Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
I can't believe people don't see how scripted this was.

How many other boxing matches does the world heavyweight champion shoot a double leg? Or the challenger throw on a guillotine? When has a world heavyweight champ gone the distance with a dude off the street? Be real ffs. This was all orchestrated to make people talk/spend future money. This was a sparring match where the champ took it easy for dozens of millions of dollars.

To what end, exactly? It’s not like they are setting up a rematch.

evander holyfield was fucking 60 lmao
Dude is bringing up lists of fighters way past it and irrelevant to support his argument. So what's the difference? Ok let's take 2 top fighters in their prime....Francis and Fury....oh yeah... we are trying to avoid that example arent' we?

<45>

I can't believe people don't see how scripted this was.

How many other boxing matches does the world heavyweight champion shoot a double leg? Or the challenger throw on a guillotine? When has a world heavyweight champ gone the distance with a dude off the street? Be real ffs. This was all orchestrated to make people talk/spend future money. This was a sparring match where the champ took it easy for dozens of millions of dollars.

At this point your aggressively dumb shitposting doesn't even register to me any more, but it's interesting to see who likes your garbage.

Francis started out as a boxer. In MMA math that means he's a boxer.
Boxing wins.

I felt like he just took long to get going. He upped the pace as the fight went and Ngannou slowed down. I don't believe he meant to get dropped or drop rounds though. I had 4-5 Tyson/Draw rounds where not much happened. 4-5 Ngannou rounds where he had same strikes with higher accuracy and more impact. Add in the drop and I don't see how he loses the decision. Especially since Tyson should've been deducted for the elbow.
When it becomes available, I’ll watch this one on the replay on ESPN plus. Based on all the commentary, it seems to me like Tyson basically took his foot off the gas to set up a future payday. But I’ll have to watch it myself.

I personally think that this fight with Fury opened the gate to the boxing fir him. He can easily fight big names right now like AJ & Wilder.

Idk why so many people wrote him off prior. His UFC debut against Henrique was probably the best example of just how clean Ngannou can actually box. That finishing combo against Henrique, ending with that lead uppercut was probably some of the cleanest HW combos we've ever seen.

He 100% fell in love with his power after a while and got sloppy in some of his later fights, but it's was obvious he had some serious technical boxing for a HW laying dormant.

I just watched some Interviews before the Fight for fun. So you Guys think Hes Back on cocaine? He was sweating Like a fat pig in Alabama.

I personally think that this fight with Fury opened the gate to the boxing fir him. He can easily fight big names right now like AJ & Wilder.
He's under contract with the PFL.
Sort of ironic.
He's going to have to fight MMA.
Maybe they'll let him go back and forth.
But I imagine they want two MMA fights out of him a year.
And now he can get those boxing fights. For bigger money than PFL is paying him.
And ironically, he's locked into an MMA contract, that's going to limit his boxing.
Kind of .... ironic

Francis did very very good. Dont make too much out of this. Just like a game Wallin they all give it everything theyve got to beat the champ.

Big strong, muscular guys. Hype after Ngannou's debut is there.

This fight must happen either in UK or Arabia.

Will be a big draw & massive event.

With the talk of fumbled the bag, never was that good, selfish.
Has this boxing match changed many of you?

It pretty close to universal that everyone is praising the dude.
Calling him selfish when he had PFL guarantee his opponents $2 million? What was there to not like about this guy?

Francis did very very good. Dont make too much out of this. Just like a game Wallin they all give it everything theyve got to beat the champ.

This Thread Here has nothing to do with ngannou.

I Always wanted to ask the First queetion but Fury was the flavour of month and im Not very active. Seconds question was due a known cocaine User in my Telegram Channel. He posted a Video of Fury and Hes Sure He was on cocks.

Just wanna know what my sherbros think.

I think he signed that contract with the intent to make money WITH the PFL. Seems like a stand up guy. I think his next fight will be an MMA fight on a PFL PPV.

I was told by Usman fans that a single scorecard is enough to claim the truth of what happened.

Back