turkey on the verge of collapse.

Some people are having a boat built there...in some kind of free zone..hope it works out..

Turkey’s been on the verge of collapse since the mid 15th century.

on a positive note, maybe N. Cyprus will actually be renovated?
seriously place looked legit before they ganked it. I tried to go to both there, and Istanbul and got the ol' no go from US. State Dept and those pesky travel advisory warnings

Couldn't happen to a nicer leadership!

That's the dilemma for me.

Fuck Erdogan, but not the Turkish people.

Seeing as anyone who speaks out against him is targeted and persecuted, one can assume there is a much larger population of those that don't support him than we see.

Erdogan running the country to the shitter and people gave him dictatorial powers because he spouted nationalistic crap.

Go third world!!

oh yeh but its effect will be hard felt right across europe. northern europe will see millions of economic migrants heading their way. could even collapse the EU as the main investors aka spain, italy, france and german banks go bankrupt. now dont quote me but im certain germany will not be hardest hit but will they lend other nations money to stop their economies sliding even further south, can they even afford it.

Is it too late to let Turkey join the EU? The high-minded geniuses in Brussels were still talking about Turkish accession a little over a year ago.

on a positive note, maybe N. Cyprus will actually be renovated?
seriously place looked legit before they ganked it. I tried to go to both there, and Istanbul and got the ol' no go from US. State Dept and those pesky travel advisory warnings

Southern Cyprus is beautiful and prosperous. Northern Cyprus is a barren wasteland that Turkey has destroyed. It used to be the industrial/economic side but not anymore.

Couldn't happen to a nicer leadership!

Too bad moderate people in the country that don't align with him will be caught up in Erdogin's mess, much like if Iran collapsed with their shitty government that many are currently protesting.

Too bad moderate people in the country that don't align with him will be caught up in Erdogin's mess, much like if Iran collapsed with their shitty government that many are currently protesting.
Indeed, many Afghans are leaving Iran for Afghanistan due to the precarious financial situation due to the sanctions!

I'll bet the US will bail Turkey out. Cuz Thanksgiving's not complete without Turkey...

I wonder if Erdogan will threaten to leave NATO?

Erdogan running the country to the shitter and people gave him dictatorial powers because he spouted nationalistic crap.
Go third world!!
he was actually the one responsible for their economic boom not too long ago and turkeys build up
that's why they wanted him removed
same as russia

he was actually the one responsible for their economic boom not too long ago and turkeys build up
that's why they wanted him removed
same as russia
Who is “they”?