Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
Don't be silly... Blaydes does not cut weight, he weighed in at 260.
I’d never understand people who reinvent reality. The guy consistently weighs in under the HW limit yet somehow he lost because he cut too much weight?

According to who? Based on what? Where did this even come from?

I’d never understand people who reinvent reality. The guy consistently weighs in under the HW limit yet somehow he lost because he cut too much weight?

According to who? Based on what? Where did this even come from?

I wrote a longer Post and went deeper into that why a weight cut is bad in general and why it hasnt to do anything with the chin (i thought he wrote smh about the chin, after realizing iit I even apologized for that) ...

Long Story short, iit seems that the edit button didnt Work for whatever reason.

This is embarrassing for jones. Nganou is fighting tyson fury.
and jones opponents is some guy named tom aspinall who’s 12-3
Or Sergei who main events with no crowd at the apex.

Just imagine Fury gets sloppy for a second and Francis somehow connects hard and drops him for the 10 count. Probability of this happening is obviously extremely slim, but imagine the outcome.

Biggest upset in combat sports history. Best of all, Dana's post fight reaction would be absolute gold. Francis would also become a massive megastar overnight. Would be some Earth shattering shit.

why isn't this over yet? where are they holding it, in siberia?

Just imagine Fury gets sloppy for a second and Francis somehow connects hard and drops him for the 10 count. Probability of this happening is obviously extremely slim, but imagine the outcome.

Biggest upset in combat sports history. Best of all, Dana's post fight reaction would be absolute gold. Francis would also become a massive megastar overnight. Would be some Earth shattering shit.

he would become the lineal boxing heavyweight champion .. coming from mma overnight .. that would be crazy

I don't believe it. There were rumors that this was a staged exhibition before it was officially announced. Fury already has another fight lined up as well and this fight is not even for Fury's title. I would honestly not be surprised if the fight is nothing more than a glorified light sparring match. I would be shocked if either of them threw with intention for a big knockout.

It would be hilarious if Francis just threw windmills like he did against Rozenstruik and connected.
.1 percent chance itl connect
with boxing gloves on id give him 0.0001 percent chance to connect

This is embarrassing for jones. Nganou is fighting tyson fury.
and jones opponents is some guy named tom aspinall who’s 12-3
Or Sergei who main events with no crowd at the apex.
no its not
this is embarrasing for both tyson and nganou
jones would strangle them both in one night
make it a handicap match

Wow! This will be a very entertaining fight! I can't wait. I'm a fan of Ngannou and Fury but for the sake of Boxing going for one of them here. Go Fury!

no its not
this is embarrasing for both tyson and nganou
jones would strangle them both in one night
make it a handicap match

Handicap ... you mean Jones vs. both of them simultaneously?

Handicap ... you mean Jones vs. both of them simultaneously?
not simultaneously if jones gets beatend by one of them in 1 night then both of them wins the fight

As Picto ducks Stipe and answers to Dana, he gets to enjoy watching Big Frank make a shitload of money while doing whatever he wants.

<RawexDidThis1>

If only Picto didn't duck Frank for two years he could be in a better position now.

Very funny watching the mma media that loves to be the moral police ignoring what this fight is because they hate dana so much. If dana was running this event there would be article after article talking about the Saudi’s attempt at sports washing.

A little Saudi money goes a long way
Not sure how that would impact a match being on boxrec's schedule.

There are plenty of states in the US that would have green lit this as an official boxing match as well.

As long as both boxers and the commission give the okay, it's an official match.

Heck, Holyfield was told by the state of Florida that he had up until the moment of the ring walk to decide if his match between Vitor was going to be a sanctioned boxing match or an exhibition.

I really like both men, but like upsets even more. Hopefully Francis is working the body and only that. This is madness with the upcoming HW showdown already being announced. All this pressure including the man in the ring could get to Fury this time.

Wondering what happens when Francis hits him. I think Fury may showboat a little too early. This wasn't a good idea imo.

Back