UFC 218 - Holloway vs Aldo II - Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.
he didn't threw legkicks against them cuz they were and are wrestlers.
A wrestler can catch your kick and get you to the ground, Holloway however ain't a wrestler.
Aldo by decision mark my words guys

uriah faber is a wrestler and prime aldo destroyed him with leg kicks

I already bet Max ITD but dont forget, Aldo was winning the first two rounds of the first meeting. Aldo is probably going to win the first round seeing as Max is a slow starter. Max only started getting his timing down in the latter part of the second round. Can anyone say live betting opportunity?

I think we might see something similar again. Aldo is unbeatable when he is allowed to fight his fight, but there is no way Max let’s him. He will push a pace and tire Aldo.

But I also believe Aldo’s flurry in r1 last fight would have finished most flyweights.

I’ve played U2.5 [email protected] and then lb if it goes longer.

Card is going to be sickkkkkkk

Need odds naooooo. Can't wait to watch tape haha.

"guaranteed winner" = arrogance

It's just total Fury Tout BS.

And it just begs people to bring up the GUARANTEED winners that lose.

Absolutely no reason for it

he didn't threw legkicks against them cuz they were and are wrestlers.
A wrestler can catch your kick and get you to the ground, Holloway however ain't a wrestler.
Aldo by decision mark my words guys

Why did he only throw one kick in the Holloway fight?

Still salty Edgar got hurt

Can't wait for the Overeem-Ngannou line.

Can't wait for the Overeem-Ngannou line.

I'm gonna guess Ngannou -190 Reem +160

I'm expecting Gaethje -225 Alvarez +175 or something ridiculous like that so I can make money on Eddie.

I'm gonna guess Ngannou -190 Reem +160

I'm expecting Gaethje -225 Alvarez +175 or something ridiculous like that so I can make money on Eddie.
There’s no way Eddie is going to open as a dog

Remember we should not discuss fights or lines that aren’t out yet.

Eddie/Justin I really cant even take a guess at who wins that fight, both guys get hurt a lot and recover a lot, coud really come down to whoever connects clean first.

Great card this one.

Eddie's chin won't hold up against Gaejthe's power, and it'll only be a matter of time before he connects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back