International Tucker Carlson in Russia to interview Vladimir Putin UPDATE - Also Dugin

Why didn't you mention the elections, the accusations of electoral fraud from Yanukovych's side (which in turn led to the Orange revolution), and the poisoning of Yushchenko? Or do you guys just want to discredit Ukraine? And that's easy, since being under the Soviet umbrella for 70 years (initially) made the government very similar to Russia's (and all the bad stuff that comes with that territory). Except unlike Russians, Ukrainians have been fighting it pretty much since the Soviet Union fell apart. I'm not going to pretend like Ukraine is some angel, the country was (and still is) very corrupt and there were plenty of human rights violations, etc (although the whole suppression of Russian language and culture was a nothingburger, my family in Ukraine all speak Russian even today and nobody bothers them). But, again, it's been changing. Progress has been made and will continue to be made. And Russia? They've done the opposite. In the 90's, for the first time in its entire history, its people could actually protest, criticize the government, etc. And where did that all go? Gone. The country is slowly drifting back to what it was when it was the Soviet Union, I won't be surprised if vouchers and long lines for bread and toilet paper make their return.
I don't' know anything about the poisoning. I was asking for clarification of the events as described on Wikipedia. My understanding is that Zelensky has basically outlawed the opposing political party as well as any independent press.

Even Kremlin confirms what the journalist says

"The president’s spokeswoman was also asked to comment on Carlson’s words that not a single Western journalist has bothered to interview Putin recently and asked if it was true, that the Kremlin has not received a single request for a meeting with the Russian leader from the Western media over the past two years.

"No, Mr. Carlson is wrong. Actually, he cannot know this. We receive many applications for interviews with the president, but mainly when it comes to the countries of the collective West, we are talking about large network media: traditional television channels, large newspapers, who can’t boast of attempts to at least look impartial in terms of highlighting what is happening, "said Peskov.

The funniest part of this is that tucker thought he was dick riding putin by saying it but the russians didnt like it because it makes putin look less influential. Lol

You are trumptard and will vote for Donald and Stfu here.
What kind of weapons little MAGA lad?
Huelensky even cryed in november 2023 th that west didn't had sold them any heavy weapons.
BTW U.S really should piss off, I don't want my VAT to be spent on U.S weapons or damn shitty banks or other stuff.
Vote for Donald and forget about bitching and sit in corner below Pakistan.
I also don't agree that companies in my area are paying for U.S LNG. I want chuds like you to surround and piss off and to stop milking us.
Lol you clearly don't know the poster you're replying to calling him Trumptard

I don't' know anything about the poisoning. I was asking for clarification of the events as described on Wikipedia. My understanding is that Zelensky has basically outlawed the opposing political party as well as any independent press.

Read the other post about how deeply rooted Russian "influences" have been in Ukraine since the fall of the Soviet Union. They've become a 5th column and are funded by the Kremlin. It is worrisome enough during peace time, but during war time, it is completely unacceptable. Even the Ukrainian branch of the Russian Orthodox Church is a part of it. You have to understand that Russia needs Ukraine, and they've done everything they could to make the people of Ukraine basically want to become Russians. Except it has backfired massively. They more they do it, the more Ukrainians want nothing to do with Russia. Indeed, the regions they've bombed and occupied since 2022 were places that had the most Ukrainians who spoke Russian as their primary language. Anyway, that's enough writing for now, need to go run some errands. I'll reply to all other questions later.

sure bud.....
bd9jpmaybwgc1.png

It's almost like consuming shitty propaganda nonstop has turned you into an ignorant mindless outrage zombie. Imagine that.

Luckily for you, I can give you a straight answer, considering I was born in Ukraine, lived in Ukraine, have friends in Ukraine, have family in Ukraine, kinda understand Ukrainian (admittedly, need to work on that part), and watch Ukrainian media.

For roughly 70 years, Ukraine was forcibly under the Soviet umbrella where Ukrainian language, culture, and identity were suppressed. Once the Soviet Union fell apart, slowly but surely, Ukraine begin to take a different course. Russia's horrible treatment of Ukrainians played a big part, just like it did with the rest of the European ex-Soviet states (except for occupied Belarus and Serbia). Or you think they want nothing to do with Russia because the EviL weST!!! told them to? This is what the people wanted, they wanted to live like people in the West, because it is better. More rights, better salaries, better quality of life, etc etc. I could talk about this for hours.

