International Tucker Carlson in Russia to interview Vladimir Putin UPDATE- Interview Posted

The war was started by the west in 2014. Do you even know history?

Go watch the big game with the rest of the children you waste of oxygen.
you still have not addressed how a career government employee like Tiny Putin is worth over 300 billion. You support leaders who steal from there own countrymen.
Also the dude you worship is 5’4”. Is Putin your #ShortKing?
i heard on the radio , I guess dating tiny dudes for women is a thing, they are called Short Kings. I laughed and thought no way but I guess it must be true because Sherdog is full of Russian Short King lovers.

I mean Russia was ready for peace in 2022, Zelensky decided to keep fighting and passed a law prohibiting negotiations with Russia (lol)

So, either he needs to undo that law which would be a huge blow to his reputation or the Ukrainian leadership needs to be replaced for peace talks to begin.

Considering that Ukraine just passed a new brutal mobilization law, I suspect the Zelensky popularity will start dropping significantly and eventually he will have to resign or a coup might happen.

Keep in mind, Zelensky’s official term ends in March but he plans to prolong it by keeping the martial law
Be careful man. In Sherdog, if if you say anything good or in favor about Putin, this means you're automatically a Putin or Russia puppet. The logic in Sherdog is US is always good, Russia is always bad. There is no grey area.

Madman with nukes just said he's open for peace, these morons still find a way to make it about partisan politics. It's hilarious.

why did you invade Ukraine?

Bees flap their wings 200 times per second
Did you know 2 African Swallows working in tandem can fly with a coconut festooned on twine between them?

Ukraine is done both militarily and economically.

Europe arsenals are empty, their political leaders are on thin ice, there are protests all over Europe and their right wing politicians are gaining ground.

Russia is absolutely stable economically, politically and on the battlefield without any need for further forced mobilization.

Russia can continue the war of attrition for years to come, Ukraine can’t.

Russia won

Correct. All wars with Russia become wars of attrition, and once that happens it becomes a war of factories, resources, and energy. What most people don't know is that Russia is one of the most heavily industrialized nations on earth in addition to their wealth of energy & other natural resources. In fact, many of the factories in Russia were actually designed & built by the same people who built the WW2 factories in the US which poured out tanks, planes, ships, and other weapons by the millions (thank you Albert Kahn). The Soviets & Russians have built even more factories since then and filled them with modern machine tools, Russian factories today look a lot like US WW2 era factories, but updated for modern times. This is why they can crank out missiles, artillery shells, drones, and other weapons in true industrial quantities. Russia also enjoys lower energy & resource costs which helps their manufacturing even more.

Europe on the other hand is being de-industrialized by various green energy policies which have made energy very expensive, then add in the sanctions where they cut off their own supply of natural gas and it just makes everything worse. They also have to import most of their energy & resources which leaves them vulnerable to supply chain issues along with geopolitical events in other parts of the world.

Did I mention that the UK can't even make its own steel anymore since they're closing down their last blast furnaces this year? How are you going to have industry if you can't even make steel?

Well, you can certainly question the legitimacy of the Russian elections, but I assure, as of February 2024, even if you have perfectly transparent elections with every possible candidate allowed to participate, Putin still gets 50%+ votes
That's why a free press is so important. Once these autocrats take over all media it's far too easy to shape the population's opinions.

I mean Russia was ready for peace in 2022, Zelensky decided to keep fighting and passed a law prohibiting negotiations with Russia (lol)

So, either he needs to undo that law which would be a huge blow to his reputation or the Ukrainian leadership needs to be replaced for peace talks to begin.

Considering that Ukraine just passed a new brutal mobilization law, I suspect the Zelensky popularity will start dropping significantly and eventually he will have to resign or a coup might happen.

Keep in mind, Zelensky’s official term ends in March but he plans to prolong it by keeping the martial law
Of course Russia has never been ready for, or wanted, peace. Putin has no interest in anything other than growing his own personal power and wealth, coupled with a larger desire to impose his own vision of the world on everyone. He's a mobster autocrat that kills and jails political opposition while repressing his larger populace in just about ever way. He's not a democratically supported leader, he's a dictator attached to his country like a massive bloodthirsty parasite lmao. No, Ukraine didn't have it coming, no they weren't wearing a slutty dress so how can you blame Putin for trying to force himself on them. What he wants is control of Ukrainian land and resource, which will be leverage across the global stage re: oil, gas, grain, and other things. You know all of this, of course, but you and your grody chud comrades are so infested with brain worms that the idea of just being honest about you fantasies is I guess not ever possible. You're scum, bruh. Just flat out scum.

in that video it says the remarks were made during the Ukraine impeachment inquiry ... he said he was joking and that was before the war even started ... but cool video some left winger made with clown background music.

