Crime Two adults and three children hospitalised after Stabbing in Dublin

Absolute cretins just needed an excuse to loot stores. For some reason people can't handle conversations about stricter immigration, all about pulling at the heartstrings. B-b-but the hero was an immigrant too, who fuckin cares.
Not all immigrants are equal. Some fit in better than others. Just reality. I never hear people complain about Filipino immigrants.

Sure but its not instructive of anything - theres no evidence as yet that being from Algeria, or even just not having been born in Ireland, was what motivated the attack.

There's also no statistical evidence that this is part of some kind of wider problem, its just a thing that happened.

Are you mentally challenged?

Irish and Scottish people think just because both they and middle easterners fucked up by stronger nations, they have something in common so you see shits like free palestine from them but the only common thing they have with palestine and algeria(attacker was algerian) is all of them were weak af.
And people from middle east(yeah algeria is north africa but mindset is the same) doesn't think like ''My irish brother! Fuck England!'', they think all of you are christian europeans and all of your countries deserve to get destroyed
Scots elected some guy named Hamza and the guy insult them on live tv all the time but they don't care about it they have no shame lol

But an Irish person didn’t stab 3 children, it was an algerian, which is what people are angry about
And he stabbed them because he was Algerian?

Unless you believe that to be true, the fact that he wasn't born in Ireland means nothing.

And he stabbed them because he was Algerian?

Unless you believe that to be true, the fact that he wasn't born in Ireland means nothing.
sounds like you're saying that the possibility of those kids NOT to get stabbed dropping to zero if that guy wasn't there is not something important.

He isn't concerned about crime. He is concerned about immigrants committing crime. If an ethnic Irish person commits a crime then it's all good but if it's an immigrant then burn down the city.
Immigrants tend to commit the most crime and get free passes in the media.

Are you mentally challenged?
Its funny to me that you're so immersed in your internet reinforced world view that you think someone who doesn't accept the non-sensical premises upon which it is built must be stupid.

Especially when I'm willing to bet that if you engaged me in conversation for any length of time you'd quite quickly realise that I almost certainly have a far higher intellectual capacity than yourself.

You might think I was a cunt and had terrible views but I think pretty quickly you'd pick up that I'm smarter than you, might be giving you too much credit though tbf.

sounds like you're saying that the possibility of those kids NOT to get stabbed dropping to zero if that guy wasn't there is not something important.

The risk can never be zero.

The argument is about the cause of the rioting - People claiming to be sick of immigrants.

So I ask again, did this person commit this crime because he wasn't native Irish?

Are immigrants immune from the mental health issues that affect the rest of the populace?

they wouldn’t have been stabbed if he wasn’t in Ireland, right?
Who knows? That's just hypothetical now.

People breakdown and commit violent acts, in Ireland its mostly white irish people. The fact that this time it happens not to be a native, is immaterial.

Last edited:
The risk can never be zero.

The argument is about the cause of the rioting - People claiming to be sick of immigrants.

So I ask again, did this person commit this crime because he wasn't native Irish?

Are immigrants immune from the mental health issues that affect the rest of the populace?
What difference does it make what motives he had? Are you saying there's good reasons for stabbing little girls?
And yes, the risk of those kids getting stabbed by this guy would have been ZERO had he not been there.

Especially when I'm willing to bet that if you engaged me in conversation for any length of time you'd quite quickly realise that I almost certainly have a far higher intellectual capacity than yourself.
Your contributions to this thread so far don't exactly scream intellectual brilliance.

The feeling in Ireland at the moment is that we are too lax on all sorts of refugees coming in, and after the recent case of Aisling Murphy being killed by that scumbag Roma in a frenzied knife attack its only natural that people are reacting.

We have enough people from this country causing problems without adding more to the mix. And lots of people have come in on the back of Ukraine who have nothing to do with Ukraine, and our corrupt Government are facilitating this. They know all the tricks to take advantage of the soft welfare system here so there is a nice flow of them coming in. We're a small country with small enough resources and we don't need it exploited by useless bastards coming in, we have enough of them already.

And we certainly don't need more troublemakers, plenty of them from here too.

Last edited:
What difference does it make what motives he had? Are you saying there's good reasons for stabbing little girls?
And yes, the risk of those kids getting stabbed by this guy would have been ZERO had he not been there.
It matters because morons hold up his non native status as the reason he did it?

Its funny to me that you're so immersed in your internet reinforced world view that you think someone who doesn't accept the non-sensical premises upon which it is built must be stupid.

You might think I was a cunt and had terrible views but I think pretty quickly you'd pick up that I'm smarter than you, might be giving you too much credit though tbf.

"I am smarter than you"
"It might as well have been an irish person that did it!!"

Thats quite the "highly intellectual capacity" youre showing there. People like you are legitimately disturbing.

Who knows? That's just hypothetical now.

People breakdown and commit violent acts, in Ireland its mostly white irish people. The fact that this time it happens now to be a native, is immaterial.
No, they wouldn’t have been stabbed. And if we’re going by the info that is available, irish nationals are less likely to commit crimes than foreign nationals

irish nationals according to the 2022 census were 88% of the population, 86% are Irish nationals alone without dual nationality. in 2019 made up 74% of the prison population, but nationality is just country, it’s not ethnicity, meaning non Irish born here or having citizenship here are included in that 74%. white Irish in 2022 are 76.5%, in 2016 they were 82%, the majority of the population growth between the censuses has happened in the last few years, so to me, there’s clearly an overrepresentation of non Irish and an under representation of Irish people in prisons

Sure but its not instructive of anything - theres no evidence as yet that being from Algeria, or even just not having been born in Ireland, was what motivated the attack.

There's also no statistical evidence that this is part of some kind of wider problem, its just a thing that happened.

Whataboutism and deconstructivism has rotten so many brains. Critical thinking, logical deducing or pattern recognition are disappearing in real time and at high speed.

Stuff happens, why bother ? It be like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back