Crime Tyre Nichols video to be released soon. 5 Memphis cops fired and charged with murder for his death

To be fair, nothing suggests they were gonna fuck him up if he complied from the start. This looks like one of those incidents where the cops were angry about the resisting + being pepper sprayed (their own fault) and that anger boiled over into them just saying "fuck it, I'm gonna beat the shit out of this dude".

That's not a justification of their brutality but unless these cops have a track record of doing shit like this, I'm not gonna condemn the entire system.

And if five surgeons purposely fucked up a surgery to kill a patient, it's only a systemic failure if that was something they did before and the hospital let them keep operating on people.

Not gonna get into systemic failure, but dude was restrained throughout almost the entire thing. They teed off on this poor kid and murdered him. I side with police very often but this was straight murder. Huge cops throwing haymakers at a 150 lb guy with his hands behind his back? Talking about whether he perfectly complied from the start is deflecting. 5 thugs murdered a kid for nothing.

Boom.

Nailed it, in my opinion, that's about as concise as it gets.

Police misconduct is always extremely serious considering the power discrepancies between them and the general population, but that is usually the root cause.

Real, genuine assholes always seem to be able to infiltrate positions of power, and then there are others that power corrupts.

Hard to police the police, even if most are genuine characters.
This might be a bit meandering...

From around 16 to 23 I was a bit of a shit head. As a perpetual outsider you seek acceptance and outsiders are more readily accepted by those operating outside of societal norms. As in, shit heads. So yeah, I'm not unfamiliar with dealing with the law. I once got arrested for "looking guilty" and that's a quote.

But I've also had a cop go out of his way to help me out when he realized I wasn't what he thought and I was trying to get my shit together. I'd be a very different person without his guidance. Then I met a bunch of cops who were like family to people who treated me like family. So, a balanced diet so to speak.

They're just people. And some people are great and some are shit. Some seek power, others want to help people. There's no blueprint for what a cop is. @irish_thug is a cop, knows some of my history but we're cool as hell and I hold him in the highest regard. He, along with a few others here helped me through some personal stuff.

We need cops. But I don't trust them, or rather don't trust their potential to ruin my day or life and me being left without recourse. But imagine a world without them? I don't have the personality for it as yeah, I'm not centered enough, can't compartmentalize some things, or am too emotional at times, or my inner caveman is just too close to the surface. My psychological profile is suited for other tasks. But some people are and those people's abilities should be nurtured and they should be set up for success via a support structure.

People like thus thread is about? Well they're a whole different kettle of fish and a detriment to all of society.

Not gonna get into systemic failure, but dude was restrained throughout almost the entire thing. They teed off on this poor kid and murdered him. I side with police very often but this was straight murder. Huge cops throwing haymakers at a 150 lb guy with his hands behind his back? Talking about whether he perfectly complied from the start is deflecting. 5 thugs murdered a kid for nothing.
I'm not siding with these 5 cops. They beat the dude up and are now being punished for it. That's what should happen.

notice how all this stuff is coming up again now that the democrats are unhappy with biden. this is their "regime change" attack plan.
yeah this exact situation has never happened before right now.

I can’t watch the whole video,It pisses me off too much, This young man was defenseless against five piece of shit cops. Hopefully they never get out of prison. Knowing are justice system they will be out in 20

I know know you don't I'm familiar with your post history and I have a pretty good idea of exactly what you want to believe
Well, Gutter Chris…you can believe the liberal garbage I’m sure you always do, and you wouldn’t be the first.

But I’m not buying the media’s narrative right off the bat, because I know their agenda. These cops probably fucked up, but I highly doubt they’re anywhere near as evil as the trash media portrays them.

notice how all this stuff is coming up again now that the democrats are unhappy with biden. this is their "regime change" attack plan.

Yes I'm sure high ranking democrats made a phone call to the police and were like can you beat a dude to death for us ....and the police who are huge democrat supporters were like sure thing boss

According to Dr. Ngo, he was "allegedly" killed by 5 cops

That's a classic along with "stop resisting".

Would any of this happened if Nichols had just followed orders from the jump, including pulling over after the first siren went off? No, it wouldn’t have.

To be fair, nothing suggests they were gonna fuck him up if he complied from the start. This looks like one of those incidents where the cops were angry about the resisting + being pepper sprayed (their own fault) and that anger boiled over into them just saying "fuck it, I'm gonna beat the shit out of this dude".

That's not a justification of their brutality but unless these cops have a track record of doing shit like this, I'm not gonna condemn the entire system.

And if five surgeons purposely fucked up a surgery to kill a patient, it's only a systemic failure if that was something they did before and the hospital let them keep operating on people.
The cops were immediately aggressive and escalating the situation immediately. They were clearly looking for a bit of sport. I don't see how anyone reasonable could miss that.

Bet you it comes out that at least one of the cops has a history of abuse.

Bro, I'm not giving a cop any reason to use force against me because there are too many fuck-ups running around. If I knew they were cops when they approached me, I'm gonna comply.

They were too quick to use the taser and pepper spray (pepper spray just seems like a dumb move when everyone is close close together) but I don't think there was anything wrong with them grabbing him out the car unless they failed to identify themselves as cops beforehand.
I feel the cops are the ones who escalated the situation after they already had him on the ground and it was unnecessary. I feel like that is why he was scared and ran but who knows.

All I know is at the end of the day a young guy lost his life when he didn't need to. People make mistakes and there is no justification for him being dead right now. Whether he ran or not. I think that is what is most important.

I do think it is important to educate people on how to react if they end up in that situation but we have seen plenty of times people cooperating and still end up dead.

Back