International Tucker Carlson in Russia to interview Vladimir Putin UPDATE- Interview Posted

Tucker is so irrelevant yet there's so much discussion here about him lmao.

IMO interviewing Putin for the world to see is a step in the right direction towards transparency and should not be discouraged. And it's better to have an optimistic attitude towards peace, than simply accepting that everything is propaganda. I'm not saying Putin is telling the truth, but how can a meaningful discussion be reached if everything the other side says is automatically labelled as propaganda?

The escalation between two nuclear powers should be avoided at all costs. It's not wise to war our way out of this.
Who started the war? Who can stop the war with a phone call?

Correct. All wars with Russia become wars of attrition, and once that happens it becomes a war of factories, resources, and energy. What most people don't know is that Russia is one of the most heavily industrialized nations on earth in addition to their wealth of energy & other natural resources. In fact, many of the factories in Russia were actually designed & built by the same people who built the WW2 factories in the US which poured out tanks, planes, ships, and other weapons by the millions (thank you Albert Kahn). The Soviets & Russians have built even more factories since then and filled them with modern machine tools, Russian factories today look a lot like US WW2 era factories, but updated for modern times. This is why they can crank out missiles, artillery shells, drones, and other weapons in true industrial quantities. Russia also enjoys lower energy & resource costs which helps their manufacturing even more.

Europe on the other hand is being de-industrialized by various green energy policies which have made energy very expensive, then add in the sanctions where they cut off their own supply of natural gas and it just makes everything worse. They also have to import most of their energy & resources which leaves them vulnerable to supply chain issues along with geopolitical events in other parts of the world.

Did I mention that the UK can't even make its own steel anymore since they're closing down their last blast furnaces this year? How are you going to have industry if you can't even make steel?

You know that the whole world is aware that russia has gone begging, hat-in-hand, to powerhouses like North Korea and Iran to make up for their own supply shortfalls?

Christ, russia can't even supply their population with heat for their homes, and you expect us to worry about WW2 era-factories?

Who started the war? Who can stop the war with a phone call?
Putin started it, and he gave his justification. He says that he's willing to stop the war if no more military supplies are being sent to Ukraine. He said this in an interview that's seen all over the world.

Shouldn't both the US and Russia discuss now if peace is possible? Or should the US just say, nah that's just propaganda as always, then keep sending supplies to Ukraine so this war just keeps on escalating?

Wow you quoted one word out of all I've said. It's trolls like you why message boards can't have a meaningful discussion.

This is how your brain works:

US = GOOD
RUSSIA = BAD
TUCKER = BAD
putin is even willing to let go a journalist he had no right to imprison in the first place? Wow give the man an award

How can this war be ended in a way that's fair for everyone?
There is no such thing lmao. The idea of fairness is completely alien -as we know it- to Putin, and any of the many dictators, rulers, kings, etc throughout history. Putin has a worldview that is centered on his entitlement to power; he demands what he wants, and he gets what he wants by virtue of demanding it. He doesn't want "peace", he wants to conquer Ukraine and take all their shit and then use it against the rest of the world. Furthermore, even the base notion that anything should be decided here based on "fairness" to Russia is patently idiotic at best, and rank imperialist apologist claptrap at worst. Fairness lolololol Ukraine is fighting for their very existence.

What L? He went to elite boarding schools growing up and then went to Trinity college , an elite , private east coast college. Where did all of this money and connections come from ? His father (I believe) also worked in media as a journalist and he used his time working for huge, establishment media organizations (abc, cnn, msnbc, Fox News, weekly standard) to build up his famous to where he is now . He is and always has been a stoodge and by product of the elite , GOP establishmen
Great, so it sounds like you agree that our entire media and political system is corruption and elitism, since this new standard you've shifted to applies to nearly all of major media. Do you stick to unverified twitter accounts and random youtubers?

Putin started it, and he gave his justification. He says that he's willing to stop the war if no more military supplies are being sent to Ukraine. He said this in an interview that's seen all over the world.

Shouldn't both the US and Russia discuss now if peace is possible? Or should the US just say, nah that's just propaganda as always, then keep sending supplies to Ukraine so this war just keeps on escalating?

What supplies were sent before his invasion?

Reactions: lsa
Great, so it sounds like you agree that our entire media and political system is corruption and elitism, since this new standard you've shifted to applies to nearly all of major media. Do you stick to unverified twitter accounts and random youtubers?
MSM is corrupt
Independent media... also corrupt.

Anyone not getting their information from reallyrealtruth.com is a stooge.

MSM is corrupt
Independent media... also corrupt.

Anyone not getting their information from reallyrealtruth.com is a stooge.
Not sure where that guy gets his news, but if going to a good school and not paying their own tuition is disqualifying, that doesn't leave a lot of options, though I suspect that standard only applies to people he doesn't like.

Not sure where that guy gets his news, but if going to a good school and not paying their own tuition is disqualifying, that doesn't leave a lot of options, though I suspect that standard only applies to people he doesn't like.
Is there not many people in your country that didn't go to a private school and had to pay their own tuition in your country?

I mean the rest of the advanced world does look down on your public schooling system but is it really so bad that no one attends?

I thought you guys were always like the land of opportunity, doesn't matter your background blah blah blah.

he said specifically Ukraine vs Russia tension in that talk (2020) he obviously wasn't talking about 2014 ..

Intellectual dishonesty gets you know where, but not surprised.

What tension? He specifically talked about the conflict.

He also already made a video agreeing with Putin talking points.

This is what pisses me off, people cant be fucking honest about their position

Is there not many people in your country that didn't go to a private school and had to pay their own tuition in your country?

I mean the rest of the advanced world does look down on your public schooling system but is it really so bad that no one attends?

I thought you guys were always like the land of opportunity, doesn't matter your background blah blah blah.
Not any of the pundits or cable news anchors. They're all rich kids who went to ivy league schools and a few went to expensive liberal arts colleges.

What tension? He specifically talked about the conflict.

He also already made a video agreeing with Putin talking points.

This is what pisses me off, people cant be fucking honest about their position
Did you not watch the video you posted ?

Yeah we should totally put Ukraine in a situation where it will fail. Sound logic. Give Putin everything he wants in exchange for peace. Like the peace deals he's already broken. Smh.

That is completely false. Anyone who thinks that way is genuinely retarded. <45>

The only thing that Putin has that our current president and prime candidate do not is clearer mental cogency - and that says more about our election process than anything. He is years younger than either of them. Imagine Putin a decade from now and you'd get something closer to Biden now.

Everything else, and I mean everything, I can do without - the guy is a dictator who is not only killing Ukrainians, but wiping out generations of his own country.. for nothing. For Nazis? LMAO.

Fuck him.

You have Putin confused with Boris Johnston who is responsible for every drop of every Russian and Ukranian blood shed in this conflict.

Back