Crime Two adults and three children hospitalised after Stabbing in Dublin

Algerians are extremely overrepresented in violent crime. Kick these people out before it's too late.
In the Netherlandss, North Africans are 7 times more likely to be a suspect of a crime

Who knows? That's just hypothetical now.

People breakdown and commit violent acts, in Ireland it’s mostly white irish people. The fact that this time it happens not to be a native, is immaterial.
And travellers are 7% of the prison population, further pushing down the white Irish non traveller proration of prisoners

Your contributions to this thread so far don't exactly scream intellectual brilliance.

<Fedor23>

It's fairly obvious to me that trying to connect one incident of violence committed by an immigrant to a wider agenda of removing immigrants from a country isn't grounded in any kind of intellectual rigour, its grounded in prejudice.

"I am smarter than you"
"It might as well have been an irish person that did it!!"

Thats quite the "highly intellectual capacity" youre showing there. People like you are legitimately disturbing.
You're the one who wanted to make it a question of intelligence.

I've seen you posted previously some nonsense about 'the Irish taking their country back' so I'm pretty comfortable that you're coming at this from a position of ignorance and prejudice.

Ireland should watch out. The unstoppable cancer starts at around 10% of the population being from shithole countries.
Well, historically Ireland was considered a shithole country. So...

<Fedor23>

It's fairly obvious to me that trying to connect one incident of violence committed by an immigrant to a wider agenda of removing immigrants from a country isn't grounded in any kind of intellectual rigour, its grounded in prejudice.
Ireland was already simmering before this incident due to a number of other high profile crimes committed by immigrants and the Irish governments complete indifference to any concerns being raised.

Im no ireland expert and this might be off topic but how much presence IRA still has in ireland

Was watching stuff about troubles so just thinking

Im no ireland expert and this might be off topic but how much presence IRA still has in ireland

Was watching stuff about troubles so just thinking
It's a complicated question that requires a very lengthy answer.

But you're thinking of the wrong country. This happened in Eire. The IRA is Northern Ireland

You're the one who wanted to make it a question of intelligence.

I've seen you posted previously some nonsense about 'the Irish taking their country back' so I'm pretty comfortable that you're coming at this from a position of ignorance and prejudice.

Neither.

Both things comes from a statistical substantiated proof of immigrants from a very particularly segment of the world,which has been proven true all across Europe for the past decade, no matter how much these problems have been attempted supressed by people of your ilk.

These European countries need to hold their politicians and journalists accountable. They've disarmed the populace and betrayed them using empathy as a tool. Honestly can't see them turning it around without vigilantism or straight up purging the ruling class at this point. Importing a bunch of fighting age men from some of the shittiest countries on the planet that commit a lopsided amount of violent crime and giving them free benefits is only going to cause the downfall of your people and culture.

These European countries need to hold their politicians and journalists accountable. They've disarmed the populace and betrayed them using empathy as a tool. Honestly can't see them turning it around without vigilantism or straight up purging the ruling class at this point. Importing a bunch of fighting age men from some of the shittiest countries on the planet that commit a lopsided amount of violent crime and giving them free benefits is only going to cause the downfall of your people and culture.
There's been a string of right wingers being elected in Europe recently, with other nations trending the same way, so maybe they finally are holding their politicians to account. Shit, we're trending to the right up here, the US is trending Trump again, and a big reason, if not the main reason, is the out of control immigration fucking things up and pissing off the locals. When the people of your country are getting poorer, and are watching the red carpet be rolled for foreigners, the people are gonna notice.

The pot might've just boiled over, and we all might be heading to other extreme end on the pendulum shortly. That outta be interesting...

doesn't look like that to me. it looks like they're upset he WAS there, stabbing little girls, when he should have been in his own country.

That is true of every crime, isn't it? If the perpetrator wasn't there, the crime wouldn't have happened?

But, the eejits rioting and looting yesterday, were claiming to do so because of "IMigRAtiOn"

As if the attack happened because he was an immigrant.

Back