
Once again and I am not sure why this is so difficult to understand. He was not supposed to have them in the first place. It is seldom pursued because no other President stole the American peoples documents. Why take them in the first place when you know it’s illegal?

part of holding onto them was that Trump didn't pack up his belongings some staffers did and brought several boxes to MAL, so they had to go through everything once the National Archives did the request. But they were cooperating with the National Archives and the FBI investigators, so the FBI doing a raid is suspect.

As for the last ditch effort, here are the words of the DNC's top lawyer, Marc Elias.

oh my god. this maga muppet is literally posting tweets from the same guy who literally destroyed sidney powell and the rest of team kraken in all of their georgia senate runoff voting rights lawsuits, as well as at least a good dozen or two of cheeto benito's post-election litigation lawsuits as well.

while our resident maga muppet and election fraud flat-earther was busy going all in on each and every single one of diaper don's frivolous lawsuits and chudding up the election thread (evidence coming in so fast we can hardly keep up!) with all of his next big "this is it!" bombshells to announce to the rest of us, marc elias and his team was busy KTFO'ing all of trump's attorneys and burying each and every single one of this chuds conspiracy theories straight into the dirt!!

instead of the same old con men, grifters, conspiracists, and donald trump dick-riding political hacks who continue to lie to him and feed him the same maga bullshit, fake news, and chud propaganda over and over, he's actually posting tweets from a real patriot who acts in good faith for the greater good of the nation and its democracy. man the stars must be aligned properly. perhaps one of these days he might come around. it just won't be today though.

Last edited:
The National Archives has no authority to compel production. They can ask. They can threaten to bring the case to the FBI, but Trump was never compelled to turn the documents over.

If he wasn't compelled why did he turn over some but not all?

Why didn't he just comply?

LAW AND ORDER

The feds have such a hard on for Trump since he made a show of Comey and embarrassed them. Corrupt as fuck yet they're being treated as some trusted entity because it suits the TDS sufferers.

You know

I know it

True and sad

Everything you post in that thread, i was even polite enough to tag you. Yet for some reason you went into hiding after it passed with none of the changes, that you claim were coming.

Wait so your claim is that it passed with the 400 billion being discretionary?

Because that was the change and that was the only thing argued.

The fact they caved does not matter.

So again, what exactly was I wrong on. And for future reference, I don't even check my tags. I'm not on here enough.

The National Archives has no authority to compel production. They can ask. They can threaten to bring the case to the FBI, but Trump was never compelled to turn the documents over.

How can law enforcement compel any individual to follow the law?

How can reality be real if our eyes aren't real?

That is wrong. They changed the law after Nixon. When he leaves he can’t take classified documents with him. Weird no other President had that problem.

Clinton was having classified discussions and discussing classified information on her personal email server.....

If a communications technology is created more than 30 years after you were born, you should have to take classes before using it...

It's time to stop having geezers at the top of our power structures....

Once again and I am not sure why this is so difficult to understand. He was not supposed to have them in the first place. It is seldom pursued because no other President stole the American peoples documents. Why take them in the first place when you know it’s illegal?

The Clintons raided the white house and took Ws out of keyboards before leaving.

1659928653877.jpg

How did you get a picture of my toilet?

First the Post Office Police take down Bannon
Then the Library Cops come for trump.
What’s next? Where does this slippery slope end?

Back