Twitter is actually banning people posting the ‘NPC’ meme for “dehumanizing speech"

Yup, sounds like the internet needs some regulation to guarantee competitiveness.

I wonder if the right would support some sort of net neutrality, to help protect smaller conservative web site? Probably not.

No it can't apply to any source. I can't go stand in your living room spouting conspiracy theories at my leisure while you have to sit there and take it because I have freedom of speech. Why would you think that? I'm entitled to say almost whatever I want, but not anywhere.

Nor does Twitter have to tollerate Alex Jones occupying their platform spouting vitriol in violation of the TOS he agreed to. He is still free to say whatever he wants, just not in their living room.

That's the difference between public and private.

I think the issue a lot of people have is that leftists violate the tos all the time and nothing happens. It's the unequal application of the tos that is the issue.

And as if to re-enforce the NPC stereotype, here's @luckyshot repeating the same nonsense he's said in three separate threads already.

LOL.
Wow, 54 likes for swallowing bait. lol.

"We memers think so good for ourselves!"

I think the issue a lot of people have is that leftists violate the tos all the time and nothing happens. It's the unequal application of the tos that is the issue.

The right goes out of their way to support these platforms that they hate so much. Let the money do the talking for you. If it is so slanted stop using the platforms that are "against" right wing views.

Wow, 54 likes for swallowing bait. lol.

LOL @ "bait", and trying to make it seem like you were being ironic.

Tell me why you were saying that same line in threads not related to this topic in any way, before this thread was created? All building up to this joke in a thread that you knew was going to be created? LOL.

Give it a rest. You were just spamming threads you didn't like.

Except even right wing populists believe in their own form of political correctness, it just holds different things as sacred. The same people who cry about PC have a non-negligible overlap with those who cry about any sort of language or gesture that is even remotely anti-patriotic. Or Douglas Murray saying we have freedom of speech to insult the Prophet but then right after saying that Holocaust denial laws are okay because the Holocaust is a sensitive part of European history.

For him religion is not sacred but the Holocaust is and to be fair to him to a certain extent many people are like that; we want to freedom to talk and shit on what others feel is sacred and off limits but not what we feel is sacred and off limits. For many right wingers race and sex are not off limits but patriotic symbols are.
Except John McCain.

Didn’t get banned from Twitter. Thread sucks.

LOL @ "bait", and trying to make it seem like you were being ironic.

Tell me why you were saying that same line in threads not related to this topic in any way, before this thread was created? All building up to this joke in a thread that you knew was going to be created? LOL.

Give it a rest. You were just spamming threads you didn't like.

LITERALLY copy and pasting the same post over and over. Is that my normal behavior, lol?

And the sher-right comes along: "ZOMG HE'S A BOT JUST LIKE THE MEME SEZ!"

Subtly truly is wasted in trolling.

The irony of your meme warriors critiquing the critical thinking skills of us "normies" by literally copy and pasting an image that someone else made.

Life truly is a feast of irony.

Lol.

I was acting like a bot in the most obvious way possible...

LITERALLY copy and pasting the same posts over and over. Is that my normal behavior, lol?

You were spamming to derail threads you didn't like. That's it. You did not see into the future, know this thread would be created, and then ironically spam it with the same post, as a play on the NPC thing. It was just another thread you didn't like.

The companies that are banning people for what they say supported net neutrality. There are reasons they wanted net neutrality and free speech was not one of them.
When the biggest tech companies in the world support something so fervently you should be suspicious at least.
A meme should be easily accessible in terms of the comedy it provides. I'm sorry we're not all InCel retards born out of the fires of Gamergate.
NPCs date back at least to the oroginal Final fantasy. One of the most famous Npcs is “I am error” from Zelda 2.
I don’t even think you know what gamergate was really about and bought all that “misogynistic white incels” BS the media spoonfed people
How about instead of blaming memes we look at real data? Obesity took off after 1978, that’s when FDA suggested high carb diets, advocated for removing fat from food and food companies replaced that fat with HFCS cuz the food tasted like crap. Obesity isn’t new, blaming memes is just CNN peddling more fake news.

Get rid of “snack time” in public schools, dump the juice and pop, dump HFCS, and If they get stressed out over the internet GET OFF of it and do something else

The irony from the Russian bot name callers is hilarious. It's the exact same thing yet both side think they are being different, original and not like bots/npcs.

You'll have to excuse him. A bunch of low-level bots literally were just programmed to learn and use this like 3 days ago from Q. One of the small-minded righty NPC's main programmers these days.

It's the funniest most ironic thing ever and they are incapable of seeing it. Small minded programmed us versus them righties for a few days now have been calling their small-minded opposites NPC's like the good robots they were programmed to be.

You should see Reddit, People who a few days ago have never used this concept (which has gotten big in the past five years due to simulation theory) act like this is new and original. Again because they're essentially NPC's that were just introduced to this new concept and are now programmed to label people exactly like them just living in the small-minded programmed left box this.

If this is a simulation literally every bias left and right turd that argues with each other non-stop and everyone who is all about the latest popular memes they are told about would be the basic no substance computer players here.

I cannot tell the difference between the responses from the bot you are responding to here and the bots on Reddit calling others that disagree with them NPC's. I could literally show you guys a bunch of posts from other sites that are the exact same as the posts in here from Devout and others. That would indicate a hive NPC mind at work. Literally, no substance or individuality just bots programmed by Q and what the see online.
Spot on.

The right goes out of their way to support these platforms that they hate so much. Let the money do the talking for you. If it is so slanted stop using the platforms that are "against" right wing views.

I don't use facebook or twitter. I use youtube though.

I don't use facebook or twitter. I use youtube though.

That wasn't really a personal "you". I was talking about in general. I don't use those platforms either, if someone could build a video sharing platform as good or better than youtube I would be willing to leave youtube as well.

That wasn't really a personal "you". I was talking about in general. I don't use those platforms either, if someone could build a video sharing platform as good or better than youtube I would be willing to leave youtube as well.

I use tubemate on my phone so that bypasses ads and allows me to listen to vids in the backgroud as if I had yt red.

So suck on that yt!

This has to be the dumbest shit I have ever seen. All around both sides are showing themselves to be a bunch of tear filled cunts. The NPC insult was created by a bunch of alt right nerds living in their moms basement, how the fuck can it cause enough out rage to be ban worthy. Then you have the capitalism loving right wingers crying about a private company doing what the fuck it wants, on its platform. Don't like what they are doing, stop using their platform.
It can't and it didn't.

Back