He said he was joking after the shitstorm, also the war started in 2014 with the annexation of Crimea and the invasion of Luhansk and Donetsk.

Correct. All wars with Russia become wars of attrition, and once that happens it becomes a war of factories, resources, and energy. What most people don't know is that Russia is one of the most heavily industrialized nations on earth in addition to their wealth of energy & other natural resources. In fact, many of the factories in Russia were actually designed & built by the same people who built the WW2 factories in the US which poured out tanks, planes, ships, and other weapons by the millions (thank you Albert Kahn). The Soviets & Russians have built even more factories since then and filled them with modern machine tools, Russian factories today look a lot like US WW2 era factories, but updated for modern times. This is why they can crank out missiles, artillery shells, drones, and other weapons in true industrial quantities. Russia also enjoys lower energy & resource costs which helps their manufacturing even more.

Europe on the other hand is being de-industrialized by various green energy policies which have made energy very expensive, then add in the sanctions where they cut off their own supply of natural gas and it just makes everything worse. They also have to import most of their energy & resources which leaves them vulnerable to supply chain issues along with geopolitical events in other parts of the world.

Did I mention that the UK can't even make its own steel anymore since they're closing down their last blast furnaces this year? How are you going to have industry if you can't even make steel?

(Russia has a smaller economy than Florida)

Putin already said he's open for peace. But because it's Tucker, someone who's not in their side politically, the one who interviewed Putin, a lot of the posters here would gladly continue the war.

Most of the posters here are so stuck in their partisan politics they can't comprehend that the "madman" with nukes just POSSIBLY opened a way for a peaceful resolution.
Jesus fucking Christ, Tucker is completely irrelevant, this was Putin putting out the same propaganda he always has. Nothing new was learned here. Give Putin everything he wants and he'll pull his troops back until it's some other country in the region that he begins to lose control over and uses military force to subjugate.

Putin already said he's open for peace. But because it's Tucker, someone who's not in their side politically, the one who interviewed Putin, a lot of the posters here would gladly continue the war.

Most of the posters here are so stuck in their partisan politics they can't comprehend that the "madman" with nukes just POSSIBLY opened a way for a peaceful resolution.
did tucker ask what peace means

From being sent by god to this...
My my...
I mean, I never met the guy but in my humble perception he is supposed to either have no balls at all or balls as huge as the whole idea of creation.

So I think that ignored guy might be onto a classic heroes journey to find his balls.

While having his mouth full with somebody elses in the meantime.

• Haha
Reactions: lsa
He said he was joking after the shitstorm, also the war started in 2014 with the annexation of Crimea and the invasion of Luhansk and Donetsk.
he said specifically Ukraine vs Russia tension in that talk (2020) he obviously wasn't talking about 2014 ..

Intellectual dishonesty gets you know where, but not surprised.

did tucker ask what peace means
No, but the point is this should now be the focus of the discussion right?. What does peace mean for Putin? How can this war be ended in a way that's fair for everyone? What are the steps to achieve peace? Instead there's just partisan bickering in this thread. Really it's hilarious. The US media has brainwashed you all to hate each other so much that even when someone on the other side does something good you find a way to spin it around.

Whether you like Tucker or not, the discussion is now open. Biden and Zelensky has always been heard all over the world, now Putin PUTS HIMSELF OUT FOR THE WORLD TO SEE, AND MENTIONS HE'S OPEN FOR PEACE. HE'S EVEN CONSIDERING TO LET GO OF THE CURRENTLY IMPRISONED US JOURNALIST.

A "madman" commie with nukes says he's open for peace, but yeah let's keep talking about how Tucker is far-right. I'm sure that's the way for a peaceful outcome. /s

Lol nice job tuck
Wow you quoted one word out of all I've said. It's trolls like you why message boards can't have a meaningful discussion.

This is how your brain works:

US = GOOD
RUSSIA = BAD
TUCKER = BAD

Jesus fucking Christ, Tucker is completely irrelevant, this was Putin putting out the same propaganda he always has. Nothing new was learned here. Give Putin everything he wants and he'll pull his troops back until it's some other country in the region that he begins to lose control over and uses military force to subjugate.
Tucker is so irrelevant yet there's so much discussion here about him lmao.

IMO interviewing Putin for the world to see is a step in the right direction towards transparency and should not be discouraged. And it's better to have an optimistic attitude towards peace, than simply accepting that everything is propaganda. I'm not saying Putin is telling the truth, but how can a meaningful discussion be reached if everything the other side says is automatically labelled as propaganda?

The escalation between two nuclear powers should be avoided at all costs. It's not wise to war our way out of this.

Back