Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
No, he didn't. He was clearly gun shy since the knockdown because he feared Ngannou would counter with something explosive.

He went to a split decision and was losing rounds.
Francis blew his load in the 7th and was barely moving in the 8th and 9th.

Im no fan of fury or boxing but he literally let Francis recover.

That’s my point, there’s always a price. And if you can overpay golfers simply because you want to, you’ll pay for anything.
if they were gonna make a power play like that, it’d make a lot more sense to gun for the fury/usyk fight imo or even a jake paul fight would make them more money

I wasn't able to watch the fight but have heard some people say that Ngannou was cheated.

Who think Ngannou was cheated against Fury?
Very close, 50/50. I had Francis barely. Francis didn't even have a mark on his face, even after that illegal elbow. Meanwhile Fury looked touched up.

I wonder what is next for Ngannou. Does PFL have any legit HW fighter that Ngannou can fight?

I think if the Bellator thing falls through Francis's MMA career is over. That was really the only place that could offer him quality HW(or even LHW) opponents.

I felt Ngannou won. Alot of the rounds though not much landed from either guy which they obviously gave to Fury. But really they should score more rounds as 10/10 when it is so even.

Ngannou did the most damage for sure which is the basis of a fight.

He didn't "let" him do anything, he was too terrified of the Gypsy Hunter to engage.

Bud light gives out 40 million dollars a year to all kinds of charities so go FUCK YOURSELF

Ones a clear winner while the other is a clear loser fighting for losers.

Imagine if they started paying boxers but only if they fight in MMA gloves with more mixed rules lol.

Once canelo, usyk, fury and AJ retire, there's no major sellers in the sport anymore. All 4 are on the way out now as well, and AJ's light is fading.

Theres still tank

He didn't let anything happen. He was keeping his distance and overly defensive because he was afraid of Ngannou's power.

we would all love a GIF of this from our lord and savior @KazDibiase

Which moment my brother? Here the one of the knocked down

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

The UFC returned 400 million to the Saudis; so I'm not entirely sure they would be that worried. LIV hasn't netted any ROI and not sure if the Saudi Soccer league has brought anymore revenue.

Saudis seem to be ok taking a loss on things but not convinced that strategy will net returns

Back