Tyron Woodley: Georges St-Pierre dropping to lightweight the ‘hugest b*tch move on the planet’

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/5/15/...g-lightweight-hugest-bitch-move-on-planet-mma

“Let me say this in a very educated way: I think that those two guys ‘contemplating’ fighting is the hugest bitch move on the planet. If you're going to be welterweight champion of the world and the lineal champion and you got the current champion constantly talking about fighting you, not only do you avoid fighting him and go up a weight class, now you're gonna drop underneath him and fight underneath in a weight class that you’ve never fought in in your life.”

Interesting remark by the undisputed WW champion, I think he makes solid points. Woodley is always very thoughtful and well-spoken. Do you agree with him?
la
Woodley is an expert on bitch moves
I'm so thankful hes not white!
ck

I would like to see it either way. More so than GSP vs Diaz or Khabib

Yea but GSP is not interested in winning the WW belt and defending his 3rd title reign at that weight. That's the problem, there is no way he takes that fight but if he wanted his Welter belt back he would probably get it, he's the greatest Welter of all time.

the man aint lying lol. both these guys ducked him. GSP cherry picks bisping now cherry picks lightweights. I mean he earned it but he's picking on smaller guys and we all know the JBJ haters on sherdog arent ok with that
<puh-lease75>

if you really think about it GSP kinda has a history of doing this lol. Ducks Silva for a decade, retires after the first tough fight he has in years, ducks the rematch. Comes back for easy pickings bisping then ducks Whittaker (fair enough). Ducks Woodley and goes down to fight at LW? loool cmon i like GSP and his legacy speaks for itself but ehhhhh..he's pretty good at avoiding fights he'd lose

Last edited:
Gsp is the greatest ww of all time and arguably the goat. He has nothing else to to prove at ww. He wants to be a three division champ. Woodley needs to focus on defending his own belt. Dude is so unlikeable
This 10x

Especially after those horrible title defenses.

Geroge has earned the right to take any fight he wants. If he wants to fight MM or fight Stipe, hes earned the right. Fuck it. Done more in the sport than Tyrone, oops, I mean TyRunnnnn. Cant wait for someone to bitch slap TyRunnnn like Nate M. did. But nobody will cause TyRunnnnn will just jab and circle his way to another decision till the end of time and/or retirement.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/5/15/...g-lightweight-hugest-bitch-move-on-planet-mma

“Let me say this in a very educated way: I think that those two guys ‘contemplating’ fighting is the hugest bitch move on the planet. If you're going to be welterweight champion of the world and the lineal champion and you got the current champion constantly talking about fighting you, not only do you avoid fighting him and go up a weight class, now you're gonna drop underneath him and fight underneath in a weight class that you’ve never fought in in your life.”

Interesting remark by the undisputed WW champion, I think he makes solid points. Woodley is always very thoughtful and well-spoken. Do you agree with him?

Hell yeah I agree it's as obvious as the nose on your face George going out his way weight to avoid Tyron. as a supporter of GSP that's a big b!tch move how the f*k does fighting 19-11 Nate Diaz add to your legacy, adds to your pocket book and that's it...

I would like to see it either way. More so than GSP vs Diaz or Khabib

Oh and also, GSP vs. Khabib would be off the chain bro. All the Khabib fans and all the GSP fans would collectively shit themselves when fight night came.

Hell yeah I agree it's as obvious as the nose on your face George going out his way weight to avoid Tyron. as a supporter of GSP that's a big b!tch move how the f*k does fighting 19-11 Nate Diaz add to your legacy, adds to your pocket book and that's it...

Because he may be testing his body at 155 to see how it goes against Nate and if he feels good take a fight with the undefeated Khabib to become the first 3 weight champion in UFC history. That adds to his legacy in a massive way. Can you even imagine what it would be like to see Georges St. Pierre give Khabib his only loss and take his belt?

Gsp ducked Whittaker so it showed what mind set he has in mma.

He doesn't want to fight anyone who will ko him in the first.
Stop comparing current GSP who is on the verge of retirement to pre 2013 GSP who fought and beat everyone in his division.

He's not the same guy. This isn't 2005 for fucks sake. Why is it so hard for some people to grasp that concept?

Him wanting 1 or 2 "cherry picked" fights before retirement does't erase everything he's done.

Woodley just continues to take the wrong approach to promoting himself. Instead of focusing on smaller fighters (Diaz) or older fighters (GSP), he should be focusing on the two fighters about to fight for that interim belt. Nobody is going to hand him a money fight. He needs to go out there and earn that money.

Lol. There’s so much triggered in this thread it could be an Arsenal.

Woodley might be a hypocrite, but we can't assume GSP will be welcomed into Valhalla for his deeds...

Cement legacy at 170, move to 185 and win title, move to 155 and win title.

Win horrible fights with controversial decisions at 170, beg for exciting fighters to sign contract, cry.

I guess everyone is gonna have their own agenda...

Tyrone Woodly wins "safely". Yes, he is incredibly talented, but he doesn't put on a show that means big $. Until he does, marquee big money fight opponents will shun him.

Well gsp won safely too for most of career lol.

Tyron mad he’s not good enough to interest GSP....

not good enough of a draw that is, he is a fantastic fighter. Ironically he’s just not a needle mover, which is his own fault...lol

Back