Point being, even when I lived in Russia before all this crap happened, I saw Russians trying to live like people in the West, too. Almost everything was copied from the West and many people wanted to either visit or live in the West. So why would it surprise you that Ukrainians, especially, would pick the Western way of life? Especially after being subject to repressions, genocides, etc throughout history? Even during the days of the Russian Empire, Russia meddled in Ukraine's affairs and attempted to destroy their culture, language, and identity. After the Orange Revolution, nationalism and patriotism increased in Ukraine even more, and the more Russia continued to meddle in the affairs of Ukraine, the more the regular people got angry at Russia (mostly just the government at that time). If you have any doubts, I can take you to Ukraine and we can walk around any random unoccupied city in Ukraine and you can ask them for yourself.

Now, let's talk 2014. Or better yet, 2013. I'm sure you already know that Yanukovych had the choice of pursuing stronger ties with Europe or with Russia. And I'm sure you already what he chose. What you probably don't know is that it's not what most of the people of Ukraine wanted. So they took matters in their own hands and overthrew the government, the good ole' American way (seriously, Ukrainians have been living out the wet dream of American Conservatives for the past 10 years, how could you possibly oppose this?) And as soon as they did, video and satelight footage IMMEDIATELY emerged of Russian military tech moving towards Ukraine. And that is when the TRUE war began.

Russia was able to get as far as it did because there were brainwashed Ukrainians who their agents paid and brainwashed. Or do you think that when the Soviet Union fell apart, Russian agents all got on planes and just went back to Russia? All those countries had their governments (and pretty much everything else) infiltrated for 70 years, you think things would instantly change the moment the Soviet Union fell apart? The ethnic Russians living in Ukraine and the pro-Russian Ukrainians were given Russian passports and could've EASILY just moved to Russia and lived there if they liked it so much. Instead, they chose to rip a chunk out of Ukraine and offer it to Russia. Does that make you wonder? What if Texas chose to become a part of Mexico, how would you want the government to react? Ukraine had no reason to bomb itself and mostly avoided doing so, but war is war, and once crap hits the fan, it gets ugly. Civilians WILL get bombed by both sides. But even then, listen to Russian propaganda talk about "Donetsk getting bombed for 8 whole years by Ukrainians" and look at photos of the city now. It's not in good shape, but it's there. Then take a look at Grozny, Chechnya, which was bombed by Russians. How often does Russian propaganda talk about how horrible it was that Grozny got nearly wiped off the face of the earth. Don't believe me? Look at the photos. Why do you think they talk about Donetsk but not Grozny?

And now, let's fast forward to 2022. Where Putin (after previously saying many times that he would never attack Ukraine) decided to invade because UKrainIan naZIs!!!! Tell me this, do you think Russia doesn't have any nazis? Or America? There are nazis everywhere, and there are no more of them in Ukraine than in Russia. Then he started finishing off what was left of opposition in Russia. Why doesn't Tucker interview Maxim Katz, the staff of Dozhd, Ilya Varlamov, the staff of Medusa, Novaya Gazeta (who, alone, had like 7 of their journalists murdered under Putin's regime)? Do you really think the man who murders or jails anyone opposes him (or even comes out with peace signs!) will allow Tucker to ask him any controversial questions? I don't even care about Tucker interviewing him, it's just interesting that people of you expect to hear anything that hasn't been spoon fed to Americans by Russian propaganda for years.

Eh donbas has some resources with coal, having pro rus people there was convenient excuse.Chechnya had oil so could not let them go either

Pretty good vid about that, guy was killed for this interview

Eh donbas has some resources with coal, having pro rus people there was convenient excuse.Chechnya had oil so could not let them go either

Pretty good vid about that, guy was killed for this interview

Right, what I meant was the irony of Russian propaganda constantly talking about a city in a foreign country getting bombed but being quiet about their "own" city (since Chechnya is/was considered by Russians to be their republic) getting bombed.

Right, what I meant was the irony of Russian propaganda constantly talking about a city in a foreign country getting bombed but being quiet about their "own" city (since Chechnya is/was considered by Russians to be their republic) getting bombed.

Oh thats easy to explain, no one likes chechens, no propaganda value.

You show grozny on fire on tv, most would have been like hell yea lol

Reactions: MT7
I'm thinking that Putin is using Tucker for his own purposes, like stopping the flow of US taxpayer money (that we need to borrow plus interest) to Ukraine.

Who is going to buy 60 billion of US Treasury bonds to fund this?

Back